Karen4Worm
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      11/11/2021 7:29:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

You can always tell a loser when they look you up on the internet. Sad, really, lol!

Toodles, dream about me too, Zarcky poo!

You promised not to speak to me, and you failed... You know I wasn't speaking to you.

Dogs that like their owner don't run away. But I understand if you have a hard time understanding such things.

If only your mother could have loved you, things would have been different. I really do feel sad for you.

#52 (permalink)      11/11/2021 8:05:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BillBrasky
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos33
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

4821 Seminole Trail
C-ville VA

Boom, owned, first person ever to Dox himself ladies and gentlemen!

A look onto your property shows me all I need to see. Thanks for coming out, thanks for playing, we have had a great time here.

Good night!

Do me.
No, seriously, tell me where I am.
I'll be waiting.
Literally and figuratively.

#53 (permalink)      11/11/2021 9:39:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4687
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2832
zarck wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
You can always tell a loser when they look you up on the internet. Sad, really, lol!

Toodles, dream about me too, Zarcky poo!

You promised not to speak to me, and you failed... You know I wasn't speaking to you.

Dogs that like their owner don't run away. But I understand if you have a hard time understanding such things.

If only your mother could have loved you, things would have been different. I really do feel sad for you.

If only you had a life, you could quit worrying about mine, WILLLL-BER! Eat some more horse meds and mind your own, gramps!

What does he mean when he says words?
#54 (permalink)      11/12/2021 4:09:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

If only you had a life, you could quit worrying about mine, WILLLL-BER! Eat some more horse meds and mind your own, gramps!

You mistaken care for pity.

The next rant you have to clarify, I don't get the WILLLL-BER reference? As for gramps, I read that you watched series that my parents used to watch, so I do think you might be older than me =) But perhaps this is just an inner monologue in your own head directed at yourself?

Edited on 11/12/2021 at 4:10 AM. Reason:
#55 (permalink)      11/12/2021 7:17:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5719
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4073
+3 details
"I have a horse dick."

Come on dude leave that horse alone, fucking with animals is not cool.

Alright well I just had that last one and now carrion4worm, I am done. I know I will have to give you an explanation. I am going to do this bluntly so you will understand it, but it is difficult to not also sound like I am still taking shots at you.

I do not like allot of things about you, but I see your life for what it is. On some level I get the why your being who your being to me and others. Sure your life is not my fault, and you don't deserve pity from your actions. I just don't like to kick people when they are down (verbally).

To put this in perspective, when you were trying to bully me I felt justified. You gave up all your ground though with the address, you have no more legs to stand on, I see you, but now I don't feel justified.

I am sure you feel slighted by not getting to see my hand, in this case my home, my face, my work, my life. There is nothing I will do for you about that. You fail to understand that I am a nice person on this forum, and in life. You gave up your ground to me and everyone here, and when I saw your full hand I knew all I needed to know about deciding to be better than this moving forward. I am in a good place, I have a good life, and I did not get here by picking on people like you. When someone does not have in my life I try to give, when someone is less I lift them up. No you don't deserve a place in my life, you are who you are because of you, but knocking you down further brings me no joy.

There are however allot of people here that will find joy in it. It's like you decided to go walk with the wolves in the dark thinking you were one of them, your not. The repetitive hurling of any kind of hurt you can come up with is just insignificant.

So shoot your shots, I will try and hold to this. Everyone has a breaking point though so do not take my kindness/pity for weakness.

To long didn't read, everyone else did.
#56 (permalink)      11/12/2021 9:02:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5052
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
+1 details
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#57 (permalink)      11/12/2021 10:15:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+1 details
LOL why am I getting drug into this lover's spat? I don't even know what the hell is going on here.

I guess I'm living rent-free in some people's minds ;)

Edited on 11/12/2021 at 10:16 AM. Reason:
"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#58 (permalink)      11/12/2021 10:23:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4687
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2832
+1 details
javyn wrote:

LOL why am I getting drug into this lover's spat? I don't even know what the hell is going on here. I guess I'm living rent-free in some people's minds ;)

They "assume" a WHOLE lot, and I suppose You and I have a secret cabal, despite me rarely have ever spoken a word to you....lol

Yes, living rent-free, no doubt..,this one guy spends an 8 hour day thinking about me, lol!

I get up for work, he's posting about me

I get home from work, he's posting about me.

Grumpy Old Men, and an embarrassment to themselves...that's why he has to hide when his wife comes home...why she's out working and he's sitting at home all day during the week is another story, lol.

I don't even bother anymore. Or defining "Karen" to him, lol!

#59 (permalink)      11/12/2021 10:27:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

They "assume" a WHOLE lot, and I suppose You and I have a secret cabal, despite me rarely have ever spoken a word to you....lol

I guess because we like each other's posts on the mouth breather antivax thread we must be cahooting LOL. Whatever man. IDGAF just think it's funny. I can troll this place without even being here it's like cruise control on my car.

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#60 (permalink)      11/12/2021 10:44:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4687
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2832
+1 details
That's how you can tell the "conservative" movement is more Cult than Party. I think nothing of agreeing with someone on a common-sense issue, while they think it means they're "blood brothers", lol.

I hope you understand I didn't want you, or anyone, dragged into this guy's Mental Crisis. I know it's really scary, but please -- try to be brave, lol!
#61 (permalink)      11/12/2021 10:54:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+1 details
Heh I only posted here b/c I thought y'all were just having fun. Didn't even know there was a genuine beef but whatever.

I'll see you at the Bohemian Grove this weekend, brother.