shopping cart empty
Im the only one than i have problems paying with paypal? @anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/10/2019 9:15:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Fransn0w
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos1
Im the only one than i have problems paying with paypal? @anniepan
hi! im trying to pay my order using Paypal, but when Paypal's website load and i check my email and password the system tells me than the service its not working and invites me to try it again, and turn me back again to FT page, anyone had the same problem?

Edited on 1/10/2019 at 11:40 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      1/10/2019 9:27:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2289
  • Reviews 53
  • Kudos2854
+3 details
Are you trying to order Aspire products? If so FT doesn't allow payment by paypal for them. Buy something else for the same price and cancel right away to get a gift cert.

If that's not the issue, add @anniepan to the title and she'll look when she starts working.
Gone toddlin' #YANGGANG Come out ye Black and Tans. Ooh Aah Up the Ra
#3 (permalink)      1/10/2019 11:36:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Fransn0w
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos1
SynysterMoritty wrote:

Are you trying to order Aspire products? If so FT doesn't allow payment by paypal for them. Buy something else for the same price and cancel right away to get a gift cert.

If that's not the issue, add @anniepan to the title and she'll look when she starts working.

No! Km only trying to order some replacement glass (like every order than i made) the rest is an litokala charger, a mechanical mod and one xfkm coils do you think than i will hace problems with this?

#4 (permalink)      1/11/2019 12:48:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6499
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
+1 details
Hello Fransn0w,

Is your shipping address the same as your Paypal address? If there are different, you cannot pay via Paypal at our website.:( Or please kindly send a screenshot for us in ticket, we will help you solve. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      1/11/2019 7:16:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Fransn0w
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos1
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Fransn0w,

Is your shipping address the same as your Paypal address? If there are different, you cannot pay via Paypal at our website.:( Or please kindly send a screenshot for us in ticket, we will help you solve. Thank you.

its a different address because im from Venezuela but the national mail service its a risk because sometimes they stold things from my orders, for this reason i use a private courier service between USA and Venezuela, i already have ordered on fasttech before using a different shipping address without problems, the policies has changed?