shopping cart empty
When Can FastTech File Investigation Case Towards Post Office For Your Packages ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/28/2016 11:16:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
My life is my proof and source,because I have been a part of these negotiations with both the military and large corporations with international postal and local country carriers/shippers...and look again, most all shippers state 30 days, not 18....and the shipper is the "shipping forwarder" to the destination country....and my source is my own life experiences that I trust more than some news media written article by some "National Enquirer" reporter or whatever....I don't care how long it takes because I never have a problem with any shippers..and I'm not bitching, just stating some facts..U can not believe it and attempt to be argumentative or showboat for your fans, since U do that to many besides me in a condescending manner, but that's your choice..I couldn't care less..

Edited on 4/28/2016 at 11:23 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#22 (permalink)      10/28/2016 2:32:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SlimsMate
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos14
Problem with this 30 day thing is if you order via PayPal, you only have 30 days PayPal refund guarantee, once this is up, you cannot get a refund via PayPal... come on FastTech, play fair!!!!
#23 (permalink)      10/28/2016 7:51:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 3813
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos4361
SlimsMate wrote:

Problem with this 30 day thing is if you order via PayPal, you only have 30 days PayPal refund guarantee, once this is up, you cannot get a refund via PayPal... come on FastTech, play fair!!!!

I think paypal has a lot longer time now. Maybe it is 6 months? can't remember exactly.

(*~*) Narcissism is a type of monomania.
#24 (permalink)      10/28/2016 7:55:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SlimsMate
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos14
Thanks for that. You are right, some one else pointed out that to me too. My mate told me the 30 day thing but I stand corrected now. Thanks again
#25 (permalink)      10/28/2016 7:55:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SlimsMate
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos14
:-)

Edited on 10/28/2016 at 7:57 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      10/29/2016 4:01:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ArifMustaqim
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
so that means we have to get to the local post and see if our package had already arrive since no update on tracking *tracking update much later than the arrival package
#27 (permalink)      10/29/2016 4:05:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ArifMustaqim
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
it has been 12 days of my package shipped and no tracking update, i dont know if the package was lost or got rejected by custom, who knows?
#28 (permalink)      11/3/2016 10:09:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2387
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos2420
Wow, my info is outdated. I used to read "30 days" of no update activity on tracking, then they can open an investigation. That time is improved in a lot of cases now. That's good, less waiting involved. I guess sufie was still here when I was gathering my facts. It's good to know.
Lu
#29 (permalink)      11/3/2016 10:15:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2387
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos2420
+1 details
SlimsMate wrote:

I believe you have to file within 180 days. I'm not sure whether different countries have varying time limits to file.

Editing to add:

Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.

Edited on 11/3/2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason:
Lu
#30 (permalink)      12/23/2016 6:27:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
Shipping

1. Can a refund be issued if a package becomes stuck, or lost in the delivery process?

If a package shows up on tracking website but doesn't delivery for some periods of time, a refund or a free replacement package can be sent by customers' choice as soon as the original package is verified lost by the carrier which is selected when an order is placed.

Each shipping carrier impose a different grace period before a package can be investigated and determined verified lost. Here are the grace periods for each of the shipping carriers presented during checkout:

FedEx, UPS, DHL, and EMS Express 2 business days after shipping
Australia Expedited Air online tracking shows no update for 14 days
Registered Airmail via Singapore Post online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Registered Airmail via Russian Post online tracking shows no update for 25 days
Registered Airmail via Sweden Post online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post online tracking shows no update for 60 days
Registered Airmail via China Post online tracking shows no update for 30 days
China Post Surface Mail online tracking shows no update for 30 days
DHL Global Mail online tracking shows no update for 21 days
TNT-PostNL European Registered Airmail online tracking shows no update for 30 days
USPS Expedited for Battery Products online tracking shows no update for 18 days
USPS First-Class via Hong Kong Post online tracking shows no update for 18 days
USPS First-Class ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Canada Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
United Kingdom (UK) Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Australia/New Zealand Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Germany Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Norway Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
South Korea Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Singapore Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Vietnam Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
France Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Russia Express ePacket online tracking shows no update for 18 days
Regular Airmail 60 days after shipping
Other carriers typically when online tracking shows no update for 30 days

Submit a support ticket if you believe your package is lost. We will contact the carrier for the whereabouts of the package, and if it cannot be found, the package will become verified lost.

For postal carriers including airmail, registered airmail and e-packets, it takes 1 to 4 weeks for postal carriers to determine whether a package is lost.

For express carriers including FedEx Express, DHL Express, and UPS Express, it generally takes a day or two for the carrier to locate packages
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#31 (permalink)      4/21/2017 9:49:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3100
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos2716
Asked CS for a tracking report on a disappeared package, as CanPost will only communicate with the shipper.

In reply, CS asks me to contact CanPost, and then provide Fasttech with an update.

At some point, Fasttech is going to realize that if they fired 50% of the CS staff, the ones who slow down and clog the system for the sake of job security,by just cut and pasting random bafflegab, things would run much faster/smoother.

Maybe CS is a PRC Gvt. sheltered workshop.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere