shopping cart empty
Counterfeit, Clones, & Replica Vaping Devices – THE BIG BATTLE HAS BEGUN
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/19/2014 5:55:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ListlessSpectre
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 489
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos167
Counterfeit, Clones, & Replica Vaping Devices – THE BIG BATTLE HAS BEGUN
If you're ordering Hana Mods or V3tronix clones from China..STOP NOW!! US Customs has Infringement Orders in place for certain cloned products and if these products are in your package, they don't just take out the product and ship the rest...THEY WILL DESTROY IT. I was on the phone with both USPS and US Customs this morning...this is legit. Some packages may slip through, but most are being destroyed and this goes for retailers as well. IF you're ordering from HCigar, Tobeco or anywhere else that clones the Flip V3 or the Hana DNA box mod, it's almost a 100% guarantee that your shipment will be destroyed and you will NOT be compensated. Remember, once China fulfills your order, they are not responsible for getting it through Customs. If it's a huge order, you may very well not get refunded.

Read: http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/counterfeit-clones-replica-vaping-devices-the-big-battle-has-started/

Edited on 6/19/2014 at 5:56 PM. Reason:
I'm not sure what makes you so fucking retarded, but it works well with you.
#2 (permalink)      6/19/2014 6:07:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Negakinu
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 703
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos755
+2 details
While I appreciate your concern, I don't think the US postal service is going to open up every small yellow package coming out of China into America. It's the same anywhere really. I can import something illegal in my country (a balisong knife, for example) from China and if the package is compact enough and it doesn't say "WARNING! TOTALLY ILLEGAL STUFF IN HERE! PLEASE OPEN ME!" it has a really good chance of arriving at my doorstep.
#3 (permalink)      6/19/2014 6:28:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schnarph
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 2600
  • Reviews 225
  • Kudos2343
+1 details
I don't buy it.

This vendor claims the entire shipment was destroyed by customs yet lists many authentic products that would have been sent from separate suppliers that only sell authentic products (Youde, Innokin, Yiloong). Also, this is only one vendor.

Don't hit the panic button.
Your advertisement here
#4 (permalink)      6/19/2014 6:59:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8571
  • Reviews 209
  • Kudos6826
+1 details
Customs will not be searching little FT envelopes for items violating trademarks.

They may open boxes, crates, and shipping containers, though.

FastTech is a small player in the whole scheme of things. What customs will, and should be checking into is wholesale fraud; vendors buying these products en masse with intent to distribute. They don't give a shit about personal use.

That said.. Who gives a fuck if knockoff Hana and V3 products are seized? Those products are so far from my WANT! list that they're not even sitting in my wishlist.

Edited on 6/19/2014 at 7:12 PM. Reason:
Rube Goldberg would get a kick out of "temperature control" devices.
#5 (permalink)      6/19/2014 8:16:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lyricist343
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos14
Agreed, the post office and customs already have enough on their chore list. Small envelopes containing 1-5 different items will most likely not end up on their search and seizures list. Let's say you order 10-20 of the same mod. I definitely would find a reason to crack that package open and see if there are illegal items being shipped. There is no way that customs and the post office will have little "wanted" photos of the silhouette of a V3 mod or Hana mod that is ridiculous.
#6 (permalink)      6/19/2014 8:24:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schnarph
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 2600
  • Reviews 225
  • Kudos2343
Forget the previous post, I didn't have all the information. They sent a shipment of counterfeits clones in the same box with authentic items from one warehouse overseas to another in the US. That was both unlucky and unwise on their part.

To paraphrase Snorkelwhacker, this issue with customs officials seizing and destroying clone shipments is not going to have an impact on FastTech customers. If it does, either PayPal or FastTech itself will take care of their customers, eventually.
Your advertisement here
#7 (permalink)      6/19/2014 8:34:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 19316
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos13920
+2 details
I hear they are training dogs to sniff out clones :)
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."
#8 (permalink)      6/19/2014 8:34:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TCM56
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 701
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos430
+2 details
Well guess we'll soon see if any of the flip styled mods from here get through. I think they started shipping some of them now, so it won't be long until we see threads saying people got theirs or the postal service ate it.

We already know the Hana styled box mods have made it to some people here from FT. I haven't seen any words to the fact that some postal service in some country ate one yet.

I won't comment on the great debate as to names on the clones and what not. But I'll keep buying clones, since they oft times are as good and on some things, even better than the original at a whole lot less money. I'm here in the U.S. And while I know labor is a higher cost as is materials and even C.N.C. machines too! But companies producing mass quantities of originals at 300 bucks each is in two words: "Highway Robbery"! It's one thing to keep your business going and to get a paycheck. It's a whole other thing to get that! then rob people because you want a 17.5 million dollar 141ft yacht, when you already have more than you need in the first place. Especially when they could sell it for 1/3 the price and still make good profit. Probably even more since they could sell more volume. Sure capitalize off what you make! After all, that's where the word capitalism derives from. But there is always a line between capitalizing off something and being a thief full of greed.

CLONES ALL THE WAY>>>>>>>>>
Vape on! It's the new healthier and more tasty way. Two things I can't help fix. 1: STUPID 2: Gloating. Both causes of true idiocy.
#9 (permalink)      6/20/2014 9:54:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brad444
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 90
  • Kudos135
All I can say is thank God I already have my DNA30 hana clone. I bought it in the states for $69 + $6 shipping a very nice piece of equipment to add to the rest of my collection of mods. The clone is a nice mod for the money I'm so glad I bought it.
#10 (permalink)      6/20/2014 10:15:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pablo225
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 483
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos589
Hana Mods are so far down on the list of items to seize that theyre not even on the list. The v3 is even further down the list, however, getting a v3 seized + crushed would probably be appropriate karma for having such horrific taste.
#11 (permalink)      6/20/2014 10:40:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3371
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos2584
+2 details
this could be only about the name printed on it...

if the box comes without trademark/name, then no problem?
Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes