Epacket?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/5/2021 10:25:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
Epacket?
CNE* service handles epackets? Curious as it's a new carrier....

Yes or no, how the hell do you track the package(s)? The CNE website is completely in Chinese (Google translate helps 0%) and no visible option for tracking...

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 11/7/2021 at 8:44 PM. Reason: Off topic
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
Answer
Anniepan
Staff |M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Hello Skeeeets,

Because you have placed the order from another seller, we suggest you contact the seller to help you trace the package, or ask them how to track the package and when it will be delivered. It seems the package is still on the way to USPS according to the tracking information. Thank you.

Edited on 11/7/2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      11/5/2021 11:39:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GorillaP
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos13
$1.50 rebate earned+2 details
Does the tracking# show up on postal.ninja?
#3 (permalink)      11/5/2021 11:48:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
Postal.ninja?

17track has no idea of the carrier. I have an order elsewhere I selected epacket. Apparently sent by "CNE" with a useless tracking number?
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#4 (permalink)      11/6/2021 4:21:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
My last orders have been shipped to Belgium as Belgium ePacket. It went smooth and both arrived without long delays and I could track them with 17Track. I did get a new tracking number by FT after shipping but I don't know why. It might be because I pay the EU tax at checkout. That's the only thing that has changed. I let FT choose the way to ship it to me.

Edited on 11/6/2021 at 4:21 AM. Reason:
"The Truth Is Out There"
#5 (permalink)      11/6/2021 5:00:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2649
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2117
+2 details
Recently had an order split into two because of delays to one product.

Both were reassigned by FT to ePacket to the UK from bog-standard China Post.

The first arrived yesterday, exactly two weeks after dispatch, which is actually a little faster than PostNL.

The only downside was that 17Track was quite poor at tracking it, and things only improved when the Royal Mail themselves picked up on the tracking number.

Overall, as a first experience of ePacket shipping (to the UK), I'm quite impressed. Let's see if the second packet, which was posted six days after the first, is equally as fast.
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#6 (permalink)      11/6/2021 5:52:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
Now I'm concerned....

The tracking number does show up on postal ninja, but not 17track!

Current information:

Nov 5, 2021 07:34 Newgistics
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
BENSENVILLE, IL, 60106, United States

Nov 6, 2021 01:00. 4px Express
Hand over to airline
HKG

Airline? Is it being sent back? Bensenville is a 45 minute drive away...
#7 (permalink)      11/6/2021 6:37:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2649
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2117
+1 details
Skeeeets wrote:

Current information:

Nov 5, 2021 07:34 Newgistics
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
BENSENVILLE, IL, 60106, United States

Nov 6, 2021 01:00. 4px Express
Hand over to airline
HKG

Airline? Is it being sent back? Bensenville is a 45 minute drive away...

I think it just means that on the 5th, your package was now in the hands of those who stick it on the aircraft (and the USPS are awaiting it's arrival at your end)... and it was actually put on the aircraft at Hong Kong on the 6th.

That's how I read it.

I can't say I blame you for being confused. Some of the tracking info can be cryptic at best! LOL!!

#8 (permalink)      11/6/2021 7:22:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
Still confused. Not sure why it's going to bensenville... Every package I have gotten from overseas, arrives in California or Florida and then moves to Chicago. Bensenville is usually second to last stop before it's out for delivery, and that's only when It ships DHL or UPS.
#9 (permalink)      11/6/2021 7:27:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7921
Skeeeets wrote:

Still confused. Not sure why it's going to bensenville... Every package I have gotten from overseas, arrives in California or Florida and then moves to Chicago. Bensenville is usually second to last stop before it's out for delivery, and that's only when It ships DHL or UPS.

One of my tanks.... pocket rta, I think.... went to Kazakhstan ffs.....then it disappeared. Never even bothered to raise the issue with ft 😆

#10 (permalink)      11/6/2021 7:36:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2649
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2117
Skeeeets wrote:

Give it a few days to see what the tracking says next.

To be perfectly honest, most of the time I don't bother looking at tracking for at least two weeks after dispatch. It's often cryptic, makes little sense, and we've seen people here get in an absolute lather over it, only for their item to show up more or less as expected, despite the nonsense on the tracking site. :)

#11 (permalink)      11/7/2021 5:57:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10916
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6852
I usually wait till after 48h. I was initially concerned over the lack of ability to track the package... I've had sellers twice send packages through DHL(or they say...), given a false tracking number, and the items never arrived. Had to open a PayPal dispute for one, the other one was refunded promptly after talking with the seller.

I'm at peace for now, since I can actually track it. It may or may not pass customs since it contains knives and lock picking tools.