shopping cart empty
Notice--PayPal payment method will be suspended for most e-cigarettes items
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      12/1/2020 8:50:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
Hidalgo2 wrote:

I'm very dissapointed. I cannot pay by credit card, tried with Chrome/Firefox and Microsoft Edge, it did not work.
Now FT made an order for me with a link to pay and added extra shipping cost although the ordered article is FREE Shipping for Switzerland.

Since the problem with Paypal and buying e-cicarettes, nothing works... I cannot buy Gift Certificates or order the normal way because after opening the window for paying, nothing happens...

I don't understand what the problem is but it is very complicated now to order with FT.

I have placed a lot of tickets but have not yet placed/paid an order. I don't understand why I suddenly have to pay extra shipping costs, the last time I ordered this item, delivery was free as it is listed.

Hello Hidalgo2 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our CS staff forgot to ask you the shipping method at first when she created the order. I have asked our CS staffs to confirm the shipping method with our customers first before creating the order to avoid the same issue. We apologize for this.

We have received your payment and will ship your order as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

#52 (permalink)      12/3/2020 12:06:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2280
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2474
@ANNIPAN,Can you please take a look at my order #E112863906, and tell me if it will go through.

Hello Annie, what if Paypal is just the place where your Bank information is stored? but I am not using Paypal to pay for my items? I think A_1927, answered my question for me! but CAN YOU LOOK just in case.
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#53 (permalink)      12/3/2020 8:05:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
XDM45ACP wrote:

@ANNIPAN,Can you please take a look at my order #E112863906, and tell me if it will go through.

Hello Annie, what if Paypal is just the place where your Bank information is stored? but I am not using Paypal to pay for my items? I think A_1927, answered my question for me! but CAN YOU LOOK just in case.

Hello XDM45ACP,

The item will be ready next week, then we will ship your order as earlier as possible.

If you paid by your credit card through paypal guest, that is also the service offered from Paypal, we only can see your Paypal transaction ID, and amount, order detail, no other information. You card information will not offer to us. Thank you.

#54 (permalink)      12/5/2020 9:43:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5354
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8322
Was able to use PayPal just yesterday...but it wasn't easy!

After I applied a gift certificate I had to log out of my account, log back in and the PayPal option appeared allowing me to pay the balance???
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#55 (permalink)      12/7/2020 5:10:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Boriths
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 384
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos188
+1 details
"We have noticed, that you have items in your basket, valued $11.25, that can only be paid for by gift certificate. Do you want to buy a gift certificate valued $11.25 now, and use it to pay for the items in your basket" YES/NO. (Customer clicks "YES", and "magic" happens at Fasttechs backend, without the customer even having to worry about it any more). Just saying.
Not politically correct, so WHEN I offend you...tough titties....and merry christmas ;P
#56 (permalink)      12/8/2020 4:04:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 324
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos278
I had a dream that 1 day...
#57 (permalink)      12/8/2020 4:04:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 324
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos278

Edited on 12/8/2020 at 4:04 AM. Reason: double post
#58 (permalink)      1/11/2021 10:37:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dean1970
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos6
Gift Card solution works a treat. Wasn't too fussed about non-exact amounts as I purchased more than one gift card including a smaller denomination to makeup (more or less) the total amount in my cart. Can see how this might be annoying for single-purchase visitors to the site. Really silly how this workaround accomplishes the same thing. Time to start thinking of alternatives to Paypal. Thanks for this thread btw.
#59 (permalink)      1/13/2021 3:13:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MikeH68
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos0
Boriths wrote:

"We have noticed, that you have items in your basket, valued $11.25, that can only be paid for by gift certificate. Do you want to buy a gift certificate valued $11.25 now, and use it to pay for the items in your basket" YES/NO. (Customer clicks "YES", and "magic" happens at Fasttechs backend, without the customer even having to worry about it any more). Just saying.

Dear Fasttech ^this on the checkout screen would have instantly told me why I couldn't place my order over the weekend. Alas I needed one item in a hurry and reluctantly placed my whole order with one of your competitors for the 1st time.
I now see the "PayPal and Credit Card may be unavailable as e-cigarette sales are restricted. You may place orders using gift cards, or cryptocurrencies." on each listing which would have caught my attention had it been in RED for example. As it is it just looks like the Age Confirmation blurb and I hadn't noticed the difference.
Regards Mike

#60 (permalink)      1/14/2021 1:29:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
MikeH68 wrote:

Dear Fasttech ^this on the checkout screen would have instantly told me why I couldn't place my order over the weekend. Alas I needed one item in a hurry and reluctantly placed my whole order with one of your competitors for the 1st time.
I now see the "PayPal and Credit Card may be unavailable as e-cigarette sales are restricted. You may place orders using gift cards, or cryptocurrencies." on each listing which would have caught my attention had it been in RED for example. As it is it just looks like the Age Confirmation blurb and I hadn't noticed the difference.
Regards Mike

Hello MikeH68,

If you cannot pay by Paypal or credit card, you will see the below remind information about the reason:

We may not color the remind information. :( Sorry.

#61 (permalink)      1/21/2021 6:18:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eternityy
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello, i want to order e-cig, it’s $50.92, but i can only purchase gift card equal $50. What should i do?