shopping cart empty
Notice--PayPal payment method will be suspended for most e-cigarettes items
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      1/21/2021 6:18:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eternityy
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello, i want to order e-cig, it’s $50.92, but i can only purchase gift card equal $50. What should i do?
#62 (permalink)      2/5/2021 7:43:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4136
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4402
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Centforfree,

I have forwarded your feedback to our related department, we will think about this and update news to you soon.

Thank you.

Are we there yet?

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#63 (permalink)      2/5/2021 10:26:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Molchi
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos35
Eternityy wrote:

Hello, i want to order e-cig, it’s $50.92, but i can only purchase gift card equal $50. What should i do?

You can either wait 5-6 days till the 10% off-code is active, or you can search for non-vape items worth around 51 dollar, order them, cancel the order and get it refunded as a gift certificate.

#64 (permalink)      2/5/2021 10:42:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7616
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
+1 details
Forget all this BS of buying gift certs and what not.

Just create a ticket using the link below including the skus you want to buy, the quantity of each SKU you want to buy, and the exact shipping service you want to purchase, and fasttech will manually create an order for you and send you a link to pay via paypal. If you want to use a coupon, make sure you tell them the coupon code to apply.

Would also be a good idea to know what the items are supposed to be costing you as well as the shipping charge

https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#65 (permalink)      3/13/2021 12:43:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mikado_fr
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
"E-cigarette products limits credit/debit payment options"

-> can't pay with Paypal
but can't pay with my credit card either !

and buying "gifts certificates", forced to be with Paypal (again), doesn't work ("access denied")

That's impressive : i want to buy and i really can't...
why being stuck to PP to block your business ?? frankly i don't understand your policy.
#66 (permalink)      3/14/2021 10:47:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10546
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5525
Hello mikado_fr,

You can pay by your credit card when you "buy gift certificate":

We have sent a ticket for you to check the issue. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help. Thank you.
#67 (permalink)      3/16/2021 5:51:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mikado_fr
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Thank you Anniepan, everything is finally ok and you helped me a lot :)
#68 (permalink)      3/26/2021 6:10:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
I was told by a cs rep that I could only pay with a gift card. I asked if anyone has had problems with that method and she assured me that it would work just fine, she even knew that the items I wanted to buy were vape/ecig. I was sent a link to this message board along with an explanation page on PayPal and why PayPal doesn’t work. So I purchased the gift card with a legit credit card and tried checking out with the items and after all this and hours of trying, it won’t allow any shipping options. So now I’m stuck with a gift card and no way to complete my order. Please help if you can, thanks
#69 (permalink)      3/26/2021 6:46:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos292
Meanwhile not only Paypal, but as well shipping is getting crazy. Try via cs again or open a new thread with "@anniepan" in the title. Usually she is helping very fast. Be aware of the weekend.
#70 (permalink)      3/26/2021 9:24:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Flaterf
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I’m afraid that this is only the beginning of the craziness.. has anyone successfully ordered, paid, and shipped recently (as in the last day or so, or even hours ago) any vape products to the USA from fasttech or any other similar business?
#71 (permalink)      4/2/2021 9:42:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5941
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2677
+1 details
No problems using Paypal for vape products purchases here at Fasttech..it is and has been working fine the past month, and orders processed and delivered as always..

Edited on 4/2/2021 at 9:43 PM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..