[Politics]China shuts down transport routes as it battles worst Covid outbreak in months
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/6/2021 8:01:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14102
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20468
+3 details
Crispycritters wrote:

javyn wrote:
Still.Me wrote:
You're a worm Jav. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothings changed with you.

A wormy little man.

Aww personal insults. LOL. Not surprising as coming from a member of the vulgar class.

If you bother to read back YOU'RE the vulgar one who started the shit throwing on this thread. You seriously need to take your head for a shit. It's backing up and affecting your memory.

She's started literally every shit throwing fight on this forum for years. LOL. This is her second main account and her first one before being banned had even more posts. She's probably made well over 100k posts by now here, and not a single one worthwhile.

This place actually used to be pretty active before she got here and took it down.

edit: Also, the "I'm going to step out for a second" has been her schtick for years. She never steps out hehe. Most times she forgets she said that and starts talking her usual drivel again 2 minutes later :D

Edited on 8/6/2021 at 8:04 AM. Reason:
"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#22 (permalink)      8/6/2021 8:03:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trolling
  • JoinedJul 2021
  • Posts 293
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos167
#23 (permalink)      8/7/2021 7:48:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
+3 details
etcetera wrote:

However, the high transmissibility of the Delta variant has meant that the number of cases have risen rapidly and spread far. Most cases have been linked to Nanjing and Lukou airport staff who cleaned an incoming plane from Russia, as well as domestic planes. A cluster of infections among tourists who went to a concert in Zhangjiajie, Hunan, travelling through Lukou has also spread to multiple provinces.“Zhangjiajie has now become the new ground zero for China’s epidemic spread,” Zhong said this week.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/china-shuts-down-transport-routes-as-it-battles-worst-covid-outbreak-in-monthsRound and round we go ... where we stop nobody knows

I ordered something on the 31st July! item was sent out by FS on the 1st August and its just landed in Langley (ROYAL MAIL SORTING OFFICE) today 8th August so whats that 7/8 days so not bad CONSIDERING THE COVID MELTDOWN lol!!! and it was still in china on the 3rd so maybe i was lucky as you mentioned it started on the 4th but who knows ........... if ppl want to know i'm in England and used Royal Mail E-Packet!!!

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ AS YOU WOULD READ/BELIEVE ELVIS WAS STILL ALIVE AND LIVING ON A CARIBBEAN ISLAND RUBBING CBD OIL INTO HIS FAT BELLY WHILE MICHEAL JACKSON SINGS HIM LOVE SONGS lol!!!

Edited on 8/7/2021 at 7:53 PM. Reason: EDIT!!!
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#24 (permalink)      8/7/2021 8:01:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

So, bottom line, do we wish to make any orders out of China now or will it be a pointless endeavour?

ordered something on the 31st July just landed in England today (8th August) so thats 8 days not bad for (as they say) covid country China and it was still in China on the 3rd of August!!!

#DONTBELIEVEEVERYTHINGYOUREAD
#ASYOUWOULDTHINKELVISWASSTILLALIVE

Edited on 8/7/2021 at 8:02 PM. Reason: edit
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#25 (permalink)      8/7/2021 9:13:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12695
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19261
+1 details
Bradley77 wrote:

Still.Me wrote:

So, bottom line, do we wish to make any orders out of China now or will it be a pointless endeavour?

ordered something on the 31st July just landed in England today (8th August) so thats 8 days not bad for (as they say) covid country China and it was still in China on the 3rd of August!!!

#DONTBELIEVEEVERYTHINGYOUREAD
#ASYOUWOULDTHINKELVISWASSTILLALIVE

Good to hear. Thank you. That said, I only wish packages to Canada still only took 8 days but thats neither here nor there as your post shows there hasn't been a slowdown, at least as of yet.

I will move ahead with an order I need.

#26 (permalink)      8/8/2021 4:01:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2643
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2107
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Good to hear. Thank you. That said, I only wish packages to Canada still only took 8 days but thats neither here nor there as your post shows there hasn't been a slowdown, at least as of yet.

Indeed, I've encountered no noticeable delays on shipping over the last few weeks either.

Any possible issues will probably be patchy at best, unless they decide to shut down vast swathes of the country as they did last year, and only then if international flights are reduced or stopped too.

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 4:38 AM. Reason: Typo
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#27 (permalink)      8/8/2021 6:28:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3161
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3235
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Hope all is well ETC but yes, who knows...

I'm not well just existing and struggling to get back to a better state.

Anyway, just thought the article was share worthy and I figure the transport has more to do with domestic travel in China and not necessarily overseas shipping which I think has been figured out somewhat and remains the same since the onset more or less. I've plenty ordered from China.

I suppose it's just that Delta is slamming China like it is slamming us and things are getting hot again.

One of my ailments though is a very sore left arm and it only occurred to me in the last couple days that is where I got both vaccine injections. May not be related but then again may be.

Ko
#28 (permalink)      8/8/2021 7:16:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12695
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19261
+1 details
Hope you feel better soon Etc.

One of my ailments though is a very sore left arm and it only occurred to me in the last couple days that is where I got both vaccine injections

Common side effect although I personally did not experience that either time.
But you had both vaccines within the last couple of days?
Did I read that correctly?

#29 (permalink)      8/8/2021 10:44:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3161
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3235
+1 details
I had a vaccine in May and then one in June, 2 or 3 weeks apart, whichever it was. My arms were sore then, yes a side affect, but then it seemed to go away, but now my arm is very painful at times. It's not in my right arm just my left arm right where I had my injections. Just made me think.
Ko
#30 (permalink)      8/8/2021 11:13:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2820
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos4529
+2 details
I had the Johnson about 10 days ago and after a week, i started having muscle pain everywhere, from my feet to my neck. Until now some days i still have it. It comes suddenly for a couple of hours. Very weird.
We can't agree on everything.
#31 (permalink)      8/8/2021 11:14:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
+2 details
etcetera wrote:

I had a vaccine in May and then one in June, 2 or 3 weeks apart, whichever it was. My arms were sore then, yes a side affect, but then it seemed to go away, but now my arm is very painful at times. It's not in my right arm just my left arm right where I had my injections. Just made me think.

That's a side effect of the vaccine.
You'd better speak with your doctor, also if you don't get enough sunshine
try to use Vitamin, D, C and 10 mg of Zink on daily bases,
speak with him about it and if he say go for it then use them.

Check your arm for trombosis. Your body is strong enough to fight that by himself
but if you can give him some extra tools for your immune system, then why not?
You're lucky that for the moment only your arm is affected and the vaccine
is located only there, did not spread further.

Don't risk your life with a blood clot.

I'm not trolling or bullshit you, do as you please,
my two cents, what I will do in your case.

Edited on 8/8/2021 at 11:22 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.