shopping cart empty
Should I open a "ticket".... a Guide to help you
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      11/24/2013 3:43:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
G3CK0
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 127
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos48

Edited on 11/24/2013 at 8:32 PM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      12/12/2013 11:27:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Krisma
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 88
  • Reviews 31
  • Kudos31
I also have been waiting 4days on a ticket a100550653. It's frustrating because you know you want to ask what's happening but that pushes out the ticket to even more waiting.
#33 (permalink)      1/17/2014 2:53:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LuvToVape
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
This all sounds great but I'm afraid customer service that accomplishes nothing is not customer service. It's blowing smoke. When opening a ticket to enquire as to the whereabouts of your package, expect your first response will be to be patient. A couple of weeks later your still waiting so you put in another ticket and you you get an apoligy for the delay, problems with shipping process. please be batient. After about 8 weeks you put in another ticket and your offered a refund or a re-shipment. Back in early November I placed 4 different orders. Ended up having to refund payment for two of them. One finally arrived last week and I am still waiting on the other. Bad thing is you hear about how batteries will delay your order but there are no batteries with this order. I'm not saying the fault is with FT. However, the process of getting ecig items from FT to the U.S. is rediculous. As a business owner I can not plan out my inventory. Unless of course I'm planing out my fall inventory, I could order now and I might get the items by then. FT offers great pricing but am I making money using them? Not if I can't keep inventory. My Customers ask when an item and I keep telling them soon. Soon. Soon. Suddenly, they don't come back and ask any more and then, they just stop coming back. This is a formula for failure. If you are an individual and can wait indefinetly, FT is your place to buy from. If you are a business owner attempting to meet a supply demand--- you might want to look elsewhere. I'm sorry Fast Tech but please remove my account.
#34 (permalink)      3/28/2014 3:01:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
panama
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
I expect the answer to the question 6 days. Ticket Q0321WFXJW
#35 (permalink)      3/30/2014 10:00:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
panama
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
It is a pity. And how it is possible to reach administration?
#36 (permalink)      4/25/2014 9:59:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 659
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos228
panama, sorry for the late response for your ticket, because our bank indicates that the cardholder information is a little inconsistent with the transaction for the your orders. To avoid the risk, our bank advise us to refund the money to customer. The tickets you opened was marked as negative priority and put at the end of the tickets response in our system, that's why your tickets haven't been replied for a long time.

We have replied your ticket and please refer to the information in that ticket. Thanks.

Edited on 4/25/2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason:
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#37 (permalink)      5/9/2014 2:48:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iPaula84s
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 75
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
MEMBERS! PLS DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I PLACED AN ORDER MARCH 1. IT'S MAY 9 AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER OR A REFUND. I WAS TOLD BY THEIR FAKE REPRESENTATIVE "AMY" WHO SEEMS TO SOUND AUTOMATED THAT IT'S THEIR POST OFFICE WHO LOST MY PACKAGE. AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE POST OFFICE TO REFUND MY MONEY. SO, I ORDERED THROUGH THIS FAKE COMPANY WHO SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "SLOWTECH". TRUSTED THEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD, CHARGED ME, AND WANTS ME TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 MONTHS FOR THEIR "POST OFFICE" TO REFUND ME. REALLY????!!! WHY THE POST OFFICE, I NEVER PAID THEM SHIT. I PAID THIS SO CALLED FASTTECH AKA SLOWTECH, UPFRONT FOR MY ORDER NOT THE POST OFFICE. I'VE BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THEIR FAKE REPRESENTATIVE AND TRIED TO CALL THEIR FAKE NUMBER ONLINE AND NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. EVEN IF YOU CALL DURING THEIR TIME ZONE. YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE IT'S A MAGIC JACK NUMBER AT SOMEONES HOUSE WHO'S CLAIMING TO BE AMY.

ENOUGH OF THIS RANT, I'VE WARNED THEM SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH STUPID SUPPORT TICKETS THAT I WOULD WARN THE PUBLIC ABOUT THEM. SOOOOO DOOOOOO
NOOOOOT ORDER THROUGH THIS SLOWTECH FAKE COMPANY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. FULL OF SHIT FAKE ASS SLOW MOFOS!
SORRY FOR THE PROFANITY, I STARTED OUT PROFESSIONAL AND NICE AFTER 13 MESSAGES TO THEM. THIS WAS THE FIRST ONLINE COMPANY THAT EVER SCREWED ME OVER. I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. JUST DON'T SUPPORT THIS COMPANY AND DON'T TRUST THEM. BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT THEIR FAULT OR COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.
#38 (permalink)      5/9/2014 2:50:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dcxx1981
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 953
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos1015
stations of the crass
#39 (permalink)      5/27/2014 5:46:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kazuma
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos2
+1 details
#40 (permalink)      7/11/2015 2:23:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mapleleaf
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6
6+ weeks of waiting no word on package. I'd say good enough reason to open a ticket and get a refund.
#41 (permalink)      12/27/2015 2:21:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ozgur
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos0
opening a ticket is one thing, gettin a respond is another. I opened 3 tickets recently and simply can't get any answer. bıt i know what is happening, fasttech is transforming to [removed]!!!

Mod (jenny) edited on 12/28/2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: please avoid advertising competitor site