shopping cart empty
Paintball
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      1/12/2021 10:49:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
All day shooting and no cops so far. I'm off work tomorrow as well and will be blasting away. I wanna empty this tank since it's leaking.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#52 (permalink)      1/13/2021 12:15:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12193
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19998
+1 details
for 3D printer
Autococker paintball barrel

it seem to be a few like this
on the bay ,Accurate sniper paintball barrel 16 long for tippmann cronus paintball upgrades

Edited on 1/13/2021 at 12:17 AM. Reason:
#53 (permalink)      1/17/2021 1:22:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
+1 details
Besides a longer barrel lmao. I have one buddy who can 3d print and I can bet that's beyond his capability for "clean" results.

I just got a "flatline" barrel for the 98 and it helps a bit with quietness between the bent barrel and 4 extra inches, but I think I can get better results.... Since I've owned the 98 i've only "exploded" one ball in the stock barrel untill this "flatline", in 1 day I exploded 12 in the barrel, thankfully it came with a cleaning squeegee.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#54 (permalink)      1/17/2021 3:45:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12193
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19998

I have one buddy who can 3d print and I can bet that's beyond his capability for "clean" results.

xD you can maybe buy one for 100 dollars if you search anet a6 and upgrades your skill for better result ...

poor buddy ^^

Edited on 1/17/2021 at 4:04 AM. Reason:
#55 (permalink)      1/24/2021 12:04:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
So the flatline barrel is very disappointing....

Shoots "straighter\farther" but lacks on the straighter portion, and also breaks alot of balls 1\3 into the barrel because the bend. After install it shot wayyy off to the left but still had tons of fliers that missed 3-4 feet away. Adjusted it a few times to get it to fly "straight" but it still flings balls anywhere for the most part. Only keeping it on now because it's quiter than the oem barrel, soon enough just get a long sniper barrel and call it a day.

Also got the very cheapest shoulder stock I could for the tippmann 98... And it's price reflects it's quality very well. Bought a HPA bottle regulated at 1100psi instead of standard 800psi, it should be here tomorrow. Curious how much louder that psi difference will cause :(

Also have a small diy project to start. I have LDCs for my pellets guns, and it looks easy to remove the cap and insert to install a sized pvc tube for the paintballs. Not sure how it will perform between each gun with the ghetto attachment since air power is different. It might explode on air impact, might shoot "normal", or shoot really weak. Need to go shopping sometime soon since I got a list.

Edited on 1/24/2021 at 12:12 AM. Reason:
#56 (permalink)      1/24/2021 3:53:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4111
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4381
Skeeeets wrote:

So the flatline barrel is very disappointing....

Shoots "straighter\farther" but lacks on the straighter portion, and also breaks alot of balls 1\3 into the barrel because the bend. After install it shot wayyy off to the left but still had tons of fliers that missed 3-4 feet away. Adjusted it a few times to get it to fly "straight" but it still flings balls anywhere for the most part. Only keeping it on now because it's quiter than the oem barrel, soon enough just get a long sniper barrel and call it a day.

Also got the very cheapest shoulder stock I could for the tippmann 98... And it's price reflects it's quality very well. Bought a HPA bottle regulated at 1100psi instead of standard 800psi, it should be here tomorrow. Curious how much louder that psi difference will cause :(

Also have a small diy project to start. I have LDCs for my pellets guns, and it looks easy to remove the cap and insert to install a sized pvc tube for the paintballs. Not sure how it will perform between each gun with the ghetto attachment since air power is different. It might explode on air impact, might shoot "normal", or shoot really weak. Need to go shopping sometime soon since I got a list.

What is the volume of your Suppressor? because of the size of the huge bore, something with wipes, at least for the endcap, and an initial expansion chamber before the first baffle would help. The challenge, as I see it, is the paint ball is subsonic, and the expanding C02, is probably faster than the ball, and is exiting in advance of the ball. More volume, and a wipe to prevent venting out the muzzle would help. So would a bolt lock. No gas /noise exiting out the breach will shush it, but require cycling the bolt for every shot.

On regular firearms, lots of noise comes out the breach. Even more, on an open bolt, like on a Sterling.

I had a thread adapter, from M10 to 1/2 X 28, and lent that, and a .223 sized can to a friend who had a serious .22 air rifle, and it was virtually silent. Just a very quiet chuff.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#57 (permalink)      1/24/2021 8:17:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
Honestly don't know. Not good with this maths but the inside tube diameter is 2.2cm and the inside length is 11cm. It has a single monocore insert, no baffles. Supposed to be used with a .30 cal but works perfectly fine with my .22s.
#58 (permalink)      1/24/2021 10:15:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
Sitting here thinking, I'm curious but not testing myself. Paintball guns run at 800~ psi, pellet guns and such at 2800~ psi. What would happen if I pushed 3k psi into the paintball gun... Would the seals start leaking... Would it work "fine" and just blow up the paintballs in the barrel port... How much damage can happen...?

I want to, but sure the fuck won't, test it.
#59 (permalink)      1/25/2021 6:11:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4111
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4381
Barrel mush, and worse. Does your Tippman have an electronic trigger?
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#60 (permalink)      1/25/2021 2:27:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10294
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6626
No trigger upgrades, it seams not needed as I'm not out gaming. Full auto would probably scare the shit more out of my neighbors also.
#61 (permalink)      1/25/2021 3:48:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12193
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19998

oO it's strange , i have think to make that but i have buy c02 11g caps without thread .

how to DIY an adapter connector with a inflator tire valve and a 510 connector ?