[Politics]Funny Story for "alternate drugs" for COVID 19
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#4081 (permalink)      5/15/2022 7:22:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1159
+1 details
I think I know of 1 person who was vaccinated and subsequently got a very mild case of COVID. It might have been worse for him if he hadn't been vaccinated. What's your point?

At this point more people have been vaccinated than not (at least in developed countries) and more people have been vaccinated than contracted COVID. Where are the side effects, the adverse reactions, the deaths?
It's no worth it.
#4082 (permalink)      5/15/2022 10:39:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12770
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19421
My partner got Covid 48 hours after his 4th dose but it was still relatively mild. Lasted 9 days though. I wasn't feeling well at the same time but I tested negative and believe it was just spring allergies for myself.

Someone we have known, a nearby business owner whose place we frequent did die last month of Covid after having been vaccinated but he apparently had a heart condition.

Personally I would not have risked it but for those willing, it was their choice.

I only just discovered that my brother in law never was vaccinated and we are with him almost daily. He never became ill and is fitness obsessed but I would not have risked it.
#4083 (permalink)      5/15/2022 3:42:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 742
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
+3 details
You're wasting your time attempting to discuss this with Yoshi.

Millions have been both vaccinated and unvaccinated, many of vaccinated have subsequently contracted covid (although it was never claimed that vaccination gave immunity) and millions of unvaccinated haven't contracted covid (and vice-versa)

Yoshi seems to be under the impression that he hasn't contracted covid because he has periodically taken Ivermectin in doses of approximately 12 times higher the maximum annual recommended level.

Somehow he hasn't realised that the vast majority of unvaccinated who haven't been infected to date haven't taken Ivermectin. Sometimes it is just luck of the draw, cold and flu in one form or another have always been around but it has never been guaranteed that everyone will catch it.

Maybe he would be better off picking up a dictionary and checking out the word 'coincidence' before he takes his next mega dose of horse-paste.

Edited on 5/15/2022 at 3:45 PM
#4084 (permalink)      5/15/2022 4:59:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 687
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1159
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

You're wasting your time

You're right of course, but when 'someone is wrong on the internet' I can't help myself. I hold out hope that something will get through.

It's no worth it.
#4085 (permalink)      5/16/2022 1:18:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3572
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3367
Crispycritters wrote:

You're wasting your time attempting to discuss this with Yoshi.Millions have been both vaccinated and unvaccinated, many of vaccinated have subsequently contracted covid (although it was never claimed that vaccination gave immunity) and millions of unvaccinated haven't contracted covid (and vice-versa)Yoshi seems to be under the impression that he hasn't contracted covid because he has periodically taken Ivermectin in doses of approximately 12 times higher the maximum annual recommended level. Somehow he hasn't realised that the vast majority of unvaccinated who haven't been infected to date haven't taken Ivermectin. Sometimes it is just luck of the draw, cold and flu in one form or another have always been around but it has never been guaranteed that everyone will catch it.Maybe he would be better off picking up a dictionary and checking out the word 'coincidence' before he takes his next mega dose of horse-paste.

You have no idea how much or how many times I did used Ivermectin.
You own conclusion is your own conclusion, I will not change that.

My new summer t-shirts:

If you see me in Münich don't come near me, I will not wear a mask, and who knows, maybe I will kill your granny.

Edited on 5/16/2022 at 1:32 PM
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#4086 (permalink)      5/16/2022 1:55:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14249
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+1 details
yoshy262 wrote:

Here he goes again.

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#4087 (permalink)      5/16/2022 11:06:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3572
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3367
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#4088 (permalink)      5/17/2022 10:35:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14249
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
yoshy262 wrote:

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#4089 (permalink)      5/31/2022 6:25:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
+1 details
#4090 (permalink)      5/31/2022 12:37:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14249
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20494
+2 details
^^^^ Oh wow, a list of hypocondriac Karens blaming the vaccine for their mental illnesses and neuroses LOL. A website for "self-reporting injury" only proves one thing, Anti-Vax people are fools and will believe anything, no matter how outlandish.
#4091 (permalink)      5/31/2022 2:33:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8747
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31382
+3 details
javyn wrote:

^^^^ Oh wow, a list of hypocondriac Karens blaming the vaccine for their mental illnesses and neuroses LOL. A website for "self-reporting injury" only proves one thing, Anti-Vax people are fools and will believe anything, no matter how outlandish.

Come on man. Open your eyes! In that list are people who got prostate cancer a few days after vaccination. Someone had an STD less than a week after receiving the vaccine!

You just don't wanna see the truth. There's a cop in that list, who committed suicide mere days after he got a Pfizer shot. I don't know how much more evidence you need! A 93 year old man, always healthy, died weeks after getting vaccinated. He was only 93, for God's sake.

It's almost as if you ignore the hundreds of entries in that list for "an acquaintance of a friend of a friend who felt really bad for a while, I can't name them due to privacy, they have kids, ya know!".

Open your eyes. Gosh.