shopping cart empty
I used to be a moderate person until the left went too far.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/13/2021 6:22:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl2
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 136
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos423
+2 details
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
I used to be a moderate person until the left went too far.
For fucks sake, stop being such a fucking pussy and own your deplorable positions. If you can't find the balls to do it and remain dead set on blaming some malignant outside force, how about you make it the tech companies that knowingly exploit your insecurities for engagement, for clicks (of course I would prefer it if you took some fucking responsibility, but that would at least make some god damned sense). "Wokeness gone amok made me a climate fascist". No, that's mainly a product of you being a piece of shit. Ok?

Edited on 7/13/2021 at 6:23 AM. Reason: Closed by mod Anniepan on 7/22/2021 at 4:17 AM. Reason: Spam
#2 (permalink)      7/13/2021 6:54:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3608
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos2260
+8 details
Good morning.
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      7/13/2021 7:11:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2378
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1878
+1 details
???
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#4 (permalink)      7/13/2021 7:12:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl2
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 136
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos423
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Good morning.

Good morning.

#5 (permalink)      7/13/2021 8:07:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12940
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19650
+3 details
TheAtl2 wrote:

For fucks sake, stop being such a fucking pussy and own your deplorable positions. If you can't find the balls to do it and remain dead set on blaming some malignant outside force, how about you make it the tech companies that knowingly exploit your insecurities for engagement, for clicks (of course I would prefer it if you took some fucking responsibility, but that would at least make some god damned sense). "Wokeness gone amok made me a climate fascist". No, that's mainly a product of you being a piece of shit. Ok?

Hahahahaah

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#6 (permalink)      7/13/2021 8:09:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11573
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17808
+3 details
Seeing as the two of you don't even vape any longer, how about fucking off to Reddit for a while.

You are starting to remind me of Puff_Cabby with all these silly threads you start.
#7 (permalink)      7/13/2021 8:33:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl2
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 136
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos423
+8 details
In the future you might want to try to ignore my threads rather than police them, I'm sure it would do wonders for your stress level/blood pressure. Just saying.

Edited on 7/14/2021 at 8:03 AM. Reason: typo
#8 (permalink)      7/13/2021 8:43:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4146
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4410
+2 details
TheAtl2 wrote:

I blame the schools.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#9 (permalink)      7/13/2021 8:52:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11573
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17808
+2 details
TheAtl2 wrote:

In the future you might want try to ignore my threads rather than police them, I'm sure it would do wonders for your stress level/blood pressure. Just saying.

Only one raging is you 24/7. Puff Cabby was the same.

You who attempts to police everyone not aligned with your thinking deserves to have your threads trashed.

#10 (permalink)      7/13/2021 9:18:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 256
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos248
+1 details
TheAtl2 wrote:

Ok.

It may be worth cutting down on the trendy chemical amusement aids, chap.

#11 (permalink)      7/13/2021 9:59:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6666
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9860
+2 details
Crispycritters wrote:

It may be worth cutting down on the trendy chemical amusement aids, chap.

I think its fake pussies that overloads his brain cell and compels him to seek out a certain member here to then self flagellate over....