shopping cart empty
Tracking number problem
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/5/2017 9:25:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
.Gi8.
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Tracking number problem
Ho fatto un oprdine il 15 novembre e ancora non è arrivato, nonostante Itali Express garantisce la consegna in 10 - 14 giorni.

E` arrivata la mail di conferma con il Track number per 17track.net
Su quel sito dice che è in transito, CINA, Partito dal Centro Scambi Internazionale.

Ma se vado su https://support.fasttech.com/order/TRCK
e inserisco il track number non è valido.

Come posso avere più informazioni sulla consegna??
#2 (permalink)      12/5/2017 9:50:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3986
.Gi8. wrote: *Google Translation!

I made an oprdine on November 15th and still has not arrived, although Itali Express guarantees delivery in 10 - 14 days. The confirmation email arrived with the Track number for 17track.netOn that site says that it is in transit, CHINA, Started from the International Exchange Center. But if I go to https://support.fasttech.com/order/TRCKe I enter the track number is not valid. How can I get more information about the delivery?

The link https://support.fasttech.com/order/TRCK <- You enter "Order Number" not "Tracking Number"

*This to create support ticket if problem with shipment*

Do not worry. If 17track is showing "Transit" then all ok.

Remember 10 - 14 days = business days

**Also it's been very busy for every shipping companies with the last big sales everywhere from Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

Edited on 12/5/2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: @
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#3 (permalink)      12/5/2017 9:56:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3986
Spero che Google translate funzioni

Se il numero di tracciamento mostra "In transito" con 17track.net, non preoccuparti.

L'altro link è quello di creare un ticket di supporto in caso di problemi con la spedizione!

Ricorda i giorni lavorativi

Ricorda 10 - 14 giorni = giorni lavorativi

**Inoltre è stato molto impegnato per tutte le compagnie di navigazione con le ultime grandi vendite ovunque dalle vendite del Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

Edited on 12/5/2017 at 10:04 AM. Reason: @
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#4 (permalink)      12/5/2017 10:16:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
.Gi8.
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Thank you for information.
I wait next week to open a ticket.

PS: Rick and Morty are GREAT!
#5 (permalink)      12/5/2017 10:25:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3986
+1 details
Depending of your time difference with China... you can also chat online with them during their business hours!

Just need to click on top where it says "Support" and also at times when you are in your "Order" page... a corner pop-up will appear and you can chat with them there.

Hope this helps a little more! And before I forget "Welcome to FastTech! Where you will find a lot of helping people in the forums and some idiots like me!" LOL

*another hint*
If you decide to create a new thread for answers.
    Edit the new thread title to "@Staff - *insert problem here*"
This way the forum staff member can see it faster when they get back online or again you can submit a support ticket or again you can even chat online with them during their business hours!
*This way the forum support staff could help and they will get back to you as best as they can!

Rick and Morty for life! :P
*wubadubdub*

Edited on 12/5/2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: @