Coercion and Manipulation and Solution
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:17:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32511
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64651
+2 details
airwinny wrote:

Since packages I sent usually arrive, and I always ship with tracking, I know for a fact that cmj anf fujiibear live in entirely different countries.

So you ship to fujibear and cmj55 and I am supposed to believe you based on your statement, with no proof? lol just lol

There are no solutions here. Inadequate moderators,

Wow, attacking and insulting staff again?

They are trying their hardest and I am sure this is very difficult for them.

Will you all just stop.

This thread was created just to continue the trolling and you know it.

a bunch of people on both sides of the fence who aren't willing to give even an inch

I certainly was willing and still am, I didn't start a thread to troll anyone, V8 did.

cmj55 wrote:

viking65 has been spreading this misinformation since 2020.

In 2020 I asked Anniepan in forum ticket C112305803 (begun by her) to state openly on this forum that this accusation is untrue. She declined to do that..

Maybe she declined because it wasn't true and did not want to lie? lol

Anyway, I have tickets from before 2020 asking staff just to get you to stop and have pretty much ignored you (for quite awhile now), yet it is you that want to bring up old fights once again.

And may I emphasize, old fights that have nothing to do with the present situation of people "creating alts with variations of forum members names, just to troll".

Another conclusion is that in order to believe what they are told by that small minority staff must be very gullible.

You also insult FT staff and why I posted the screenshot showing that FT are not taking any sides.

As for me accusing you of being FB, as mentioned by still.me above, you have accused her of being Richy, also that I was Richy and both you and airwinny accused me of being the poop spammer. SMH

So ok for you but, not me? Again. lol just lol

Come on, just stop and all of it just ends, really just that simple.

@Lydia

This whole thread is just to troll, if someone reported cmj55's post for trolling it is because that is what it was and so is whole thread.

@V8,Cmj and airwinny, if you all just keep ranting away and attacking, none of if this is ever going to end. SMH

This thread was started based on the assumption that FT was playing favorites and ticketed V8 and probably not me, I proved FT did in fact ticket me, so no sides are being taken.

Why can you all not understand this?

Repost.

viking65 wrote:

I am choosing to follow that FT wants us to stop, you 2 3 do what you gotta do.

BTW, please document my reply. 👍😉

Spits hook out, Bye and have a nice day. 😎

Edit: In answer to V8's post below.

Yes I only posted the first part as there is a link to rest of it explaining forum rules, so my ticket from lydia did show all of the same.

The only difference in mine and your post was FT also commented to a statement I made in a thread regarding yet another alt/troll.

We have confirmed that BannedAlt13 was banned.

Everything else is exactly what you posted below, I just did not feel it necessary to screenshot the rules being posted in full.

Again no sides are being taken

I opened this thread to be open and honest as to my observations and my intent to have meaningful dialog.

No you posted to troll and only troll, you cannot have a meaningful conversation to save your life.

You should have stuck to your original comment saying you agree to ignore me if I ignored you.

Or did you forget already?

I somehow knew you wouldn't follow through. lol

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 11:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#22 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:55:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+1 details
Dear Members,

I opened this thread to be open and honest as to my observations and my intent to have meaningful dialog. There has been a post made that indicates Staff has communicated with another member in regard to the "warning". Whereas I do appreciate staff attempting parity, I would like you to compare that with the one I received and make your own observations...It seems to me in the communication to me, it was important to iterate the Terms and in the other, not so much. Probably just a time saving effort. Some will label this "hair-splitting", maybe it is.

Theirs...

Mine...

#1.
posted 1 day ago
by Lydia Staff

We received our members' reports and suggestions these days, and we are keen on calming down the forum conflicts. We are sending this message to active forum members like you, and we ask members to stop personal conflicts, harassment, and interacting with obviously "alt" accounts, such as by replying to posts or giving kudos. I would like to emphasize the forum terms here again. Please refer to the terms here: https://www.fasttech.com/pages/forums-terms

Calling names / insulting others - this is explicitly prohibited by the forum's terms of use:

Harassment is strictly forbidden. This includes but is not limited to saying bad things about someone, sending someone unwanted messages, attacking someone's race and heritage, etc. If you feel that another person is harassing you, please click on the little triangle icon near their posts to report the situation to us.

Harassment is subjective by nature and so someone has to make a call. If we haven't taken enough actions against this, we apologize, and we (AP) will take things more seriously from now on.

