[Politics]China shuts down transport routes as it battles worst Covid outbreak in months
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/5/2021 9:55:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12664
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19218
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:

My last order was 10 days ago, from Ali, 2 x Thunderhead creation, cheap.
Paid duty (Europe new rules), was delivered in 9 days.
Now I take a break until next year.




That was just before this new outbreak though, I believe?

Fortunately I don't need anything myself but I guess I should order about 10 packages of Aspire Nautilus coils for the partner, if there is going to be yet another slow down. 😳

In the mouth of a typical progressive, a “torrent of online hate” is any idea they don’t share…
#12 (permalink)      8/5/2021 10:04:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3530
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
Still.Me wrote:

That was just before this new outbreak though, I believe?



Who knows, as you can see we get no info about local situation, don't expect to get some from China.
Anyway, the package I did throw it in the recycle bin, the mods are in my monkey box, as reserve.

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#13 (permalink)      8/5/2021 11:01:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Pretty stupid humour Javyn.


Please do better next time.



By my lights, I find I manage well. Thank you.

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#14 (permalink)      8/5/2021 12:51:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12664
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19218
+2 details
You're a worm Jav. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothings changed with you.



A wormy little man.
In the mouth of a typical progressive, a “torrent of online hate” is any idea they don’t share…
#15 (permalink)      8/5/2021 3:30:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

You're a worm Jav. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothings changed with you.



A wormy little man.



Aww personal insults. LOL. Not surprising as coming from a member of the vulgar class.

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#16 (permalink)      8/5/2021 4:03:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6889
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10261
+3 details
javyn wrote:

Aww personal insults.



Just truth John, and we know it winds you up that we KNOW what a loser you are IRL.

#17 (permalink)      8/5/2021 4:10:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12664
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19218
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:


Just truth John, and we know it winds you up that we KNOW what a loser you are IRL.




Tiresome. Both he and his sidekick. (Trying to dig up a 3rd).
Both keep trying though. :)



In any event, now another useless troll thread.
Should be deleted.

** more important issues. A friends Chinese crested dog was just killed by a Rottweiler that was being used as an attack dog and in the process bit 2 people and had also attacked (but was ok) another friends dog 2 months ago. My dog keeps deliberately pooping outside his backyard fence, which overlooks a ravine on purpose it seems. The dog is frantic when he does so so having to put a stop to him doing that. I think he sticks his tongue out at the Rottie.

Useless government agency here have allowed the dog to remain with the owners, despite 2 earlier bite incidents months ago. LOL

Gotta run, just a quick pop in and out. Later


Edited on 8/5/2021 at 4:18 PM. Reason:
In the mouth of a typical progressive, a “torrent of online hate” is any idea they don’t share…
#18 (permalink)      8/5/2021 4:24:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6889
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10261
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Richy7 wrote:Just truth John, and we know it winds you up that we KNOW what a loser you are IRL.Tiresome. Both he and his sidekick. (Trying to dig up a 3rd). Both keep trying though. :)In any event, now another useless troll thread.Should be deleted.** more important issues. A friends Chinese crested dog was just killed by a Rottweiler that was being used as an attack dog and in the process bit 2 people and had also attacked (but was ok) another friends dog 2 months ago. My dog keeps deliberately pooping outside his backyard fence, which overlooks a ravine on purpose it seems. The dog is frantic when he does so so having to put a stop to him doing that. I think he sticks his tongue out at the Rottie.Useless government agency here have allowed the dog to remain with the owners, despite 2 earlier bite incidents months ago. LOLGotta run, just a quick pop in and out. Later



A big juicy steak soaked in heavy duty tranquillizers thrown over the fence should sort it :))

#19 (permalink)      8/5/2021 4:38:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:

javyn wrote:
Aww personal insults.

Just truth John, and we know it winds you up that we KNOW what a loser you are IRL.




Yes, I am completely "wound up." I actually have tears in my eyes right now. How can you be so cruel, Richard?

"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."
#20 (permalink)      8/5/2021 5:45:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 649
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos540
javyn wrote:

Still.Me wrote:
You're a worm Jav. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothings changed with you.



A wormy little man.

Aww personal insults. LOL. Not surprising as coming from a member of the vulgar class.



If you bother to read back YOU'RE the vulgar one who started the shit throwing on this thread. You seriously need to take your head for a shit. It's backing up and affecting your memory.

#21 (permalink)      8/6/2021 8:01:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14096
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20466
+3 details
Crispycritters wrote:

javyn wrote:
Still.Me wrote:
You're a worm Jav. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothings changed with you.



A wormy little man.

Aww personal insults. LOL. Not surprising as coming from a member of the vulgar class.

If you bother to read back YOU'RE the vulgar one who started the shit throwing on this thread. You seriously need to take your head for a shit. It's backing up and affecting your memory.



She's started literally every shit throwing fight on this forum for years. LOL. This is her second main account and her first one before being banned had even more posts. She's probably made well over 100k posts by now here, and not a single one worthwhile.

This place actually used to be pretty active before she got here and took it down.

edit: Also, the "I'm going to step out for a second" has been her schtick for years. She never steps out hehe. Most times she forgets she said that and starts talking her usual drivel again 2 minutes later :D


Edited on 8/6/2021 at 8:04 AM. Reason:
"Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a bat out of Wuhan, I'll be gone, gone, gone. Like a bat out of Wuhan I'll be gone when the morning comes."