shopping cart empty
Should I open a "ticket".... a Guide to help you
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/5/2013 3:08:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1387
$5.00 rebate earned+14 details
Should I open a "ticket".... a Guide to help you
First of all we have to ask the question .....

WHEN DO I OPEN A TICKET???

A ticket can be opened at ANY time, whether your Goods have or have NOT arrived, whether they are faulty or just plain broken your FIRST port of call is to OPEN A TICKET

WHAT WILL OPENING A TICKET DO ????

Opening a Ticket alerts the FT staff that something is "Wrong"with your order they will endeavour to correct this by DISCUSSIONS between YOU & the FT staff

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A RESPONSE ????

Fast Tech guarantee a response within 24 Hours,Assuming your ticket is posted within a normal working week you MAY have to wait a little longer during Weekends & at times of National holidays ect ect however & this is VERY IMPORTANT ... DO NOT "ADD" to your ticket once "Posted" .. All tickets are Time Stamped & work their way to the top (for a staff response) using this Time Stamp.

WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME ???

Your "dispute" will be resolved in a manner to suit yourself, refund or Replace It WILL HAPPEN

WILL I BE PENALISED FOR OPENING A TICKET ???

Certainly NOT if you have a genuine grievance the FT staff will be happy to help you & even if you do not resolve it to your satisfaction your Rebate Points & Gift certs will not be "Taken away"

I am a "re-Seller" & I can HONESTLY SAY that Fast Tech is "THE" most genuine, Honest, & reliable Company I have ever used as one of MY suppliers.

If your STILL not sure whether to open a ticket or not then post your "Problems" in the relevant Section of these Forums & myself & the other "Knowledgeable" guys & Girls on here will do our utmost to guide you in the right direction & help you out !!!

HH

Mod (geek) edited on 8/6/2013 at 3:45 AM. Reason: sticky
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#2 (permalink)      8/5/2013 3:09:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 23246
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos46444
+6 details
Good post HH well done =)

Sticky worthy I think

Edited on 8/5/2013 at 3:10 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#3 (permalink)      8/5/2013 4:13:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1387
+3 details
Cheers Vk
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#4 (permalink)      8/5/2013 4:25:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dawnie
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 134
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos143
+3 details
Good work HH

But I think you need to amend the response time to 1 working day as shown if you click the support tab at top of page to take in to account support team not working weekends:

FastTech's Fanatical Support (oops – Geek you may want to amend to Fantastic)

Service Commitments
Response time:
1 working day

Edited on 8/5/2013 at 4:26 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      8/5/2013 5:06:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1387
+3 details
Thank you Dawnie now Adjusted to say "you may have to wait a little longer during Weekends & at times of National Holidays ect"

GOOD CALL Dawnie

Thanks

HH

Edited on 8/5/2013 at 5:06 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/6/2013 2:31:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
socom57
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2937
  • Reviews 212
  • Kudos3130
+1 details
Thanks HH (Keith) Outstanding post!!! Good to know!!!!

Edited on 8/25/2013 at 9:16 AM. Reason:
"A little 'Critical Thinking' goes a long way".
#7 (permalink)      8/6/2013 2:57:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1481
  • Reviews 26
  • Kudos1272
+1 details
To the top this goes!!! :)
#8 (permalink)      8/6/2013 9:28:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Amiga72
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1231
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1781
+1 details
Well done HH cracking informative post, i have included this under the beginners guide as well under (other questions)
#9 (permalink)      8/7/2013 3:08:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3101
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4018
+1 details
Dawnie, the phrase was actually intended to say "Fanatical Support", because that's what we aim to provide -- we want to be feeling fanatical at providing help to customers.

It did result in some questions though. We're think about changing it if this results in more questions :).

Edited on 8/7/2013 at 3:09 AM. Reason:
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).
#10 (permalink)      8/7/2013 12:47:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dawnie
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 134
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos143
+2 details
Hi Geek

Apologies for not engaging brain and jumping in feet first assuming it was a spelling mistake.

I’ve been out of the mainstream business world and workplace for quite a while and was unaware of the phrase, concept etc. But now having done some research on its meaning I now understand the philosophy behind it.

Geek you should be very proud of yourself as you are certainly a great exponent of Fanatical Support for Fasttech, keep up the good work.
#11 (permalink)      8/9/2013 1:13:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1481
  • Reviews 26
  • Kudos1272
+1 details
Don't feel bad Dawnie, I reported the same thing a while back because it looked off to me too. It does work and fit though, but just like you I wasn't sure if that was their intention or not.

Great to hear it is Geek, keep up the Fanatical support, we love it!!