shopping cart empty
i need some help here.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/6/2017 9:13:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Slp9892
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
i need some help here.
Hello,
I made a purchase on the fasttech site, with my credit card, at the time of processing the payment appeared an error on the page and I was redirected to the home, the thing is that the amount was loaded on my credit card but it does not appear No order in my page profile, I need help with this topic.

can you help me?

regards
#2 (permalink)      1/6/2017 9:30:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4476
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos4759
+1 details
Put in a ticket with customer service. It's Friday so someone might get to it tonight. Otherwise the weekend will get in the way and they will get back to you on Monday.

But put in a ticket right now. Just do it once. Every time you update your ticket, you will go to the back of the queue.

Edited on 1/6/2017 at 9:31 PM. Reason:
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#3 (permalink)      1/6/2017 9:31:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 20341
  • Reviews 277
  • Kudos24084
$0.50 rebate earned+8 details
What you are seeing is called an authorization hold. When you make a purchase online, the seller's bank sends a hold request for the funds immediately to your bank. Your bank then puts those funds under an authorization hold until the seller's bank can capture the funds to their own account. The hold remains until the funds are captured by the seller's bank, or until your bank drops the hold on the funds if they are not captured.

In a case like yours, the funds have not been captured by FT in all likelihood (99.9% of the time). After an amount of time determined by your bank, the authorization hold on the funds will automatically be dropped. This usually happens within 72 hours.
Woah, mama!
#4 (permalink)      1/6/2017 10:04:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 431
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos193
+1 details
Slp9892 wrote:

Hello,I made a purchase on the fasttech site, with my credit card, at the time of processing the payment appeared an error on the page and I was redirected to the home, the thing is that the amount was loaded on my credit card but it does not appear No order in my page profile, I need help with this topic.can you help me?regards

Hello Slp9892,

Yes, johnny_469 is right. We didn't capture the money yet. I saw two SKUs in your shopping cart.

If you don't mind, we can create an order and capture the money for you. Please kindly let us know your opinion.

Thank you johnny_469.

#5 (permalink)      1/6/2017 10:17:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Slp9892
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
Anniepan wrote:

Slp9892 wrote:
Hello,I made a purchase on the fasttech site, with my credit card, at the time of processing the payment appeared an error on the page and I was redirected to the home, the thing is that the amount was loaded on my credit card but it does not appear No order in my page profile, I need help with this topic.can you help me?regards

Hello Slp9892,

Yes, johnny_469 is right. We didn't capture the money yet. I saw two SKUs in your shopping cart.

If you don't mind, we can create an order and capture the money for you. Please kindly let us know your opinion.

Thank you johnny_469.

Hello Annie,

Can you create the order and use these money for pay it?

sorry for my very very very bad english

#6 (permalink)      1/6/2017 11:00:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 20341
  • Reviews 277
  • Kudos24084
Nevermind, guess FT must keep our CC info on file, at least for a short period after the sale, if they can reattempt to capture a failed transaction still in authorization :-\

Edited on 1/7/2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason:
Woah, mama!
#7 (permalink)      1/7/2017 12:51:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3930
  • Reviews 123
  • Kudos2460
johnny_469 wrote:

Nevermind, guess FT must keep our CC info on file, at least for a short period after the sale, if they can reattempt to capture a failed transaction still in authorization :-\

They most likely don't. It's against The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for an ecommerce merchant to keep CC info on file.

FT's merchant bank's virtual terminal does though...for a short period of time. This allows FT (any online merchant) to reattempt capture without the actual knowledge of the full card details.

Edited on 1/7/2017 at 12:52 AM. Reason:
Just eat it
#8 (permalink)      1/7/2017 1:02:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 20341
  • Reviews 277
  • Kudos24084
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

They most likely don't. It's against The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for an ecommerce merchant to keep CC info on file.

Does that apply to China/HK too though?

Not implying anything here, well, other than China not exactly being known for following suit when it comes to international law...

I am saying it wouldn't surprise me to find out that FT keeps CC info on file though :-\

Woah, mama!
#9 (permalink)      1/7/2017 1:17:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3930
  • Reviews 123
  • Kudos2460
+2 details
We'll never know for sure. That's why I try not to use CC for overseas transactions myself. lol If it weren't for Paypal, I would not buy overseas.
Just eat it
#10 (permalink)      1/7/2017 1:38:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bellulah
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 196
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos140
vapeluvr wrote:

We'll never know for sure. That's why I try not to use CC for overseas transactions myself. lol If it weren't for Paypal, I would not buy overseas.

I had to use my cc to buy nic from the US- no Paypal option.
They were hacked not long after, but it didn't affect me.

I'd never buy anything from that site again, even if they accepted Paypal.

It's almost definite that they were selling fake Nautilus coils a couple years ago.

I don't know if it was deliberate, but that's what tipped me into rebuilding, when I still had plenty of coils.
Seems I've been lucky with coils, but I've only bought them from 2 very reputable vendors.

#11 (permalink)      1/7/2017 1:50:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1104
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos342
+1 details
I thought FT kept your CC on file?? I know before I started using PP is was all one click ordering..