Well guess we'll soon see if any of the flip styled mods from here get through. I think they started shipping some of them now, so it won't be long until we see threads saying people got theirs or the postal service ate it.

We already know the Hana styled box mods have made it to some people here from FT. I haven't seen any words to the fact that some postal service in some country ate one yet.

I won't comment on the great debate as to names on the clones and what not. But I'll keep buying clones, since they oft times are as good and on some things, even better than the original at a whole lot less money. I'm here in the U.S. And while I know labor is a higher cost as is materials and even C.N.C. machines too! But companies producing mass quantities of originals at 300 bucks each is in two words: "Highway Robbery"! It's one thing to keep your business going and to get a paycheck. It's a whole other thing to get that! then rob people because you want a 17.5 million dollar 141ft yacht, when you already have more than you need in the first place. Especially when they could sell it for 1/3 the price and still make good profit. Probably even more since they could sell more volume. Sure capitalize off what you make! After all, that's where the word capitalism derives from. But there is always a line between capitalizing off something and being a thief full of greed.

CLONES ALL THE WAY>>>>>>>>>