shopping cart empty
Registered Airmail Of Sweden Post Cannot Ship External Batteries Temporarily
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/3/2016 5:23:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3679
+2 details
Registered Airmail Of Sweden Post Cannot Ship External Batteries Temporarily
Dear valued customers,

We feel pity to notify you that the registered airmail of Sweden Post cannot ship external batteries (including power banks) temporarily due to there are batteries or power banks exploded during shipping via Sweden Post recently.

FastTech is now looking for a new service to ship external batteries. Once the new service is ready, we will ship your order via the new shipping service.

For the orders which haven't been shipped, we would like to suggest you to cancel the external batteries or power banks from your order. We can ship the rest items via registered airmail of Singapore Post which will faster than Sweden Post. If you prefer to cancel the entire order, we will issue refund immediately.

We will send an notification email within 24 hours to customers whose orders are waiting to be packaged now. Please kindly let us know your choice via the ticket.

Shall you have any further questions about this issue, please feel free to let us know by replying to this thread or creating a ticket. We will answer as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Mod (jenny) edited on 4/22/2016 at 1:56 AM. Reason: unsticky
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      3/3/2016 7:29:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fucitol
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4432
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos10078
+2 details
Jenny, thanks for the notification, but this is very disappointing as I have an order to ship within a few days containing external batteries and Sweden Post was the only option.

Back to the drawing board :(
Illegitimi Non Carborundum est
#3 (permalink)      3/3/2016 10:17:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
$2.00 rebate earned
Looks like FT has no more shippers available now to ship external batteries....this is the start of the Lithium Battery ban on passenger flights, passed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (36 countries including China, UK, USA etc) that takes affect worldwide on April 1st..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#4 (permalink)      3/3/2016 10:48:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amiga72
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1231
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1782
SH#T well thats batteries out for the UK, unless they employ someone with a rowing boat and push bike, thought there was a over land/sea option but no.
#5 (permalink)      3/3/2016 12:10:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5426
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7120
Good thing I won't be needing batteries for a year or so. This will affect more than just FastTech. The battery market is going to have to make some really big changes in their logistics really quick and there could be shortages everywhere while they make those changes.
#6 (permalink)      3/3/2016 3:44:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frajobar
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 111
  • Kudos1
Hello and greetings. I read a message Jenny Community> Forums> Services>
Registered Airmail Sweden Post can not send Temporarily Outer Banks. I have an order sent on 20 February, B020679636y order number. In http://directlinktrackedplus.com/ it appears sent from the 27th and http://www.correos.es/ of Spain nothing appears.
Can there been any problems with this or is actually sent?
Thanks in advance for your reply
#7 (permalink)      3/3/2016 4:22:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sue.H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 144
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos46
How long is Temporarily?. 1 week?, 1 month?.

I placed an order on March 1st for batteries :(
#8 (permalink)      3/3/2016 7:34:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
This will be for a very long time,.,maybe 2 years....which is the preposal offered by the ICAO to remedy this solution to the shippers to fix tis problem....unless U want a DHL expensive shipment., who know how to ship hazmat materials but is not cheap..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#9 (permalink)      3/3/2016 8:37:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CanK47
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 150
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos78
@jenny
So my batteries that shipped on 29/02 will be returned to FT or did they beat the deadline?

Edited on 3/3/2016 at 9:21 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      3/3/2016 9:15:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RldTan
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos10
Bad bad news. The only choice for me to get batteries here is gone !
#11 (permalink)      3/3/2016 9:28:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2806
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos1814
Thanks Jenny :))

This is quick message for all customers who live in Australia

I have noticed Australia Expedited Air is still available to transport batteries to Australia and I have just successfully ordered a 4 pack of Samsung 30Q batteries, before the deadline of 1st of April...

Better safe than sorry and I hope it's not a April fools joke :))