shopping cart empty
Orders Paid with Credit Card cannot Refund as Gift Certificate Temporarily
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/7/2016 3:22:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dmeht
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Yeah. Pretty bummed that this took my by surprise as well. Was just trying to take advantage of the sale since I'd just placed the order and it hadn't shipped yet. Bit the bullet and re ordered anyway. Just gonna have to live without that 80 bucks for a couple weeks, I guess. The thing is, if I'd known that before I requested the refund, then I wouldn't have done it! This would have allowed FT to keep the extra money and avoid serious frustration on my end.

At least this gave me the chance to order the batteries separately. Unfortunately I forgot to apply the coupon code to the battery order. Gah! Well, that one's on me. At least I didn't forget it on the order containing the rest of my items!
#32 (permalink)      2/7/2016 9:49:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Laenatar
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I canceled my order and requested a refund via gift certificate,will I receive this money to my card or certificate? I need to be 100% sure. I want to make new order but i don't know what to do, wait for certificate or pay with card?(
#33 (permalink)      2/7/2016 2:03:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
+1 details
The SUBJECT of this thread tells it all..

Orders Paid with Credit Card cannot Refund as Gift Certificate Temporarily
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#34 (permalink)      2/8/2016 7:17:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lostq
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos0
I paid by credit card. I canceled the order and decided to return to GF. Wrote that the return of GF impossible. Is it possible to restore a canceled order?
#35 (permalink)      2/8/2016 8:45:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sallazard
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
no way guy, i have same problem, i made new order and i will wait for refund on my CC because of that i cant get the gift. just waint 1-2 weeks.
#36 (permalink)      2/8/2016 11:06:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2387
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos2420
+1 details
'Temporarily' perhaps should be replaced with 'indefinitely' as it may be a while in this state.
Lu
#37 (permalink)      2/15/2016 1:45:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Soralex62000
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I am very very angry. I had cancel an order paid by credit card, and in choosing the means of repayment , I clicked on "Gift certificate immediately" . Yes because I wanted to get another order with the Kunghei code, but I didn't had this information well hidden as that reimbursement from " Gift" wasn't possible if we had paid in CB !!! Therefore I haven't order nor my lost money !!!
And no news compared to my ticket.
#38 (permalink)      2/15/2016 3:42:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bev123
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 476
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos194
Soralex62000 wrote:

I am very very angry. I had cancel an order paid by credit card, and in choosing the means of repayment , I clicked on "Gift certificate immediately" . Yes because I wanted to get another order with the Kunghei code, but I didn't had this information well hidden as that reimbursement from " Gift" wasn't possible if we had paid in CB !!! Therefore I haven't order nor my lost money !!!
And no news compared to my ticket.

The goalposts are always moving here soralex.
Nothing stays the same. You have to get used to it and expect complete surprise when you order, cancel, or do anything at all.

It is a fairly good gamble, but you must treat it as a shell and pea game at a sideshow in the carnival. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose.

#39 (permalink)      2/16/2016 12:07:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Soralex62000
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
You kidding me ?! 51 dollars ?! May be it's nothing to you ?
#40 (permalink)      2/16/2016 3:08:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3677
Hello, everyone. Sorry for the wait. As stated in the first post, we are unable to refund your order which paid via credit card, as gift certificate. Thus we have refunded your cancelled orders to your credit card. It may take 5-7 business days for bank processing. Please check your credit card after then.

Thank you for your understanding.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#41 (permalink)      2/16/2016 6:54:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 10259
  • Reviews 686
  • Kudos11734
Link your credit/debit card or bank account to your PayPal account. Problem solved.