Anyone else getting pissed off with the spam ??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:39:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12588
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20434
because ...
#72 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:43:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12588
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20434
#73 (permalink)      9/26/2021 11:46:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10774
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11488
+1 details
lazyfitter wrote:

Ps. Eric,what is it with you obsession about Jayvn? Every time you are replying to me you have to mention Javyn....I don't know the guy. He's on a couple of forums I frequent but can you show me an instance where he and I have ever conversed? .... I'll wait!
Spend less time watching kids in parking lots... it's not doing anything for your intelligence level.

Who mentioned javyn to you?

Stop waving so hard to be relevant Ulster boy. Just follow javyns lead because he isn't an ex-con cocaine abuser.

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#74 (permalink)      9/26/2021 4:46:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7921
You're so wrong Eric you fat pedo bastard! I've never abused cocaine... I've always treated the"white mistress" with much respect!
Me.... I must be a real disappointment, with my Exemplary military record,my university attained Engineering degree,my unblemished work history and Glowing CV/Resume and critically my completely clean history with the police! I've never even had so much as a parking ticket!
You.... well, I think we all know what we need to know about you... your a wrong un and that's for sure... I feel dirty even typing a reply to you...off for a shower.... while you.... well, you should be hanging your head in shame.
#75 (permalink)      9/27/2021 8:19:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10774
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11488
+2 details
lazyfitter wrote:

You're so wrong Eric you fat pedo bastard! I've never abused cocaine... I've always treated the"white mistress" with much respect!
Me.... I must be a real disappointment, with my Exemplary military record,my university attained Engineering degree,my unblemished work history and Glowing CV/Resume and critically my completely clean history with the police! I've never even had so much as a parking ticket!
You.... well, I think we all know what we need to know about you... your a wrong un and that's for sure... I feel dirty even typing a reply to you...off for a shower.... while you.... well, you should be hanging your head in shame.

I haven't looked up your record but I do remember bragging about cocaine abuse and your ex-con status.

Are you ashamed of it now and if so, why.

#76 (permalink)      9/27/2021 10:02:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7921
I've never bragged about either you nonce! 😂 I've never been in trouble with the law and I definitely don't regret a single line of coke I've ever done.... I'd do it all again given the chance!
I'd imagine to someone like you it's unimaginable to not have regrets.
#77 (permalink)      9/27/2021 11:38:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14139
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20469
He's just trolling bro lol

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#78 (permalink)      9/27/2021 1:44:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10774
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11488
Ahhh... I'm hunting trollbait

😄