shopping cart empty
Paintball
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      1/25/2021 3:48:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12260
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20099

oO it's strange , i have think to make that but i have buy c02 11g caps without thread .

how to DIY an adapter connector with a inflator tire valve and a 510 connector ?
#62 (permalink)      1/25/2021 11:45:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10309
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6629
Well I got my bottle and hose today... Jesus it took forever to hand pump that son of a bitch. Not sure if it's the psi difference, but between the co2 and hpa tank, the hpa seems higher pitched but quieter at the same time. I only put off 3 rounds each bottle, tomorrow will be a good testing day.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#63 (permalink)      1/26/2021 3:15:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392

Cool gadget. Meant to blast tire beads onto a rim. I think this would launch golf balls nicely. Has a diaphragm actuated dump valve. Barrel un-threads, so its easily replaced with one suitable for golf balls, spray paint can caps filled with marbles, bean bags, DIY flechette rounds... My creative juices are flowing. I'm getting one.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#64 (permalink)      1/26/2021 6:53:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10309
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6629
Well goddamn. Hpa is definitely quieter than co2... But fuck it's a pain in the ass to pump. I guess I'll deal with the mechanical noise and buy a compressor. Hand pump is out of the question for long time use.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#65 (permalink)      1/28/2021 2:25:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12260
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20099
fucking magazine , i have find how to do it alone ^^

an helical spring ! ( but where , google ouch 7 dollars + port mmm no thanks )
where , i have lot of spring , a toy friction car ... i haven't one anymore

but GRRR .... OK I HAVE ? I HAVE .... a METER ( 3 meters ) at 2 dollars with exactly the good spring inside.

just the base and the system ( with an error on the gear tooth direction )

Edited on 1/28/2021 at 3:01 AM. Reason:
#66 (permalink)      1/28/2021 3:22:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1465
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1009
+1 details
anything over 1joule where i live means you need a firearms license, pretty shitty.
#67 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:30:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12260
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20099
1 joule can maybe broke my 6mm marbles with paint inside .
but 1 joule with a spring need lot of power and gear reduction for make a riffle .

the inside pipe connector is not draw (diy with printer or other way after )
#68 (permalink)      1/29/2021 5:54:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12260
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20099
just for the 3d printer quality problem you can have ( or your " buddy ")

the BED leveling fix (fix = bltouch 10 dollars ) = because you can't have a good level with your hand , i know , we know )
but the first problem can be your level of skills in build and fix a meckanism ?

speed , materials ( bad pla , petg , flex , abs ... " transparent , conductor , fluo , with iron carbon or metal powder inside ....) , advanced settings in your programm ....

program settings

materials and usages settings
>>optimisation and or post-production<<

and the starter BUSE of printer is 0.4 ( mid cap )
you can buy a 0.8 or 0.1 . depend of your needs and time ...

double extrusion ( for flexible TPU print with other solid materials at the time like pet-g , for don't loose lot of time and maters

you can't put a double extrusion on the anet A6 easily ( but than can be very good with a normal direct motor to extruder for FLEX and a detached motor connected extruder for hard maters pla abs petg , the 0.1 or 0.2 buse aren't recommended for normal printing , the 0.2 is for very détailled figurines i.e , or for make vis or mini system

the best choice must be 0.3 .

Edited on 2/1/2021 at 9:58 AM. Reason:
#69 (permalink)      2/11/2021 7:41:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10309
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6629
+1 details
Well.... The other day I got bamboozled by Walmart.

Bought a case of "zap attack" paintballs, they only make 1 color ball(green with yellow paint) so whenever you see a case anywhere you know automatically what color it is..... Got home and opened the case. Well, they weren't green.... They were USA Flag colored!!!! They also don't "perform" as well? If that makes sense. Every single ball explodes in this "flatline" barrel so I have to go back to the original 8" barrel.... Sitting in the snow(water) they do not swell up like every other paintballs I've handled, they just melt instead. And by a hair or so, they are smaller than average paintballs.

I can't find them at all anywhere online surprisingly.

Edited on 2/11/2021 at 7:43 PM. Reason:
#70 (permalink)      2/15/2021 12:08:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10309
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6629
So.... I did some tinkering and found the original barrel to the tippmann slides over the LDC adapter on my one pellet guns.

Single load, but I can turn my pellet gun into a paintball gun. Don't shoot far but it's a start. I can swap that adapter to a stronger gun for better performance at some point. or other diy in mind. kinda happy now :)
#71 (permalink)      2/15/2021 12:20:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4253
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos15970
+1 details
Single round of paint? My 30 round banana clips are laughing out loud.
If you want on or off the list just let me know.