[Politics]China shuts down transport routes as it battles worst Covid outbreak in months
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      8/8/2021 11:14:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
+2 details
etcetera wrote:

I had a vaccine in May and then one in June, 2 or 3 weeks apart, whichever it was. My arms were sore then, yes a side affect, but then it seemed to go away, but now my arm is very painful at times. It's not in my right arm just my left arm right where I had my injections. Just made me think.

That's a side effect of the vaccine.
You'd better speak with your doctor, also if you don't get enough sunshine
try to use Vitamin, D, C and 10 mg of Zink on daily bases,
speak with him about it and if he say go for it then use them.

Check your arm for trombosis. Your body is strong enough to fight that by himself
but if you can give him some extra tools for your immune system, then why not?
You're lucky that for the moment only your arm is affected and the vaccine
is located only there, did not spread further.

Don't risk your life with a blood clot.

I'm not trolling or bullshit you, do as you please,
my two cents, what I will do in your case.

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 11:22 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#32 (permalink)      8/8/2021 11:34:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
+1 details
philipvdb wrote:

I had the Johnson about 10 days ago and after a week, i started having muscle pain everywhere, from my feet to my neck. Until now some days i still have it. It comes suddenly for a couple of hours. Very weird.

They hit a blood vessels when the jab was done,
the vaxx was designed to stay in arm but like that got away in the whole body.

But what I know....

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#33 (permalink)      8/8/2021 11:41:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12667
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19225
etcetera wrote:

I had a vaccine in May and then one in June, 2 or 3 weeks apart

Surprised to hear they gave you both so close together. Must have had good reason.

Symptoms can take up to 2 weeks to subside as it is your body building up protection.

If You Get a Rash Where You Got the Shot:

CDC has learned of reports that some people have experienced a red, itchy, swollen, or painful rash where they got the shot. These rashes can start a few days to more than a week after the first shot and are sometimes quite large. These rashes are also known as “COVID arm.” If you experience “COVID arm” after getting the first shot, you should still get the second shot at the recommended interval if the vaccine you got needs a second shot. Tell your vaccination provider that you experienced a rash or “COVID arm” after the first shot. Your vaccination provider may recommend that you get the second shot in the opposite arm.

If the rash is itchy, you can take an antihistamine. If it is painful, you can take a pain medication like acetaminophen or a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug -NSAID-.

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason:
#34 (permalink)      8/8/2021 12:02:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2819
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos4528
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:

They hit a blood vessels when the jab was done, the vaxx was designed to stay in arm but like that got away in the whole body.But what I know....

I'm not really very concerned since the Johnson vaccine is a vector vaccine which should take a bit longer but its surprising that you can go out ok, walk 1 mile and feel like someone's beaten you with a baseball bat when you reach home.

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 12:02 PM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#35 (permalink)      8/9/2021 3:23:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trolling
  • JoinedJul 2021
  • Posts 293
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos167
A happy sheep is not not really a very concerned sheep.

#36 (permalink)      8/9/2021 7:26:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2819
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos4528
+1 details
We can't agree on everything.
#37 (permalink)      8/11/2021 6:10:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
verynice
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1448
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos1516
I hit a 103.5-104F (thermo not too accurate, so a range) fever with J&J within 12hrs of administration. Still entirely worth it was exposed multiple times after it took full effect no symptoms

philipvdb wrote:

yoshy262 wrote:They hit a blood vessels when the jab was done, the vaxx was designed to stay in arm but like that got away in the whole body.But what I know....I'm not really very concerned since the Johnson vaccine is a vector vaccine which should take a bit longer but its surprising that you can go out ok, walk 1 mile and feel like someone's beaten you with a baseball bat when you reach home.

This is terrible though my sidefx subsided after about 12hrs and I ran my 10k in a decent time the next day

Edited on 8/11/2021 at 6:12 PM. Reason:
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -huxley