Please understand that free is not unbounded. The most obvious limit is the terms of use. The two most important rules to keep in mind are:

1) Be civilized - no harassment
2) Do not undermine FastTech's operations - we obviously need to be sustainable

The forum was and is to give prospective customers a place to meld. Let's try keeping this going and tone down our voices a little bit. We are willing to receive our members' suggestions and comments on what FastTech should do to make improvements. Please don't post personal conflicts thread. We would appreciate your cooperation to make our forums a better place.

If there are any matters you would like to talk about, please feel free to reply here.

About posting thread on the forum

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#23 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:59:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+2 details
On another note, I appreciate the empathy expressed in this post....

You have my deepest sympathy CMJ. Absolutely tragic.

What has the world come to. 🤣

Truly full of kindness.

#24 (permalink)      5/27/2022 12:10:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
I think that some of us take deep satisfaction in making others look guilty while maintaining an air of innocence. I have offended many on the Forum and have taken responsibility, made apologies and tried to move on. I am still agitated by false accusations made to myself and others by the very members that would purport to have the "arguing" stop, while taking no responsibility for their own actions.

When those members actually, publically, take responsibility for their part in the strife, I will call that an apology to the Forum and immediately cease to point out the disparity and assume neutrality.

All of us involved must do this and agree to move on, leaving all past insult behind.
#25 (permalink)      5/27/2022 12:23:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
I see there is a dialog regarding this paragraph from my original post here in another thread. I can see where it was inappropriate originally and would amend it to the following if it is acceptable and will do any good...

If you truly wish to move forward toward a kinder Forum, you will I will suggest that we all may want to enter into reasonable dialog by taking responsibility for our parts in the friction as an apology, and offer meaningful solutions.

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 12:26 PM
#26 (permalink)      5/27/2022 12:34:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639

out of respect for someone who speaks dog I say this
an old isolated grouch may possibly not know how they sound in public
but knowing how clever they are, I doubt they are ignorant of their words

I know that I do not please everyone. In fact, I assume I offend many. I do not give much consideration as to how the public views me and would greatly appreciate knowing what you mean. I can take an honest evaluation.

#27 (permalink)      5/27/2022 12:47:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8827
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31712
+5 details
viking65 wrote:

So you ship to fujibear and cmj55 and I am supposed to believe you based on your statement, with no proof? lol just lol

Not a fiber in my body could care about what you believe or not. Next unfounded, baseless accusation of anyone being an alt, will be reported.

Wow, attacking and insulting staff again?

Pointing out that moderation here is inadequate, is merely stating a fact. I'm even being quite generous, 'inadequate' is quite the understatement. Anyone who doesn't see through your blatant divisiveness, either isn't paying attention or utterly clueless.

@V8: I didn't receive any email from staff. And honestly, they better not send me such condescending drivel.

#28 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:17:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7461
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos30695
+4 details
I have no intention of replying directly to viking65 in this thread. If I do that he will describe any reply as an attack.
As anyone can see viking65 has attacked me in this post by calling me:

viking65 wrote:

@ cmj aka fujibears alt,

I have asked moderation to point out that this a complete fabrication. airwinny has also kindly confirmed that I and fujiibear are two different people in two different countries.

In his latest post, amongst many other accusations and complaints viking65 accuses me of insulting staff. I'm sure staff can read my comment for themselves and will see that this was a criticism not an insult.

His suggestion with regard to still.me/Richy7 is untrue, please feel free to attempt to prove this imaginative accusation.

His suggestion that I accused him of being the "scat spammer" is also untrue but feel free to try to prove this. Of course at times I have considered him as a potential candidate but decided it was unlikely.

He also contradicts Lydia's correct decision that my removed post was not trolling and insists that it was. This seems rather insulting to staff but I'm sure that Lydia can decide that for herself:)

Of course I could go on but I think that I'll just wish everyone a pleasant weekend, don't waste much of it here!

#29 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:42:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 910
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos860
+2 details
Move on. This is just more of the same.

Leave this entire topic alone for 2 or 3 days and you'll all probably discover you aren't as hot under the collar as you feel right now - and maybe some of your reactions were over-reactions.
#30 (permalink)      5/27/2022 2:28:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8827
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31712
+3 details
cmj55 wrote:

Of course I could go on but I think that I'll just wish everyone a pleasant weekend, don't waste much of it here!

Have a good one, cmj! :)

#31 (permalink)      5/27/2022 2:28:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16980
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30464
+5 details
It's completely hilarious accusing cmj55 being an alt. He's been here almost as long as viking or myself.

Curiously, I haven't received a mail from staff either.

Ohh, @viking, next time you drag me in your post, learn to copy my name as it is. Hopefully you can decipher it. Just 6 letters. =)