shopping cart empty
@anniepan: How About a Virtual Tour of Fasttech?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/25/2017 4:24:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 22989
  • Reviews 288
  • Kudos27037
+16 details
@anniepan: How About a Virtual Tour of Fasttech?
What do you (and maybe some other FT staff members) think about making a virtual tour of Fasttech that shows your customers a little bit about FT and how you do things?

Maybe some clips of the offices and the warehouse to really show customers how busy you guys are and to give them an idea of how things work, like the logistics of filling their orders and such , but just the basics, not enough to give away company secrets ;-)

I really think it would give you a good resource to point new customers to when they have questions about why their orders can sometimes take longer than expected to fill, and how hard you guys work to get everyone the things they want at a reasonable price, with good service, and in as timely a fashion as you possibly can provide it.

Keep up the good work in the meantime!

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 4:35 AM. Reason:
Woah, mama!
#2 (permalink)      11/25/2017 6:09:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4464
  • Reviews 119
  • Kudos4295
+9 details

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 6:14 AM. Reason:
Battlestar + Dvarw MTL + SS316L + Rayon + 0.8ohms = MTL Perfection
#3 (permalink)      11/25/2017 6:34:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 4418
  • Reviews 158
  • Kudos12101
+5 details
Here one from live support.

HELP FOR HEROES SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#4 (permalink)      11/25/2017 11:39:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3984
+1 details
johnny_469 wrote:

How About a Virtual Tour of Fasttech?

That would be awesome!!!

mickd wrote:

Here one from live support.

Honestly, looks more like the other place's support to me! LOL

I'm getting my level 3 ChinWTFglish soon (just need more WTF to get level 4)! LOL

So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#5 (permalink)      11/25/2017 11:41:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SirTimmyTimbit
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 633
  • Reviews 144
  • Kudos573
+3 details
What's wrong with support here? I've never had any problems with either ticket or live support's English. They always understood me well too, I never had to explain the same thing multiple times.

Despite the higher prices lately I continue to shop here almost exclusively because of support, warranty/return policy and epacket pricing.

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason:
Dark Theme for Fastttech: https://goo.gl/Y3uKbw
#6 (permalink)      11/26/2017 12:12:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 24016
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos18395
+3 details
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
#7 (permalink)      11/26/2017 12:36:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3984
+2 details
SirTimmyTimbit wrote:

What's wrong with support here? I've never had any problems with either ticket or live support's English. They always understood me well too, I never had to explain the same thing multiple times.Despite the higher prices lately I continue to shop here almost exclusively because of support, warranty/return policy and epacket pricing.

That is why I said: Honestly, looks more like the other place's support to me! LOL

*update* YAY I got my level 4 ChinWTFglish Now (They "other site" closed my ticket stating 3 days no replies while we were in the middle of one of only 1 day)! *Trying to stay positive here! LOL

VIVA FASTTECH whom I've never had any issues with their support.... *hands flowers to them!*

*So sorry Johnny.... Back from minor rant (kept the extreme worse inside)

You can find so many companies now on YouTube showing (maybe not all of it) their process of either manufacturing and other business sections. It would be awesome to see them in a shining light!!

Edited on 11/26/2017 at 5:26 AM. Reason: Still pissed off
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#8 (permalink)      11/26/2017 2:40:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 4418
  • Reviews 158
  • Kudos12101
+3 details
SirTimmyTimbit wrote:

What's wrong with support here? I've never had any problems with either ticket or live support's English. They always understood me well too, I never had to explain the same thing multiple times.Despite the higher prices lately I continue to shop here almost exclusively because of support, warranty/return policy and epacket pricing.

Yep, the gif was a little bit harsh, aimed more at the answers I received rather than the comprehension.

But I could not find a Chinese version of.....

HELP FOR HEROES SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#9 (permalink)      11/26/2017 3:54:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1591
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos756
+2 details
I picture things differently.

Edited on 11/26/2017 at 3:57 AM. Reason:
*smokebomb*
#10 (permalink)      11/26/2017 4:41:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SirWhizzo
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 431
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos309
+1 details
johnny_469 wrote:

What do you (and maybe some other FT staff members) think about making a virtual tour of Fasttech that shows your customers a little bit about FT and how you do things?Maybe some clips of the offices and the warehouse to really show customers how busy you guys are and to give them an idea of how things work, like the logistics of filling their orders and such , but just the basics, not enough to give away company secrets ;-)I really think it would give you a good resource to point new customers to when they have questions about why their orders can sometimes take longer than expected to fill, and how hard you guys work to get everyone the things they want at a reasonable price, with good service, and in as timely a fashion as you possibly can provide it. Keep up the good work in the meantime!

If you learn how to orally please Mommy better, maybe she'll let you out of the basement periodically.
More exciting times from the Daredevil Vapers.

#11 (permalink)      11/26/2017 5:04:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 13274
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos15447
+1 details
not a bad idea it'd be interesting to see...I have a picture in my mind...prob 100percent wrong