shopping cart empty
Notice--PayPal payment method will be suspended for most e-cigarettes items
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/20/2020 6:29:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7390
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
no
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#42 (permalink)      11/20/2020 7:39:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
A_1927
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2
+1 details
KW0017 wrote:

Is there any other sites like paypal.Ive been using paypal for years and they are telling me what I can purchase and cant using their site is wrong.Time for something new.

The problem is not with PayPal: it must be the relationship between FT and PayPal. I sometimes use my cards via PayPal directly and other times I use my debit/credit cards directly to buy vaping products, on all sorts of sites. I always use an FX card on FT (because it has no fees, unlike the abysmal rates you get via PayPal) but then PP works as a payment service provider/payment gateway for the transaction. There are dozens of them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_online_payment_service_providers
If the relationship has broken down between FT and PP then FT should use another PSP/PG to handle the transactions and settle the matter for their customers.

#43 (permalink)      11/20/2020 8:00:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KW0017
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos11
This must of happened recently because I made a purchase 4 days ago with paypal here.Thanks A_1927 for the info.
#44 (permalink)      11/22/2020 7:16:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Meander
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Not just FT, it's happening with vape stores in Australia as well, they are slowly removing the paypal option.

I would appreciate gift cards being reviewed as well.

Thanks
#45 (permalink)      11/24/2020 7:08:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
InTheClouds710
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Awesome to see I'm not alone in wanting custom amounts. And yeah it has nothing to do with their relationship. PayPal is against e-cigarettes it just depends on the country how hard they enforce it. Basically no vape shops in North America can accept PayPal either because they froze a bunch of business accounts belonging to people that ran vape shops. They've just recently cracked down on quite a few large companies in China so it isn't just Fasttech. So I have serious doubts that every one of those businesses had a crap relationship with PayPal, PayPal is just crap and sticking their nose into places it doesn't belong.
#46 (permalink)      11/27/2020 10:45:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Philouphiphi
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I would appreciate gift cards being reviewed as well.
#47 (permalink)      11/28/2020 9:18:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hidalgo2
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I'm very dissapointed. I cannot pay by credit card, tried with Chrome/Firefox and Microsoft Edge, it did not work.
Now FT made an order for me with a link to pay and added extra shipping cost although the ordered article is FREE Shipping for Switzerland.

Since the problem with Paypal and buying e-cicarettes, nothing works... I cannot buy Gift Certificates or order the normal way because after opening the window for paying, nothing happens...

I don't understand what the problem is but it is very complicated now to order with FT.

I have placed a lot of tickets but have not yet placed/paid an order. I don't understand why I suddenly have to pay extra shipping costs, the last time I ordered this item, delivery was free as it is listed.
#48 (permalink)      11/28/2020 9:42:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KW0017
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos11
I made an purchase last week with gift certifcates thru paypal.Iam sure FastTech will work this out for you.They are more than likely busy because of these new rules.
#49 (permalink)      12/1/2020 3:26:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2280
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2474
Anniepan wrote:

Centforfree wrote:
Hi Anniepan, thank you for the update and the 5$ GC!

How will you find out, how many customers are interested?

Hi Centforfree,

If our members will post their request here or in ticket, we will know and send the detail application to our company. Thank you.

Hello Annie, what if Paypal is just the place where your Bank information is stored? but I am not using Paypal to pay for my items? I think A_1927, answered my question for me! but just in case.

Edited on 12/1/2020 at 3:41 PM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#50 (permalink)      12/1/2020 5:09:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KW0017
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 87
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos11
Ive made orders with other vape sites and used PayPal no problem.I also made an order here with GC and it was no problem either.
#51 (permalink)      12/1/2020 8:50:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
Hidalgo2 wrote:

I'm very dissapointed. I cannot pay by credit card, tried with Chrome/Firefox and Microsoft Edge, it did not work.
Now FT made an order for me with a link to pay and added extra shipping cost although the ordered article is FREE Shipping for Switzerland.

Since the problem with Paypal and buying e-cicarettes, nothing works... I cannot buy Gift Certificates or order the normal way because after opening the window for paying, nothing happens...

I don't understand what the problem is but it is very complicated now to order with FT.

I have placed a lot of tickets but have not yet placed/paid an order. I don't understand why I suddenly have to pay extra shipping costs, the last time I ordered this item, delivery was free as it is listed.

Hello Hidalgo2 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our CS staff forgot to ask you the shipping method at first when she created the order. I have asked our CS staffs to confirm the shipping method with our customers first before creating the order to avoid the same issue. We apologize for this.

We have received your payment and will ship your order as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.