shopping cart empty
@Anniepan - Help Please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/26/2021 4:25:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ibelial
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos167
@Anniepan - Help Please
Ticket Q0120MJLSH

I'm getting really tired of being told that Fasttech cannot supply items purchased. It happens far too often.

Fasttech staff then offered to change the item, I accepted... only to find that Fasttech can't supply the new item either, and that staff didn't check the items availability before offering it. That really pissed me off.

I'm now staggered that Fasttech staff have then suggested two other possibilities without their having checked to see whether they were available either. All four items are made by the same company!! This is just outright incompetence customer service-wise.

I need some answers and need them ASAP.
#2 (permalink)      1/26/2021 9:54:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
Hello ibelial,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, some items will be discontinued when we ask the manufacturer. We apologize for this. We will work on and improve in future.

We have confirmed the item ETA and replied your ticket. Please kindly let us know your opinion, we do really appreciate.
#3 (permalink)      1/26/2021 9:56:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ibelial
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos167
No, as per my last message, you haven't. I've been told that you 'may' be able to get it. So, can you get it or not?
#4 (permalink)      1/26/2021 10:09:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ibelial
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos167
And as for, 'We will work on and improve in future', I'm sorry but I don't believe you. You've run out of credibility. This has been an ongoing problem for years now and nothing has changed. Covid and it's effect on manufacturers has exposed the massive problems with FTs stock management (or lack or it).

I've purchased here for years, but now I avoid FT like the plague. I will still purchase here but ONLY when I have no other option.
#5 (permalink)      1/27/2021 3:39:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
+1 details
Hi ibelial,

We apologize for the trouble caused.

The mod you ordered is discontinued, so we recommend a kit for you, which will be in stock tomorrow, and I answered your ticket about the detail, you can check whether you like or not. Please kindly let us know your opinion.

As there are a large amount of products listed in our store, we cannot check the ETA of all products in time, but we are trying to remove the old products or no stock ones, we also will try our best to update the accurate product status.

Thank you very much for your feedback.