shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/31/2020 11:23:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13016
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20567
+3 details
Even with a specific ETA status the prospect may be iffy. It is not uncommon for a product with ETA to be stalled for months while other sites are in stock and shipping. FT has become a gamble to a greater degree over the years, but it used to be more of a quality issue or an in transit issue. Now it seems that sometimes the listings are for products they "plan" to have available rather than actually have an "ETA" on.

In stock status is by far the best bet but, even then things may go crossways.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#12 (permalink)      12/31/2020 2:53:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4064
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
Fasttech blames the Wuhan Flu pandemic for everything. An item containing an internal non removable battery, exempt from any special handling, and advertised as free shipping, that I ordered less than a year ago, now supposedly costs $20 to ship, according to CS Agent Rachet, because of COVID.

I'd prefer my item with less COVID if its going to add that much weight. And much less false advertising, and CS bullshit.

This place is going to hell lately. The A Express though, they got the shipping figured out. Fasttech, not so much. It seems like the postal circus/service in China boots Fasttech parcels into a corner, for those days when the backlog is cleared, and they need to have something ready so they can look busy if the boss stops by. Maybe FT stopped greasing postal palms. Who knows? Jenny was on top of this shit.

More and more Fasttech is becoming my port of last resort.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#13 (permalink)      1/4/2021 7:22:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos120
What's frustrating to me is placing an order for two or more of something which is showing as "in-stock", to find out that only one was actually available AFTER the order is placed and paid for... A working, real-time inventory system (like some of FT's competitors utilize) would greatly ease such frustrations if implemented IMO..
#14 (permalink)      1/4/2021 7:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 227
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos145
What annoys me even more, is the failing security carrousel. I've been trying to get orders pass that security check since end of october without success.
#15 (permalink)      1/4/2021 8:30:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4064
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
rosemm wrote:

What annoys me even more, is the failing security carrousel. I've been trying to get orders pass that security check since end of october without success.

What are you referring to?

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#16 (permalink)      1/4/2021 8:59:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4064
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
Technomania wrote:

What's frustrating to me is placing an order for two or more of something which is showing as "in-stock", to find out that only one was actually available AFTER the order is placed and paid for... A working, real-time inventory system (like some of FT's competitors utilize) would greatly ease such frustrations if implemented IMO..

There was one in stock? you lucky bastard! lol About half the time, in-stock is not. I've also on a few occasions after waiting a week or more for an in-stock item to be added to a pending order, finding that the item arrived, and my order was shipped, decided that since it had to be brought in, and to avoid delay when I require another, I've made an order for the same item on the same day as the item for my order arrived. And guess what. None to be had. The in-stock descriptor never changes. Hard to see this as an oversight, when it happens so often. How could a company like Fastteck NOT have a real-time inventory system?

The "usually ships in X days" is also a joke. I had a chat with Roadster on the forum here a few years ago about this, she said it was getting fixed. I don't think she has been on here since. lol

That thread here

#17 (permalink)      1/4/2021 11:06:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 227
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos145
OneBadwolf wrote:

I'm referring to the fact that after waiting for an item to be in stock and eventually being shipped, it seems to be very difficult to get your order past the security checks at the airport. Since october, none of my shipped orders are able to pass a security che

#18 (permalink)      1/4/2021 11:17:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2280
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2474
+1 details
OneBadwolf wrote:

Fasttech blames the Wuhan Flu pandemic for everything. An item containing an internal non removable battery, exempt from any special handling, and advertised as free shipping, that I ordered less than a year ago, now supposedly costs $20 to ship, according to CS Agent Rachet, because of COVID.

I'd prefer my item with less COVID if its going to add that much weight. And much less false advertising, and CS bullshit.

This place is going to hell lately. The A Express though, they got the shipping figured out. Fasttech, not so much. It seems like the postal circus/service in China boots Fasttech parcels into a corner, for those days when the backlog is cleared, and they need to have something ready so they can look busy if the boss stops by. Maybe FT stopped greasing postal palms. Who knows? Jenny was on top of this shit.

More and more Fasttech is becoming my port of last resort.

I agree, TripleA Express, seems to be the way to go... Ordered items Sunday afternoon, shipped Monday Delivered Wed. by DHL Express,That's QUICK...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#19 (permalink)      1/5/2021 1:02:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4064
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4347
rosemm wrote:

OneBadwolf wrote:

I'm referring to the fact that after waiting for an item to be in stock and eventually being shipped, it seems to be very difficult to get your order past the security checks at the airport. Since october, none of my shipped orders are able to pass a security che

Gotcha. It seems to only be affecting FT. I have a order made Dec2, took 10 days to leave China has not yet arrived in Canada. From another place, the Dec 28 order, with free shipping/tracking, is, according to the tracking supposed to arrive tomorrow.

CS here cannot seem to understand why I opened a ticket, due to an item I've previously ordered which clearly states free shipping to Canada, and was in fact free shipping less than a year ago, is now over $20 fpr shipping. And still labelled as free shipping. They keep sending me CS bafflegab BS with the occasional "COVID" or "Shipping Regulations" none of it in coherent English, none of it factually relevant, and I keep sending them screen shots of the still present "Free Shipping to Canada" that is still prominently visible on the product page.

All that wasted CS time. Time they could have used to remove the deliberately misleading "Free Shipping" from the page, or perhaps improve their English. I swear Rachet's English skills are worse now, than they were 4 years ago. It's not even Google Translate English, I checked. Best I can tell, it's just text fragments cut and pasted into a template ending with GFY. Which apparently is the same in both Cantonese, and Mandarin, "Thank you for your understanding.

Edited on 1/5/2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      1/5/2021 5:09:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
OneBadwolf wrote:

I swear Rachel's English skills are worse now, than they were 4 years ago. It's not even Google Translate English, I checked. Best I can tell, it's just text fragments cut and pasted into a template ending with GFY. Which apparently is the same in both Cantonese, and Mandarin, "Thank you for your understanding.

I can't do better than agree. Perfect put words, describe exactly my feeling about the copy/paste answers following the same template. And Rachel also pisses me off with her poor English.

#21 (permalink)      1/5/2021 5:57:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
OneBadwolf wrote:

All that wasted CS time. Time they could have used to remove the deliberately misleading "Free Shipping" from the page, or perhaps improve their English. I swear Rachel's English skills are worse now, than they were 4 years ago. It's not even Google Translate English, I checked. Best I can tell, it's just text fragments cut and pasted into a template ending with GFY. Which apparently is the same in both Cantonese, and Mandarin, "Thank you for your understanding.

schanon wrote:

I can't do better than agree. Perfect put words, describe exactly my feeling about the copy/paste answers following the same template. And Rachel also pisses me off with her poor English.

I can understand everything she says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU