shopping cart empty
WHO'S HAD THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ? - SHARE EXRERIENCE HERE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/20/2021 5:56:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+9 details
WHO'S HAD THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ? - SHARE EXRERIENCE HERE
I don't know if this topic has been posted here before, however, as I understand, this site is visited WORLDWIDE.

What a pity it is for the owners of this site to have poor silly children close a thread down for fighting.

To me it's just a waste of time to run these forums, as the TROLLS do understand how to RULE the minority.

ANYWAY, this is real, this is of public interest and I feel it's a huge public service to ask these questions, not just for me, but for everyone around the world.

.....................The Questions are.................

Have you had the Covid-19 vaccination?

Do you feel safe getting the Vaccine? Would you choose not to get it?

Have you had any side effects after the Jab ?
Side effects like, nausea, headaches, lack of appetite, feeling sleepy/tired?

What age are you, or the family member/friend etc, of whom you're talking about?

What brand was the vaccination you received ?

What country are you in, and what's happening with Covid where you are?

I'm in Australia and as you've seen, property value has gone through the roof as Australia is so much more protected than everywhere else. Everyone is buying property here and, (compared to the rest of the world), we do seem "not that much effected by the Virus".

If you would like to participate, please spend a few minutes to say as you wish.
Please don't argue with any other persons choice and let this topic grow.

This would be sure to ease a lot of worry, not to mention, to educate other people from all corners of the world.

Thanks again,
V4M.

Edited on 4/20/2021 at 5:59 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      4/20/2021 6:35:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+4 details
I will drop in again tomorrow night to see if this post has been deleted.

Best wishes to everyone, hope you n family are doing ok :)

Edited on 4/20/2021 at 6:37 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      4/20/2021 7:17:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5036
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5564
+3 details
I'm not conceited, but god knows I have reason to be!
#4 (permalink)      4/20/2021 8:09:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 208
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos131
+3 details
I got the first dose of Pfizer/Biontech vaccine a week ago. I felt little dizzy for perhaps 30 minutes after the shot, but that's it. I'm close to 50, overweight, have sleep apnea etc normal stuff for old fatties.

Edited on 4/20/2021 at 8:11 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      4/20/2021 8:25:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12284
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20158
+1 details
cool a little dizzy !
i want the NZT V2 , to eat ....
#6 (permalink)      4/20/2021 8:31:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeRRT
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos23
+4 details
I had both doses of the Pfizer. I live in the US and am a 30 years old healthcare professional. Safe is a weird term, it is a expiring form of the virus, so I was apprehensive about getting it. However, I chose to get it because it's just more for info for the memory t cells to have to fight if I got it. Symptoms I had, first shot nothing second shot 2 days later I woke up really tired with stomach pains for 4 hours. Went to sleep again and was fine. Many of my coworkers had arm pain and headaches for maybe 4 to 5 hour period 2 to 3 days post second shot and some diarrhea.
#7 (permalink)      4/20/2021 8:48:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thanswr
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
I received the first Moderna shot on March 9th. I received the 2nd Moderna shot on April 8th.

A week after the first shot, my arm started to swell at the injection site and developed a rash. I contacted my doctor and he said it's known as "Covid arm" and is annoying, but harmless.

The rash and swelling took about a week to go away.

After the 2nd shot, there was some pain and swelling around the injection site. For several hours after the 2nd shot, I had a low grade fever.

The next day, still some pain and swelling around the injection site that took a few days to go away. I had no fever.

I am 66 years old and live in SW Florida. Yes, I feel very safe.

Several friends and family members had strongs reactions to the 1st Moderna shot. Mostly flu-like symptoms that went away after a few days.

Covid is still a problem here, but mostly on the east coast of FL. Other than the first flurry of regulations last year, Florida has been wide open. No shutdowns and no mask requirements.

Spring break during both 2020 and 2021 has been a problem. Many of us are not sure of the numbers because we are not sure of the FL state government.

Most still wear masks and practice social distancing. I won't say I followed the guidelines 100% as I did go out to dinner and shows with friends and family. I also traveled.

Regardless, my daughter lives in NYC. Those people went through hell as did those of us who worried about them. One story my daughter told me was hearing ambulance sirens all over the city 24/7 for weeks. No breaks. The anxiety level was through the roof.

As of May 1st, Floridians of any age can get the Covid vaccine.

I do have hope which I did not have last year. I will be visiting my daughter in NYC who I have not seen since January 2020/

Covid may be with us for a long time, but certainly not in the horrible numbers we have been seeing over the last year.
#8 (permalink)      4/20/2021 9:18:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11177
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17329
+1 details
Double post

Edited on 4/20/2021 at 9:25 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      4/20/2021 9:18:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11177
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17329
+1 details
Hi again V4M.

Had Astra Zeneca on March 14th.
Was supposed to have the 2nd shot a week ago last Sunday but that was put off an extra 6 weeks.
I have read a news report this morning suggesting that batch of AZ might not show up until the end of May.

I am not concerned.
Perhaps if I were a parent I might be but there seems to be enough paranoia in this city ATM. I am perfectly chilled.
No reaction whatsoever to the first shot.
Kevin had a mild headache the next day.

My head is in the sand. I have a friend that runs one of the busiest ICUs in downtown Toronto who always kept me abreast of news but she has been busy the last 3 weeks so no updates.

Rumour has it we might be on track to become as bad as NYC or Italy were on the first wave but I have my doubts.

They are very good at throwing numbers around here which are meaningless without death counts and then those broken down into age groups, health of victims, etc, so I tune it out and carry on about my day.

Know friends of friends who claim said friend has had it. One friend of mine and her family are presently ill with Covid. He owns a successful sandwich restaurant here and I suspect picked it up there but they are generally ok.

Outside of that I live in one of the healthiest areas of the city so havent encountered anyone with it so far, otherwise.

Two weeks ago it was considered dangerous for anyone under 55 to have Astra Zeneca.
Yesterday it was safe for anyone over 40 to receive Astra Zeneca.

I have stopped listening to any of them.

Edited on 4/20/2021 at 9:25 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      4/20/2021 9:19:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Walker65
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 366
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos211
+2 details
Astrazeneca. Fine for a week then basically felt shit for 5 days after that, joint pains in hips and knees, lots of mucus and coughing, mild fever, hot/cold spells then back to normal. No dizzyness or arm pain or headache's. Should be getting second dose next month.
#11 (permalink)      4/20/2021 10:08:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2317
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2495
+3 details
Moderna, 1st shot little swelling, itching at the injecting site, not an issue second shot on April 1, just a little itchiness, all good.
66yr old Male.

Edited on 4/21/2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”