shopping cart empty
WHO'S HAD THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ? - SHARE EXRERIENCE HERE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#571 (permalink)      5/13/2021 8:21:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Member
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 73
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos74
+3 details
yoshy262 wrote:

airwinny wrote:All the people you get into contact with would like to thank you for not giving a damn about their health.I do 2 test per week, all negative.Can you read again my post? Maybe you need glasses?And why should I give a fuck about others?I keep my social distance, I use mask and I take my pills to boost my immune system, if you have your doubts then steer the fuck away from me and keep your distance.



Do these 'pills to boost your immune system' give you a healthy coat, a wet nose and the ability to lick your own balls.

Exactly what brand of virtual Forsythia are you taking? No doubt you can link to endless dogshit articles, but so can flat earthers so please don't bother.

We need a good laugh let us all know what brand of worming tablets/diarrhea meds you are taking.

#572 (permalink)      5/13/2021 8:45:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
+2 details
Crispycritters wrote:

yoshy262 wrote:
airwinny wrote:All the people you get into contact with would like to thank you for not giving a damn about their health.I do 2 test per week, all negative.Can you read again my post? Maybe you need glasses?And why should I give a fuck about others?I keep my social distance, I use mask and I take my pills to boost my immune system, if you have your doubts then steer the fuck away from me and keep your distance.

Do these 'pills to boost your immune system' give you a healthy coat, a wet nose and the ability to lick your own balls.

Exactly what brand of virtual Forsythia are you taking? No doubt you can link to endless dogshit articles, but so can flat earthers so please don't bother.

We need a good laugh let us all know what brand of worming tablets/diarrhea meds you are taking.


yes, looking back at his "ivermectin" thread with all those doctors from where else? India. Sure, they got this, right?

I know words...I have the best words.
#573 (permalink)      5/13/2021 10:01:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3917
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7817
+5 details
What I don't really get is,if someone doesn't trust the vaccine,then why would they trust the test??
#574 (permalink)      5/13/2021 1:30:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
yoshy262
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2883
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3035
+4 details
lazyfitter wrote:

What I don't really get is,if someone doesn't trust the vaccine,then why would they trust the test??



Why are you putting words in my mouth?
Did I said that I don't trust the vaccine?

I said that I personally don't need it, I have my own reasons and doubts, that's something else.
I have to do the test, otherwise I cannot go to work without it, did you saw me posting that I trust or don't trust it?
You can draw your own conclusions, but please don't twist my words in a variant that you find it logical.
We are not the same.


Edited on 5/13/2021 at 1:35 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#575 (permalink)      5/13/2021 3:30:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
yoshy262
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2883
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3035
+3 details
Crispycritters wrote:

We need a good laugh let us all know what brand of worming tablets/diarrhea meds you are taking.



Have a laugh at it.
Daily dose:
Vitamin D3 - 6000 I.E, with K2 (100Ug)
Vitamin C - 500 Mg
Quercetin - 500 Mg
Zink - 10 Mg
------------------
Ivermectin - Once a month, my body dose, 12 Mg.
------------------
PCR Tests - 4 of them, all negative
Fast tests - 16 of them, all negative


Edited on 5/13/2021 at 3:36 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#576 (permalink)      5/13/2021 6:03:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3917
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7817
+4 details
yoshy262 wrote:

lazyfitter wrote:What I don't really get is,if someone doesn't trust the vaccine,then why would they trust the test??Why are you putting words in my mouth?Did I said that I don't trust the vaccine?I said that I personally don't need it, I have my own reasons and doubts, that's something else.I have to do the test, otherwise I cannot go to work without it, did you saw me posting that I trust or don't trust it?You can draw your own conclusions, but please don't twist my words in a variant that you find it logical.We are not the same.


I fully agree that we are definitely not the same.
I never mentioned you.
I have no idea who the fuck you are!
Good luck on your crazy quest! 👍

#577 (permalink)      5/13/2021 6:51:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Member
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 73
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos74
+3 details
yoshy262 wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:We need a good laugh let us all know what brand of worming tablets/diarrhea meds you are taking.Have a laugh at it.Daily dose:Vitamin D3 - 6000 I.E, with K2 (100Ug)Vitamin C - 500 MgQuercetin - 500 MgZink - 10 Mg------------------Ivermectin - Once a month, my body dose, 12 Mg.------------------PCR Tests - 4 of them, all negativeFast tests - 16 of them, all negative



Maybe the Invermectin 12 Mg was a typo - the usual dose is measured in Micrograms - I'm not surer why anyone would knowingly take 1000 times the recommended dose to protect against parasites.

You do realise that Covid isn't a parasite?

#578 (permalink)      5/13/2021 8:06:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
etcetera
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3065
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3137
+4 details
yoshy, don't pay mind to these jerks. They've got potty mouth and a disease far worse than covid could ever be; they are toxic. Blah~.
Ko
#579 (permalink)      5/13/2021 9:37:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3917
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7817
+3 details
etcetera wrote:

yoshy, don't pay mind to these jerks. They've got potty mouth and a disease far worse than covid could ever be; they are toxic. Blah~.


Lol...."potty mouth" are you actually Mary Poppins or just another idiot?? 😂
Glad yoshys ship of fools has another crew member....why don't you both wave some burning sage around? That'll take care of the nasty virus, you'll both be sweet 👍


Edited on 5/13/2021 at 9:46 PM. Reason:
#580 (permalink)      5/13/2021 10:35:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
yoshy262
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2883
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3035
+2 details
Crispycritters wrote:

Maybe the Invermectin 12 Mg was a typo - the usual dose is measured in Micrograms - I'm not surer why anyone would knowingly take 1000 times the recommended dose to protect against parasites.

You do realise that Covid isn't a parasite?



Ok, Doc, educate and enlight me.
Is there anything else we should know about you?

ps:
Micrograms per kilogram
0.150 Micrograms x 80 kg = 12 Mg.


Edited on 5/13/2021 at 11:10 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#581 (permalink)      5/14/2021 12:52:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Jubby
Member
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4276
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16018
+1 details
If only the 3.3+ million who have died from Covid (so far)had been taking vitamin D and zinc ... ? Yoshy was probably saying how India had this under control (up until a few weeks ago) like the rest of the conspiracy theorists?
If you want on or off the list just let me know.