Epacket?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/7/2021 5:57:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10865
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6817
I usually wait till after 48h. I was initially concerned over the lack of ability to track the package... I've had sellers twice send packages through DHL(or they say...), given a false tracking number, and the items never arrived. Had to open a PayPal dispute for one, the other one was refunded promptly after talking with the seller.

I'm at peace for now, since I can actually track it. It may or may not pass customs since it contains knives and lock picking tools.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#12 (permalink)      11/7/2021 10:29:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11344
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5903
+1 details
Hello Skeeeets,

Because you have placed the order from another seller, we suggest you contact the seller to help you trace the package, or ask them how to track the package and when it will be delivered. It seems the package is still on the way to USPS according to the tracking information. Thank you.

Edited on 11/7/2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      11/8/2021 1:34:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10865
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6817
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Skeeeets,Because you have placed the order from another seller, we suggest you contact the seller to help you trace the package, or ask them how to track the package and when it will be delivered. It seems the package is still on the way to USPS according to the tracking information. Thank you.

There is no reason to thank me for asking a question. I was curious about carriers, I hope you guys do not deal with that service.

CNE "epacket"

Sorry Anniepan for causing confusion with FT.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#14 (permalink)      11/21/2021 9:15:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10865
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6817
Now I'm extra extra extra confused....

Tracking shows the package arrived US soil Nov 19.
I received a package today, a different tracking number on the lable, and only my picks.... The knives from the same order are not in the package and these picks are in an untampered package, customs didn't open it I assume.

If customs did open it, they'd just take the bad items and send the rest? I assume in the original packaging all taped back up? Not a brand new package and tracking number?

The original tracking number still shows the package stuck 40m away undelivered.
#15 (permalink)      11/22/2021 4:25:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3161
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3235
nm

Edited on 11/22/2021 at 4:29 PM. Reason:
Ko
#16 (permalink)      11/23/2021 5:01:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10865
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6817
Alright.... The package with knives showed up this morning, with the tracking number I was given.

I contacted the seller to ask wtf happened and why 2 packages. We'll see what the response is tonight.
#17 (permalink)      11/24/2021 7:01:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10865
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6817
2 packages were sent "to ensure free shipping"...

And the website only allows for one tracking number to be assigned to an order, he forgot to send a message with the other number