Karen4Worm
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:33:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LOLys.put_put.tiny
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 82
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos31
and his arse is huge.
#22 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:49:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4688
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2833
...Just...So much cringe...I'll read your posts later, but I'm sure I already know the gist...

Still Obsessed, I see. Shame some folks had to work today, I would have entertained you. Stop thinking you occupy my mind, like I do yours.

You most certainly don't.

Maybe Still.Me will come along, and use her doxxing skills (searching FB) to let us know how secretly handsome, rich, and/or intimidating you are....'cuz by yourself, it's not working. Say it with me : "K E Y B O A R D W A R R I O R"

Sorry, bud. Just get another hobby that really interests you. Good luck!
What does he mean when he says words?
#23 (permalink)      11/10/2021 4:02:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4688
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2833
LOLys.put_put.tiny wrote:

and his arse is huge.

Ah, you've noticed!

Thanks. I work out.

The best way to drive a big nail is with a big hammer, lol!

What does he mean when he says words?
#24 (permalink)      11/10/2021 4:04:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8707
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31297
EternalSpline wrote:

Going any place fun at all or kind of all work?

Mostly work, hotel, work, hotel, etc :)

But, I got to see Seattle, Boston, and now I'm in the UK. Pandemic makes these kind of trips quite a bit more boring though, I don't really have the urge to go out and see things.

Speaking of all work my wife will be home soon and I won't get to play any more.

I'll be quiet, I can take a hint.

#25 (permalink)      11/11/2021 6:24:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5721
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4073
"Sorry, bud. Just get another hobby that really interests you. Good luck!"

Bro, what are you talking about I jerk off to every new pod system I see, you don't?

How am I the keyboard warrior again? Oh that's right not backing down to you. I got it, so if I back down I am this, if I don't I am that. What a great comment I have no place to go, I am cornered, lol.

Are you seriously going to just sit here and say the same things? I mean you threw jabs I thought you had something new and nope same shit. Did you ride the little buss to your slow learning disability classes? Come on, come at me with anything decent for a change none of this shit effects me in the least.

"Stop thinking you occupy my mind, like I do yours."

I don't think about you much, is that bad? Sometimes I laugh to myself about the things I have said to you. I mean your an asshole to people for no reason, that is how this all started. Last time I started to feel bad for you a little, but then there you were like oh beat me more beat me more! So I continued to shit on you, I thought it was what you wanted.

Let go of my pocket and go bounce your ass on Jav's lap, your not entertaining enough with your words.
#26 (permalink)      11/11/2021 6:27:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5721
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4073
"Mostly work, hotel, work, hotel, etc :)

But, I got to see Seattle, Boston, and now I'm in the UK. Pandemic makes these kind of trips quite a bit more boring though, I don't really have the urge to go out and see things."

Yeah I am so ready for it to be over.

"I'll be quiet, I can take a hint."

What your my boo, you be as loud as you want.
#27 (permalink)      11/11/2021 6:27:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12664
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19218
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

go bounce your ass on Jav's lap

LOL

In the mouth of a typical progressive, a “torrent of online hate” is any idea they don’t share…
#28 (permalink)      11/11/2021 6:35:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5721
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4073
+1 details
Hi SS, here to watch Karen say the same shit over and over?
#29 (permalink)      11/11/2021 6:49:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12664
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19218
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Hi SS, here to watch Karen say the same shit over and over?

Trying to be somewhat discreet. Don't wish to take the focus off of your fun but yes, heard it all before.

And no, I am not jealous of him either. Nor are you! 🤣

In the mouth of a typical progressive, a “torrent of online hate” is any idea they don’t share…
#30 (permalink)      11/11/2021 7:27:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5721
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4073
"And no, I am not jealous of him either. Nor are you! 🤣 "

Maybe he is just putting his feelings on other people. I am not saying he is jealous of me, he doesn't know anything about me, nor I really him. I just saw him being a dick and I called him out on it.

Maybe the jealousy feeling he keeps saying is actually at DJ? He did jump to bring up his donations to charity.

Do I know if DJ donated that amount to charity? No, do I care if he is telling the truth no, like that is between him and himself. It's not my business, if he did great! If he didn't, I don't care. I have never known DJ to lie about things, I don't have a reason to doubt him, so if I had to guess I would guess he did.

I mean the fact Karen says when he gets mad he throws hammers, he obviously doesn't know how to express his emotions with words.

Nothing is ever as simple as someone is just an asshole, there is always some reason they are an asshole. It's so difficult though because Karen is so fried from weed he can't even have an adult conversation. I can't imagine being that ruined on pot. His teeth do look a bit nasty, I'd assume poverty and soda but maybe it was meth.

I don't think I get to make fun of him and play therapist with him though. So I think I will stick to making fun of him. Not because I am mean, you know I stay out of all this kind of crap 98% of the time, but Karen really is a turd in the fasttech punch bowl.
#31 (permalink)      11/11/2021 8:40:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
EternalSpline wrote:

I can't imagine being that ruined on pot. His teeth do look a bit nasty, I'd assume poverty and soda but maybe it was meth.

Yes, think meth/speed is the most likely, perhaps in combination with benzos or something like that. Would kinda explain the behavior...

Or just benzos and booze... Or even crack.

At least he seems to have it in check somewhat... Not many that walk that route are able to "function" to that degree (keeping a job and having routines on the net).

Sadly I think he's a good resource to the forum except for that crap...