shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/5/2021 5:55:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4063
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

As far as DJ goes, he can't help himself. He needs love.

I love you, my little sweet pea!

Oh. I think I get it. Like Meatloaf? I-would-do-anything-for-love-but-I-wont-vape-that...

Or are you thinking more like The Proclaimers? Oh I would troll 500 threads, and I'd report 500 more, just to kill those threads so AnniePan won't ignore me like Jenny did before...

Well, I hear those sweet little Li Chi's cannot resist a man in a mascot outfit with pom-poms.. And who doesn't find Pomeranians adorable? Now that, would influence people!

Wow. According to Godaddy, pom-pom-mascot.com is available. High level domain, and it has a nice ring to it too. Now, to round out the ensemble, maybe with some body art. Nothing too fancy, maybe just a tasteful and understated FTF FFT in a Gothic font on his neck.

It probably would endear him to the Fasttech glitterati more than telling their already irritated customers to learn a new language or GTFOH. Perhaps FT is the only online store for him, but at some point I'll tire of trying to buy stuff here, if they are going to slap 20% additional shipping fees on a free shipping item.

I'm not any sort of marketing genius, but I think that most businesses require customers to remain in the game, and I'm a little skeptical of his whole learn a new language business model swamping the servers here with orders.

But maybe I'm being hasty. It is an original concept, that much is indisputable. After all, I never ever thought McDonalds would have the balls to bring back McRib. I sure called that one wrong.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 6:12 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#32 (permalink)      1/5/2021 6:04:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2028
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1085
+2 details
Very nice, Big Bad Wolf! I think you've got things figured out pretty well! I like Fasttech, too, but I'm never above calling out what needs to be addressed. How else do things ever change?
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#33 (permalink)      1/5/2021 6:21:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4063
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
carrion4worm wrote:

Very nice, Big Bad Wolf! I think you've got things figured out pretty well! I like Fasttech, too, but I'm never above calling out what needs to be addressed. How else do things ever change?

I couldn't have said it better, or more succinctly myself. If we didn't like the place, we would not bother mentioning the issues. It is saddening actually.

Many company's pay big bucks, and have focus groups, and research conducted at considerable expense to understand how to improve customer experience.

Here, they had the insight to embed a direct conduit providing all that customer satisfaction data. And it seems that they could not care less about it.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 6:22 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#34 (permalink)      1/5/2021 9:20:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7390
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
Sorry but I have to disagree with DJ on this one.

In a competitive market, buyers have multiple options so there's no need for them to adapt to a merchant.

Merchants on the other hand have only 2 options: adapt to the buyer or close down.

That's the reality of how business works, not the other way around. Never will be that way.

There is only 1 exception to this rule... a monopoly. (More on this later.)

That said, I have never really had much problem with Fasttech employees' English skills. I understand them and I communicate with them very simply, succinctly and plainly. Almost like I'm speaking to a child, but not in a demeaning way, however, in a short and simple way to facilitate understanding and speed-up service (the only time I don;t do this is with AP as her English skills seems to be a whole notch better than most others').

But I have to admit, my understanding of their English has partly to do with my experience and exposure to it for years now (not just FT, but other Chinese retailers, too). It can be tough at first and people new to buying from china have to deal with that because you can't expect low-wage workers to learn a language like English and expect it to be anything but basic (so in that regard I agree with DJ to a small degree). English is a fucking tough language and conversational English is even worse.

But I adapted.

