shopping cart empty
@Anniepan Please help
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      11/30/2019 2:19:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revival69
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos4
nancy.mo wrote:

revival69 wrote:
15,30 euros are missing from the return of the shipment that you did not pay me and I deducted from the product that was sent as a replacement to be a superior model. all this is talked to rachel in the open ticket with all the photos and return invoices

Hello revival69.

Sorry for this mistake. We will refund it to store credit, do you agree? We also replied you in ticket, please check.

Thank you.

In PayPal balance please please

#52 (permalink)      12/2/2019 4:04:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
revival69
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 41
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos4
@Anniepan Now Mrs. Rachel refuses to give me back the money of the return of the product ... why do you work with lies?told me that you would return the money of the shipment and you have not done it at any time mention that it is returned in balance for the store. I want the money I don't want a store balance
#53 (permalink)      12/2/2019 4:27:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10347
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5451
Hi revival69,

We never refuse to refund you the return shipping fee. As we said, the full money from your Paypal account has been refunded, the extra return shipping fee cannot be refunded via the Paypal gateway, so we asked whether we can refund to your store credit. And your last order which was placed in 2018 has not enough money for us to refund to your Paypal, we have to choose your 2017 orders to ask Paypal customer service to help us offer the refund.

Hope you can understand.