shopping cart empty
Change in the Money Back Guarantee policy
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/6/2016 1:48:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 1018
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1734
+1 details
Change in the Money Back Guarantee policy
Dear valued customers,

There has been a spike in the Money Back Guarantee claims recently.

To prevent possible abuses, FastTech will still accept returns with no question asked, under the Money Back Guarantee policy, for individual products (NOT order total) sold under $100 each. This is effective for all orders placed on and after the time of this post (September 6th, 2016).

Unless otherwise stated on individual product pages, items over $100 are still fully covered by FastTech's dead on arrival (DOA) and standard 6-month warranty policies.

Most customers will not be affected by this change, as the majority of our products are under $100 each. Again, all products are fully covered by DOA and warranty policies, which remain completely unchanged.

For your reference, you can refer to the official policy page of the money back guarantee page: https://support.fasttech.com/faq/money-back-guarantee

Thank you for your understanding. If you have questions, please feel free to ask within this thread.

Noel
FastTech

Mod (Noel.) edited on 9/6/2016 at 1:48 AM. Reason:
Please note that forum threads are not equivlent to tickets. We try to respond to all questions in forums, but unlike tickets, response time for threads may largely vary between threads.
#2 (permalink)      12/2/2016 6:41:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ang2944
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi guys. Has anyone else had a problem getting their money back for items they returned?
Last year I returned 15 items that were defective, when I inquired about the items they told me I would only get a "gift certificate" because it was passed their 3 month policy for a refund. A few months later I am trying to figure out how to use my credit, but it is no where to be found. I opened up a ticket, and have been messaging back and forth with the receptionist, but they keep giving me the run around. I have called the # on their site over a 100 times but it does not work, and I keep requesting a supervisor- with no luck. When I returned the items I did exactly what they told me to; shipped to there address, included RMA #, uploaded a photo of the post office receipt (to be reimbursed for shipping), and included a description for what was wrong with each item. They are now telling me they cannot find my ticket # for this return. I have all of the emails from that time but the receptionists that are messaging me back and forth are not helping me, we keep going in circles and they just tell me to call the phone # that doesn't work.

I had to make a new account to post on this forums, for some reason my account that I used to purchase the items is giving me an error that my email address is invalid, they may have deactivated my account so I do not post my problem. If anyone can help I can provide my email, ticket #s and RMA # for the items I purchased and was never credited for.

I don’t know what to do if anyone has some advice please let me know how I can get ahold of someone that will take care this situation please help

Thanks, Angela
#3 (permalink)      12/2/2016 9:11:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
Next time pay with Paypal and take their 180 day guarantee...FT has many excuses that they attribute to poor English barriers by customer service reps but don't buy into that excuse..they know what they are doing..and its going to get worse before it gets better since its Christmas shopping time and they may actually be busy making excuses to others now that their workload has increased..your best bet is open your own thread and put ATTENTION FORUMS MODS,,,and quote their FAQ's, and your RMA #..

Assurance

1. Do products come with warranties?
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of initial shipment of order.
•Within 3 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

•3 to 6 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

•Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufacturers and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.

Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.

Parts not covered by standard warranties
1.Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
2.Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
3.Damages or degradation caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.
4.Some type of products such as tablets and phones will be repaired instead of replaced.

This page was updated on 8/16/2014 to clarify that all warranty dates count from the first shipment of each item in each order.

4. What is the Money Back Guarantee? ...Change the FAQ's if this is not correct!
Not happy with a product? Return it to us.

You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 45 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories.

Please note that shipping and handling charges apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.

Edited on 12/2/2016 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#4 (permalink)      12/2/2016 3:26:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
Just noticed you posted this exact same bullshit in many other threads and went overboard...and also said LAST YEAR this happened...U are full of shit!..too many discrepencies listed by you and FT to make any of this believeable...nice try but no cigar..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..