Now I said it, I did adapt as a buyer. But there's a reason for that. Because for me FT actually does have a monopoly. They sell vape parts & accessories (and even some attys) that no one else sells, not in china and not in the USA (and if others do sell it, it's outrageously priced or shipping is astronomical). So I have to adapt. However, I don't need anything I buy here that badly. So if FT starts treating me like shit, I'm gone.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 9:27 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#35 (permalink)      1/5/2021 9:32:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7390
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
And I have to admit. I hate shopping around. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

So as long as FT prices are decent, I'll probably buy it here more often than not over other Chinese retailers. And to the USA, their DHL Ecommerce (aka USPS Expedited) shipping is more than reasonably priced. In fact, the only time I buy from other Chinese retailers is when I buy a super clearance deal and it's low enough to wash-out the high shipping they charge over FT.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 9:33 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#36 (permalink)      1/5/2021 9:55:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4129
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos15575
+3 details
Fasttech has definitely been dropping the ball lately but I’d prefer to shop here if I can. Maybe it’s just the nostalgia...
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#37 (permalink)      1/6/2021 5:09:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

lol. If Bitcoin was worth less would you be asking for a Bitcoin refund? No and you know it.

If I had my order delivered in first place I wouldn't be complaining.

#38 (permalink)      1/6/2021 5:10:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#39 (permalink)      1/6/2021 5:11:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#40 (permalink)      1/21/2021 5:24:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
So here we go again...
I'll post the entire ticket so anyone can get to their own conclusions...

Support Ticket Q0115NKXQW

#1.
posted 6 days ago
by victoria staff

We are sorry to write here that the item SKU 8692400(LCD Digital Kitchen Scale Measuring Spoon (300g/0.1g) ) you ordered is unavailable now.

To avoid further delay on your order, we have canceled this item from your order. Please reply to this email to let us know whether you would like to receive a store credit (gift certificate).

If you want to replace it with another item on our website, please kindly reply us with the SKU number for the item you want. And for your information, it is better to choose an item which shows on our website as 'ships in next day', so it can be shipped out soon.

We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your understanding.

About your order #B010823365

#2.
posted 6 days ago
by you

Again this bullshit!

#3.
posted 6 days ago
by you

Are no other colors available for this same product?

#4.
posted 3 days ago
by victoria staff

Ok, we will confirm the other color of this item with supplier and go back to you later.

Thank you.

#5.
posted 2 days ago
by victoria staff

Good morning!

We are sorry to write here that the other colors of the item 8692400 are all unavailable now.Since supplier have no plan to produce them currently.Maybe they will start to produce them after Spring Festivals.

If there is no any other item you want, would you like us to cancel the item 8692400 and refund for you firstly ?

Thank you for your understanding.

#6.
posted 2 days ago
by victoria staff

We are still waiting for your reply.

#7.
posted 1 day ago
by you

Check if SKU 8207300 is available. If so, change it.

#8.
posted 1 day ago
by victoria staff

Sorry, the item 8207300 is also unavailable.Please check if there is another item you want.

Thank you.

#9.
posted 1 day ago
by you

SKU 9683303

#10.
posted 7 hrs 10 mins ago
by victoria staff

Sorry, the item 9683303 is also unavailable.

#11.
posted just now
by you

Are you kidding me?
Why none of these products show as unavailable???
They're still there showing as "ships in 3 days" waiting for the next unaware customer to fall into your con!

#41 (permalink)      1/21/2021 8:08:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4063
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
vape8ion wrote:

In stock status is by far the best bet but, even then things may go crossways.

My last order of 5 "in stock" items translated to 1 "in stock" item. The remaining 4, are into their second revision of when they are supposed to arrive.

I find it fascinating that every item, all made by different companies have one of 2 dates they are expected. As in two items have 4 more days, and 2 have 5 more days. The same 4 items shared two dates before the revision. What are the odds that of all the many manufactures, the 4 who make the items I purchased, just happen to be telling Fasttech the same 2 dates?

Then, what are the odds of all four of those items being delayed in the same manner twice?
Finally, the odds of this occurring order after order?

A suspicious person might consider that these dates are not only confabulated, but if you think about it, they have to have automated the process, unless they have a great many staff to manually input the revised times. Automated custom customer inventory anti split-ship deception generator software plugin maybe.

Cue DJ explaining how its all the suppliers fault, and just a mathematically massive improbability level coincidence that this happens constantly.

Possible? Yes. But about as probable as a tornado hitting a scrap yard, and leaving a fully functional Boeing 787 in it's wake.