shopping cart empty
Orders Paid with Credit Card cannot Refund as Gift Certificate Temporarily
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/17/2016 1:49:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dikni
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
via PayPal paid, the certificate is cancelled, and the goods are not paid off.
#12 (permalink)      1/18/2016 1:58:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
omgruss
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 457
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos231
jenny, i don't understand. if my payment is via paypal but charge to my credit card will it be the same ?
#13 (permalink)      1/18/2016 4:00:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3678
hyoussef wrote:

and how do we track the status of the refund in this case? you give a transaction ID which i have no idea how to track itAND that is even adding more inconvenience to your clients, now payments might get lost in between your bank and my bank, extra chargers will be added by the banks and finally the user who have canceled / amended an order or an item for any reason will pay for that even if he just canceled to reorder another at the same moment which was always a good thing that for any reason i canceled an order i get immediate refunds by GC where i can use it immediately to order whatever i like I'm Still not convinced by the reasoning of fraud or whatever it was

Hello, hyoussef. Once the refund process is approved by staff, it usually takes 3-7 business days for bank processing, sometimes longer depends on the agreements between your card issuer and our bank. The transaction ID We provided can be used to check the refund with your bank. Before the normal refund processing for credit card payment resumes, please kindly make payment via PayPal, so you can get instant refund with gift certificate if you want to cancel and reorder something. Thank you.

zipdr wrote:

отправила деньги на карту, которая уже не действительна!!!

Hello, zipdr. We feel sorry to hear that. We didn't receive any notice to remind us that the account is invalid, thus the refund process was approved. Please kindly contact with your card issuer to check if they can refund the money to you.

omgruss wrote:

jenny, i don't understand. if my payment is via paypal but charge to my credit card will it be the same ?

As long as the payment is made via PayPal, it will not be affected.

Edited on 5/9/2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason:
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#14 (permalink)      1/18/2016 4:21:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3678
dikni wrote:

via PayPal paid, the certificate is cancelled, and the goods are not paid off.

Hello, dikni. I checked your order record, you have cancelled 7 order which paid by gift certificates. When a gift certificate was used to an order, it could only be refunded as new gift certificate again if that order is cancelled. Thus the original gift certificate can't be used.

Thank you.

I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#15 (permalink)      1/20/2016 11:25:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xirtam
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi, I cancelled the order choosing the gift certificate a week ago. The popup window said that the refunds are handled somehow else, and I should reach customer support to resolve. No transaction ID, no emails followed up. Status is still showing as "All shipments are cancelled", no refund was posted.

Both +719174361422 and +18452623440 don't respond :( Pop up customer chat doesn't work. I cant even create a ticket as it always say Order Cancelled
Cancelled ordes can't be tracked or changed.
Please, help to resolve Order ID B011271993
#16 (permalink)      1/21/2016 2:19:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
There's no reason for our funds to get held up with ridiculous, counter intuitive, dinosaur companies like PayPal, nor should we be FORCED, into a gift certificate.
#17 (permalink)      1/21/2016 9:23:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5926
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2658
@ sky...Nobody is FORCING you to do anything..they are simply stating CC refunds now cannot be refunded as a gift certificate, and U must wait for the refund to clear the bank within 5-7 days...so U have other choices, use paypal or bitcoin or buy someplace else, if U don't like their written current policy..

@xirtam...open a ticket and provide your order number and explain your wants here in this

Open a ticket here

BTW, once U open a ticket, do NOT respond to it again until FT Customer Service does reply, otherwise your ticket will keep dropping to the bottom of the list (queue)

Edited on 1/21/2016 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#18 (permalink)      1/22/2016 1:44:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
+1 details
Oh hey, you're one of those people that needs to run around defending bad policies. No problem, and hey... enjoy yourself.
#19 (permalink)      1/23/2016 10:51:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Black_Dyea
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I cancelled a item and request a refund via gift certificate,will I receive my money to my card?
#20 (permalink)      1/23/2016 10:57:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Cohnistan
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 1655
  • Reviews 193
  • Kudos2368

Edited on 1/23/2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason:
With Luther's fedora and Nym's cigarette...
#21 (permalink)      1/23/2016 2:34:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
Black_Dyea wrote:

I cancelled a item and request a refund via gift certificate,will I receive my money to my card?

Did you pay with a credit card, or with paypal? If you paid with a credit card it goes back to your card in 5-7 business days. If you paid with Paypal you get a gift certificate.