shopping cart empty
@Staff need some help here with ticket
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/6/2017 11:09:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danivap
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos4
@Staff need some help here with ticket
Just when i thought i could finally get a refund for a defective evic primo fasttech sold me they come with something new...so here is the trick, fasttech sent me 2 return addresses, one fake and one real...then they pointed me to the fake address so they could have an excuse to refuse the parcel, which they did, alleging wrong address blabla bla.
Now according to them if i want to resend item i must cover all shipping costs.

Is this the normal behaviour here nowadays?
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 4919
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2829
Hello danivap,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

So you sent the package to our RMA email return address right? Would you mind to send the RMA message you received to our ticket? then I will check whether our RMA return address is wrong or not. As we revised the address before, if you received the wrong address, it is our system mistake. Our staff thought there is no phone number in the return address, so asked you to add. Hope you can send the screenshot or copy for us of the RMA message, then we can check and sort it out.

For your situation, you do not need to return the mod, as it is not worth to return twice because of the high return shipping fee. We can refund the money for you directly. Our staff answered your ticket, please kindly check.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.
#2 (permalink)      12/6/2017 11:40:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3044
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3970
What's the fake address.. if it's in Miami FL., they do have that location for RMA!
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#3 (permalink)      12/6/2017 11:53:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danivap
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Its address for non-North and South American customers.The fake or wrong one differs from the real one in just one number.Being the real one: 15/F, Parklane Centre and the wrong one: 10/F Parklane Centre
#4 (permalink)      12/6/2017 12:04:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3044
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3970
*Well I'll keep an eye out when Anniepan or Nancy is here and I'll bump this for you so they can clear out the address for you.

*Sorry for your loss* and best of luck! *being sincere*
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#5 (permalink)      12/6/2017 12:26:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danivap
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos4
+1 details
All support is welcome )
#6 (permalink)      12/6/2017 12:29:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
danivap
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos4
All i did was follow staff instructions to return item.Heres some chatlog:

"I have sent you (in a separate e-mail) your RMA number and our return address in hong kong."
-(OK so i just copied address + rma number from this email)

"Please check the below hong kong returning address:
Cloud Commerce Systems
15/F, Parklane Centre
25 Kin Wing Street
Tuen Mun, New Territories
Hong Kong
TEL: 00852 92115845
The address of our system is not sufficient, please add the phone number like the above address."
-(then i added this phone number to the first address copied from email.)

Only after i sent the returned item to them they let me know that the fake address was the one they sent to my email:
"Our related department is working on the email informed address, thus we normally send the correct address in the ticket."
-(You NORMALLY send the correct address? well it seems i was out of luck that day then)

It seems fasttech is playing here some duality, sticking to whatever address suits them better and blaming whatever departement or the customer himself afterwards.So im asking, it was my fault? do i have to stick with this deffective item or accept the whatever shitty-compensation fasttech want to offer me? I want my money back

Edited on 12/6/2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      12/6/2017 3:06:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3044
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3970
I'll bump
#8 (permalink)      12/6/2017 4:12:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jumpjet
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 809
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos624
+1 details
bump
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car - Bob Monkhouse
#9 (permalink)      12/6/2017 6:07:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3044
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3970
And another
#10 (permalink)      12/6/2017 6:09:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DelvesPresley
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1082
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4441
+1 details
bump
Shelagh's Always Sucking on Something.
#11 (permalink)      12/6/2017 9:58:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 4919
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2829
+1 details
Hello danivap,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

So you sent the package to our RMA email return address right? Would you mind to send the RMA message you received to our ticket? then I will check whether our RMA return address is wrong or not. As we revised the address before, if you received the wrong address, it is our system mistake. Our staff thought there is no phone number in the return address, so asked you to add. Hope you can send the screenshot or copy for us of the RMA message, then we can check and sort it out.

For your situation, you do not need to return the mod, as it is not worth to return twice because of the high return shipping fee. We can refund the money for you directly. Our staff answered your ticket, please kindly check.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.