shopping cart empty
When Can FastTech File Investigation Case Towards Post Office For Your Packages ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/21/2017 9:49:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3567
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3953
Asked CS for a tracking report on a disappeared package, as CanPost will only communicate with the shipper.

In reply, CS asks me to contact CanPost, and then provide Fasttech with an update.

At some point, Fasttech is going to realize that if they fired 50% of the CS staff, the ones who slow down and clog the system for the sake of job security,by just cut and pasting random bafflegab, things would run much faster/smoother.

Maybe CS is a PRC Gvt. sheltered workshop.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere
#32 (permalink)      4/21/2017 9:47:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5973
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3445
OneBadwolf wrote:

Asked CS for a tracking report on a disappeared package, as CanPost will only communicate with the shipper.

In reply, CS asks me to contact CanPost, and then provide Fasttech with an update.

At some point, Fasttech is going to realize that if they fired 50% of the CS staff, the ones who slow down and clog the system for the sake of job security,by just cut and pasting random bafflegab, things would run much faster/smoother.

Maybe CS is a PRC Gvt. sheltered workshop.

Hello OneBadwolf,

Sorry for the wait.

I checked the tracking information found the package has been arrived in the country of destination on April 3, For registered postal mail, the tracking is not updated in real time. This tracking status would be updated only after the item clears destination custom and is handed over to local post office for delivery.

We submitted an inquiry to the post office to investigate the package status, and we will update the information to you as soon as we receive the confirmation. It may need a few days to answer, please kindly wait a little patiently.

Because the tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Canada, the item deliver information will not show on the tracking website. Please kindly call the local post office for help(hotline:1 866 607 6301), they will check the item status and confirm the detail for you immediately. So you do not need to wait our information for days, that's why we sent ticket that hope you can contact the local post. Hope you can understand.

Thank you.

#33 (permalink)      4/22/2017 1:47:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randallwhiz
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1980
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos844
thill1951 wrote:

My life is my proof and source,because I have been a part of these negotiations with both the military and large corporations with international postal and local country carriers/shippers...and look again, most all shippers state 30 days, not 18....and the shipper is the "shipping forwarder" to the destination country....and my source is my own life experiences that I trust more than some news media written article by some "National Enquirer" reporter or whatever....I don't care how long it takes because I never have a problem with any shippers..and I'm not bitching, just stating some facts..U can not believe it and attempt to be argumentative or showboat for your fans, since U do that to many besides me in a condescending manner, but that's your choice..I couldn't care less..

This IS your fucking life, dude.
If you couldn't care less, you wouldn't be here day after day after day posting the same shit about shipping.
It's a gamble, we get it.
But your insistence that you know everything about shipping is getting really fucking old.

#34 (permalink)      4/22/2017 8:22:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5931
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
@whiz...That was written 1 year ago....its you who must look up old 1 year old posts, that has no life...everything is a gamble..and there are no guarantees, other than cockroaches like U will always appear in life and then get squashed like the cockroach you are....

Edited on 4/22/2017 at 8:23 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#35 (permalink)      6/12/2017 3:21:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ihsanmtl
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
You'r lying about money back times. It's already passed 60 days with 2 of my order C030182546 and C031524986.
I didn't take any money back and costumer service just copy pasting same things.
#36 (permalink)      6/12/2017 10:53:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5973
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3445
ihsanmtl wrote:

You'r lying about money back times. It's already passed 60 days with 2 of my order C030182546 and C031524986.
I didn't take any money back and costumer service just copy pasting same things.

Hello ihsanmtl,

Both packages are returned from overseas. So we will refund the money for you as soon as possible. Our staff will answer your ticket later.

Thank you for your understanding.

#37 (permalink)      8/6/2017 5:02:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smok_king
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2167
  • Reviews 180
  • Kudos1076
Singpost is having problems with vape products. My order since 29 June is still not receive. Jenny can you check? Last update with singpost was 12 July. Thanks
JOYETECH IS BEST
#38 (permalink)      8/6/2017 10:48:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5973
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3445
smok_king wrote:

Singpost is having problems with vape products. My order since 29 June is still not receive. Jenny can you check? Last update with singpost was 12 July. Thanks

Hello smok_king,

The package has been arrived at your destination Post on July 12, and it is waiting for the post to deliver. Because the tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Australia, the item status will not show on the tracking website. Please kindly call the local post office for help(hotline:61 3 8847 9980), they will check the item status and confirm the detail for you. We do hope you will receive it very soon.

We also submitted an inquiry to the post office to investigate the package status, and we will update the information to you as soon as we receive the confirmation. It may need a few days to answer, please kindly wait a little patient.

#39 (permalink)      8/7/2017 2:48:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smok_king
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2167
  • Reviews 180
  • Kudos1076
Anniepan wrote:

smok_king wrote:

Hello smok_king,

The package has been arrived at your destination Post on July 12, and it is waiting for the post to deliver. Because the tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Australia, the item status will not show on the tracking website. Please kindly call the local post office for help(hotline:61 3 8847 9980), they will check the item status and confirm the detail for you. We do hope you will receive it very soon.

We also submitted an inquiry to the post office to investigate the package status, and we will update the information to you as soon as we receive the confirmation. It may need a few days to answer, please kindly wait a little patient.

Thank you Fasttech/anniepan for the support. Will wait a little longer. This is unusual with singpost. Been waiting since 29 June.

Edited on 8/7/2017 at 2:49 AM. Reason:
JOYETECH IS BEST