VAPIN TRUCKER needs your help!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/13/2021 11:38:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
+3 details
VAPIN TRUCKER needs your help!
If anyone can help feel free to do it.
If you cannot donate at least share the story further, this will also help.

My name is Eric Carter. I am the partner of Michael Caporale and it’s with a heavy heart that I have to begin a journey of recovery with Mike from (Non-Small-Cell-Lung Carcinoma) NSCLC. It has spread throughout his bones in a very short amount of time. Mike known as (Bear Bear) to me and family members (Also known as VAPIN TRUCKER to the DIY community) is only 49 years old. It was March 17th when we entered the ER with symptoms of kidney stones. It was after two different CTScans that we were given the news of metastatic lytic lesions all over his skeletal. At the time we did not know the primary location until further genetic testing of his bone biopsy pin-pointed NSCLC. Mike has been a very dedicated Over the Road Truck Driver for 27 years. Shortly after high school he entered the Navy, and after his service began driving a truck. His constant dedication to deliver the consumer goods of America is one of his greatest strengths, hoping through his commitment that all goods reach those in need and delivered on time. I know that not being able to do that job anymore is weighing heavy on his mind. I myself have been unable to work in the last few years due to my own health conditions. We relied on Mikes weekly pay to keep our bills paid, and now that he has been hospitalized with Stage IV cancer we will need help to continue to pay for a place to live, a car to drive/ insurance for him to get to treatments and doctors appointments. Basic household needs like water and electric and food. We will be applying for state help at some point, but as most of us know it takes months for you to be approved for said financial help. So we humbly ask for any help that you can afford. I would be so grateful for any help provided that Mikes mind doesn’t have to be stressed with financial burdens on top of his illness. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask. We appreciate all words of encouragement and personal stories of the fight of this terrible disease of cancer. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story. God bless you for any help given.

Edited on 4/14/2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#2 (permalink)      4/13/2021 3:21:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12695
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19261
NM, answered in a different thread.

Edited on 4/13/2021 at 3:26 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      4/13/2021 3:42:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
So he got Non-Small-Cell-Lung Carcinoma from vaping?

Edited on 4/13/2021 at 3:42 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#4 (permalink)      4/13/2021 11:04:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3363
vapeluvr wrote:

So he got Non-Small-Cell-Lung Carcinoma from vaping?

In case you didn't read it, he is/was a truck driver.
Do you know how much smog inhaled this guy?

Don't draw your conclusion so quick "he vape, he got cancer"
People who smoke or who breathe a lot of smoke are most likely to get NSCLC.

Causes
Doctors aren't sure exactly what causes this disease. Many people who get it have smoked or been around smoke. Other things that make lung cancer more likely are:

Radon, a radioactive gas found naturally in soil and rocks
Asbestos
Mineral and metal dust
Air pollution
Radiation treatment to your chest or breast
HIV/AIDS
It can also run in families.

So, maybe the Air pollution combined with vape contributed, at the end vaping is also a air pollution, but being on roads as truck driver is also a factor.

Edited on 4/13/2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#5 (permalink)      4/14/2021 12:16:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
+1 details
I'm not drawing a conclusion. I am merely showing you what the media and ANTZ will say if they were to see this.

;)
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#6 (permalink)      5/8/2021 1:08:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+4 details
RIP Vapin Trucker. Passed away yesterday.