shopping cart empty
Please Kindly Create Tickets Through FastTech's Support Page
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/23/2017 11:43:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 3762
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2210
lumpofsugar wrote:

Извиняюсь , номер заказа отменен и нельзя создать билет



Hello lumpofsugar,

We have refunded the full money to your credit card. Our staff also answered your ticket, please kindly check.

Any concerns, please contact us freely, we are always here to help. Thank you.

#32 (permalink)      4/24/2017 1:47:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlexisRad
Member
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Jenny can you please help me out? My order is not visible in my account but the money is withdrawn from my bank. I had tickets opened and asked in the forum and it's a week now and still no progress. I've seen you resolved a similar matter again. Ticket numbers Q0418RHRYT and Q0418YXTTC

This is my question in the forum:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/order-support/t/2429317/fasttech-took-the-money-from-my-account-but-there

#33 (permalink)      4/24/2017 11:13:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 3762
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2210
AlexisRad wrote:

Jenny can you please help me out? My order is not visible in my account but the money is withdrawn from my bank. I had tickets opened and asked in the forum and it's a week now and still no progress. I've seen you resolved a similar matter again. Ticket numbers Q0418RHRYT and Q0418YXTTC

This is my question in the forum:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/order-support/t/2429317/fasttech-took-the-money-from-my-account-but-there




Already answered your tickets and forum posts, AlexisRad, please kindly check.

#34 (permalink)      6/1/2017 2:17:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jordane
Member
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos88
@Jenny and @Anniepan Please respond to order # C053065880 .I have been waiting for a reply to the message asking me for verification of my credit card. My order is on hold and I have sent the picture of my card as well as made several tickets and tried to contact every way possible. I just want my order taken off of a hold and shipped out as soon as possible. I have complied and still not received any messages at all. A simple message letting me know what is going on and when my order will be shipped out would be great. Thanks in advance, Jordan Ellis

Also, my ticket number with all the messages is Q0531GJHFX

Edited on 6/1/2017 at 2:18 PM. Reason: Added my ticket number
#35 (permalink)      6/1/2017 9:34:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 3762
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2210
jordane wrote:

@Jenny and @Anniepan Please respond to order # C053065880 .I have been waiting for a reply to the message asking me for verification of my credit card. My order is on hold and I have sent the picture of my card as well as made several tickets and tried to contact every way possible. I just want my order taken off of a hold and shipped out as soon as possible. I have complied and still not received any messages at all. A simple message letting me know what is going on and when my order will be shipped out would be great. Thanks in advance, Jordan EllisAlso, my ticket number with all the messages is Q0531GJHFX




Hello jordane,

Please don't worry, we answered your ticket and another post, please kindly check. The order is released, and will be processing normally.

Thank you.

#36 (permalink)      6/2/2017 10:53:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Prsurf2k
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 31
  • Kudos82
@Anniepan Please look at this ticket and order. I cancelled an item from my order received a GC for the item but the amount given back to me via GC was less than the amount I paid for it. I tried to resolve this via ticket but they (your staff) does not understand that the GC is less than the amount I paid. And also why is the order held up when the item was cancelled so that it would go out. Thanks for your help.
#37 (permalink)      6/3/2017 1:21:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 3762
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2210
Prsurf2k wrote:

@Anniepan Please look at this ticket and order. I cancelled an item from my order received a GC for the item but the amount given back to me via GC was less than the amount I paid for it. I tried to resolve this via ticket but they (your staff) does not understand that the GC is less than the amount I paid. And also why is the order held up when the item was cancelled so that it would go out. Thanks for your help.




Hello Prsurf2k,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is because the shipping fee changed. At first the shipping fee is $8.09, after you cancelled one item, the order amount is changed, so the shipping fee is also changed to $8.93, it is a little higher than before. So the cancelled item fee minus the increased shipping fee is the money we can refund. Hope you can understand.

Thank you.

#38 (permalink)      8/10/2017 7:01:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cyberdad
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos3
I can't update my tickets, or close them if I wish.
Neither can I place new questions.
Any problems with the site?
#39 (permalink)      8/10/2017 7:01:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cyberdad
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos3
I can't update my tickets, or close them if I wish.
Neither can I place new questions.
Any problems with the site?
#40 (permalink)      8/10/2017 8:10:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jordane
Member
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 381
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos88
yeah its probably your browser ... try Mozilla or chrome or something besides internet explorer.
#41 (permalink)      8/10/2017 8:19:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cyberdad
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 28
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos3
jordane wrote:

yeah its probably your browser ... try Mozilla or chrome or something besides internet explorer.


I think you are right.
It's working in Edge, thank you