shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/5/2021 5:57:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
OneBadwolf wrote:

All that wasted CS time. Time they could have used to remove the deliberately misleading "Free Shipping" from the page, or perhaps improve their English. I swear Rachel's English skills are worse now, than they were 4 years ago. It's not even Google Translate English, I checked. Best I can tell, it's just text fragments cut and pasted into a template ending with GFY. Which apparently is the same in both Cantonese, and Mandarin, "Thank you for your understanding.

schanon wrote:

I can't do better than agree. Perfect put words, describe exactly my feeling about the copy/paste answers following the same template. And Rachel also pisses me off with her poor English.

I can understand everything she says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#22 (permalink)      1/5/2021 6:01:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
schanon wrote:

I paid for the this order in bitcoin and it was a lot less valuable when the order was placed. Now it has spiked in price and fasttech will offer me a gift certificate instead of send my bitcoin back. Well, I've spent a few thousand dollars with you so far, but unless this situation is proven solved I'm spending my precious money in Amazon next time.

lol. If Bitcoin was worth less would you be asking for a Bitcoin refund? No and you know it.

#23 (permalink)      1/5/2021 6:07:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Learn their language or GTFOH. Problem solved.
#24 (permalink)      1/5/2021 10:28:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2420
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4057
+6 details
djvillan wrote:

Learn their language or GTFOH. Problem solved.

That isn't the way it works. If you wanna do business, earn money, you should adapt.

We can't agree on everything.
#25 (permalink)      1/5/2021 12:14:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4065
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
+3 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#26 (permalink)      1/5/2021 2:08:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11319
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31292
+1 details
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#27 (permalink)      1/5/2021 3:43:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
#28 (permalink)      1/5/2021 3:46:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
OneBadwolf wrote:

You got to hand it to DJ though, he never quits. He used to threaten that he would have my account suspended, because he is so very tight with FT. How's that coming anyway DJ? Got any updates on that? Or do you need more time?

He even understands EVERYTHING Rachet says. I dont think Rachet understands everything she says. I used to think it was just garden variety brown noseing, but I'm beginning to think he has aspirations of becoming some kind of "internet influencer". And I don't mean the sort thats always lurking in chatrooms trying to lure minors, Well, I don't know he doesnt do that as well, but a bigger fan boi FT has never had.

Personally, I would be happy to nominate DJ as Fasttechs official mascot. He'd be living the dream. A guy dressed up in a cartoon Pomeranian costume is how I'm seeing it. I'd even pay for some blue and white pom poms to complete the look. ("give me a F! ruff ruff! Give me an A! Yip Yip!!) Honestly though, I still think it might be Mercury, or lead in that juice he vapes. Maybe he is a victim, and not naturally an idiot.

You're dreaming. Spending all that time coming up with various attempted insults flatters me. Your time would be better spent learning how to speak their language.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 3:47 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      1/5/2021 3:58:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2028
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1085
+3 details
As far as fake money goes, no , Fasttech, or any other vendor, isn't paying interest or allow for market fluctuation - if it went down, would you be okay with sending more? Of course not, be realistic.

As far as DJ goes, he can't help himself. He needs love.

I love you, my little sweet pea!
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#30 (permalink)      1/5/2021 4:07:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
#31 (permalink)      1/5/2021 5:55:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4065
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

As far as DJ goes, he can't help himself. He needs love.

I love you, my little sweet pea!

Oh. I think I get it. Like Meatloaf? I-would-do-anything-for-love-but-I-wont-vape-that...

Or are you thinking more like The Proclaimers? Oh I would troll 500 threads, and I'd report 500 more, just to kill those threads so AnniePan won't ignore me like Jenny did before...

Well, I hear those sweet little Li Chi's cannot resist a man in a mascot outfit with pom-poms.. And who doesn't find Pomeranians adorable? Now that, would influence people!

Wow. According to Godaddy, pom-pom-mascot.com is available. High level domain, and it has a nice ring to it too. Now, to round out the ensemble, maybe with some body art. Nothing too fancy, maybe just a tasteful and understated FTF FFT in a Gothic font on his neck.

It probably would endear him to the Fasttech glitterati more than telling their already irritated customers to learn a new language or GTFOH. Perhaps FT is the only online store for him, but at some point I'll tire of trying to buy stuff here, if they are going to slap 20% additional shipping fees on a free shipping item.

I'm not any sort of marketing genius, but I think that most businesses require customers to remain in the game, and I'm a little skeptical of his whole learn a new language business model swamping the servers here with orders.

But maybe I'm being hasty. It is an original concept, that much is indisputable. After all, I never ever thought McDonalds would have the balls to bring back McRib. I sure called that one wrong.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 6:12 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department