shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      1/23/2021 6:56:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos71
I've only bought clearance pod kits last 2 years. Probably $200 on 20-30 kits. Geekvape frenzy I use now was $5.99.
#52 (permalink)      1/26/2021 5:39:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
+1 details
OneBadwolf wrote:

Until you meet a 24 year old blonde Polish girl, who believes that washing cars, clothes, dishes, dogs, and anything else that needs washing, is womens work.

Although I hate the beezos, Amazon is starting to look like this girl to me...

#53 (permalink)      1/26/2021 9:35:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Starquake
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 147
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos81
I got one of those cancellation mails last night :(
So now I'm looking for something to sub for SKU 9642642
Any recommendations pls?
I'd like some reasonably priced 10g packs of quality cotton on a roll
No laces or pads thanks

(Or am I better off ordering a two pound bag of that hairdresser cotton for a tenner and never thinking about cotton or rayon ever again lol)
#54 (permalink)      1/26/2021 9:40:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2420
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4057
+1 details
I've been using organic cotton from wal greens for the last 4 years. Never out of stock..
We can't agree on everything.
#55 (permalink)      1/26/2021 10:49:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Monyka
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos1
+1 details
I agree with the previous commentators. I have been buying at Fasstech for a long time, and in the last orders there is always an item that, at the time of purchase, appears in stock and several days later they inform me that it is discontinued (and it was already paid for by me).
This seems little serious on the part of the company, I honestly will not continue buying unless they resolve this in a favorable way.
When they offer refunds, the prices have already increased and we end up being hurt.
it is a lack of respect by the company towards us, its buyers.
#56 (permalink)      1/26/2021 4:10:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ibelial
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos167
Monyka wrote:

it is a lack of respect by the company towards us, its buyers.

I agree. This is an excerpt of a post I've just made, seeking help from Anniepan.

'Fasttech staff then offered to change the item, I accepted... only to find that Fasttech can't supply the new item either, and that staff didn't check the items availability before offering it. That really pissed me off.

I'm now staggered that Fasttech staff have then suggested two other possibilities without their having checked to see whether they were available either. All four items are made by the same company!! This is just outright incompetence customer service-wise'

Edited on 1/26/2021 at 4:11 PM. Reason:
#57 (permalink)      1/26/2021 8:06:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 553
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos480
I generally have a few orders a month, coming from multiple retailers, and this is certainly not an issue exclusive to Fasttech.

I no longer place orders with products from more than one manufacturer. When I have, regardless of the merchant, I end up with items cancelled or long shipment delays. Between the manufacturer and all of the middle men in between them and the merchant logistics is just a mess.
#58 (permalink)      1/28/2021 5:55:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
Talking about lack of respect from fasttech, imagine this situation:

I'm waiting for a shipment from an order I placed 12/2/2020 to arrive. The order is not less than USD 85.00.
Since 12/21/2020 the order is stopped in a Greek warehouse and has not moved since.

I opened the C120288768 support ticket to alert FT in 01/15/2021 (13 days ago). Since then they replied ONCE the ticket stating they will check the package, but never answered again.

The reason they answer you saying they will do something is that the ticket remains there with the "WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE" status, so technically they are waiting for action from your part and just forget about the ticket.

Here's the evidence:

#1.
posted 13 days ago
by you

Something is wrong with this shipment. The package tracking website (https://t.17track.net/en#nums=#############) (removed the shipment tracking number for privacy) informs that the package "is at the shippers warehouse" since 2020-12-21 with destination to Greece, not (my country). I believe the package is already lost.

Shipment: 2:12/23/2020
#2.
posted 13 days ago
by Miki Staff

Sorry for the wait.

We wil help you check the package and urge to update for you.

Thanks for your understanding.

#3.
posted just now
by you

Could you please update the ticket with an actual answer instead of piffle so it won't be waiting for MY RESPONSE???
What happened to this shipment anyway?

BE AWARE WHEN THEY ANSWER YOUR TICKET WITH ORDINARY PIFFLE AND LEAVE IT WITH THE "WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE" STATUS!!!

#59 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:26:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
schanon wrote:

Talking about lack of respect from fasttech, imagine this situation:

I'm waiting for a shipment from an order I placed 12/2/2020 to arrive. The order is not less than USD 85.00.
Since 12/21/2020 the order is stopped in a Greek warehouse and has not moved since.

I opened the C120288768 support ticket to alert FT in 01/15/2021 (13 days ago). Since then they replied ONCE the ticket stating they will check the package, but never answered again.

The reason they answer you saying they will do something is that the ticket remains there with the "WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE" status, so technically they are waiting for action from your part and just forget about the ticket.

BE AWARE WHEN THEY ANSWER YOUR TICKET WITH ORDINARY PIFFLE AND LEAVE IT WITH THE "WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE" STATUS!!!

Hi schanon,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As our post asked us to wait for tracking information to update. Our CS staff haven't written down your ticket detail to send you the update news, we apologize for this. And she forgot to tell you that the shipment #2 was shipped together with shipment #1, so only the tracking number from shipment #1 is available to trace.

I have asked her to take care of your issue and keep on tracing your package until it is delivered. If there is any update news, she will send message for you in time. If you have any concerns, welcome to post here or in ticket to let us know, we will do our best to improve.

Thank you for your feedback and remind.

Edited on 1/29/2021 at 3:30 AM. Reason: