shopping cart empty
Notice--PayPal payment method will be suspended for most e-cigarettes items
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      4/2/2021 9:42:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5941
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
+1 details
No problems using Paypal for vape products purchases here at Fasttech..it is and has been working fine the past month, and orders processed and delivered as always..

Edited on 4/2/2021 at 9:43 PM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#72 (permalink)      4/3/2021 2:39:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
I was finally able get my order completed. I had to go back and forth for two days or so after waiting a weekend, but I was able to talk to a staff member named Rachel and she was so professional and helpful. Rachel treated me very well and was awesome to deal with, very accommodating to the problems I was having but eventually she had everything taken care of and can’t thank her enough. I had to order two 75$ gift certificates and then a 10$ gift certificate, and when I picked out the 10$ gc I entered in all my information and credit card information and hit the button to finish it and then for some odd reason instead of taking two different pages to complete the gc order like I had before for the two 75$ gcs, the 10$ Was completed in just one page and when it sent me to the final page it said that I just purchased a 50$ gift certificate. I know for a fact I put 10$ as the amount I wanted but whatever reason I believe it went back to the default position Of 50$. I wasn’t thrilled about that to say the least but once I had all my gcs, Rachel applied them to the ticket for my order and even took care of the issue of the extra 40$ gift certificate I didn’t want nor tried getting. Rachel completely took care of everything I needed. She is awesome and if anyone has any issues or questions I hope you get Rachel and get everything taken care of as well. Big thanks goes to Rachel!
#73 (permalink)      4/26/2021 11:16:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VadimSU
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I had a problem with paying for an order via various PayPal.
I paid for GC by Paypal and then place a order. It realy work. :)
#74 (permalink)      4/26/2021 10:58:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Thanks for posting! That’s great! I hope you have some cool stuff coming! I can’t wait to get mine. I’m really excited to try a different building technique in the Claymore rda where instead of a single coil I use all four post holes for two coils but the two coils are parallel and interlocking to make “one” big single coil.

Anyone happen to know about how long it takes for a package to get to USPS after it has been shipped from fast tech? Once all my items were gathered into a shipment which that took about a week or so, then they were shipped from fast tech, I received a tracking number for usps, but that was back on the 12th of April. It just says that usps has created a ticket on the 11th for the package and it’s waiting to receive it but it’s been two weeks at least and it’s still says the same information that I first received and hasn’t changed. Anyone from the USA know about how long it takes for the package to reach the states?
#75 (permalink)      4/26/2021 11:13:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
This is all the information I have gotten from the tracking number since fast tech shipped it.

April 11, 2021, 6:21 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 6:21 pm on April 11, 2021 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I’m just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if this is how long it usually takes for a package going to the USA and this is normal? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or help!
#76 (permalink)      4/27/2021 3:15:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10505
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5508
Flaterf wrote:

This is all the information I have gotten from the tracking number since fast tech shipped it.

April 11, 2021, 6:21 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 6:21 pm on April 11, 2021 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I’m just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if this is how long it usually takes for a package going to the USA and this is normal? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or help!

Hello Flaterf,

The tracking information only will be updated once the package arrived at USPS. The package has been dispatched to overseas for days, we think it will be delivered to your address in 3-7 working days. We have asked our post office to urge the shipping, hope you will receive the package very soon. Thank you.

#77 (permalink)      4/27/2021 8:42:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Yeah thank you very much! I found another thread that had some answers in it. Basically I just have to be patient and give it some more time. Thanks again, all the people at FT have been really helpful and amazing and I can’t appreciate that enough!
#78 (permalink)      4/27/2021 2:07:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IgorMIV
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello everyone!
Can I use two gift cards for one payment?
#79 (permalink)      4/27/2021 4:52:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I didn’t have any problems, I bought three different amounts of gift cards, like a 100$ and 50$ and 20$ or something close to that and they helped me with applying them all towards the amount ordered. Just make sure you double check the amount you need before going forward with the purchase of the gift certificate because I had an issue where i picked a lower amount like 10$ or 20$ But it automatically changed from the amount I wanted back to the default amount of 50$. They ended up helping me out with that also and were extremely helpful and professional. Hope you get what you want and have no problems at all, but if you do, they’re good at fixing the issues. Hopefully that will be helpful to you
#80 (permalink)      6/1/2021 8:44:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Prisoner416
  • JoinedMay 2021
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Custom gift cards or a Paypal alternative would be nice, even a direct card payment method. There's quite a few Paypal competitors out there. WePay, Stripe...

I was hoping to buy a few coils since the best price was here, but I don't like gift cards and having a bit of wasted money. I also do not understand bitcoin and frankly the prospect of getting involved scares me.
#81 (permalink)      6/2/2021 9:37:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
muthxnine
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos11
"even a direct card payment method." They offer visa, MC, discover, american express....