shopping cart empty
Paintball
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/3/2021 8:08:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11997
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19466
you know it's easy to put a BOTTLE OF PAINT on an aircraft ....

if you want play with " who have the biggest " , try more than monney or bullets size .

you haven't fly with a delta metanol motor 10cc or learn what ?
you need pictures or what , my old 3 years smartphone with a fucking 3.7v batt badly connected ?

pepper balls works with a big mask ? or just against real soldier ? let me smile

:)
#32 (permalink)      1/3/2021 8:29:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4058
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4346
+1 details
ptitfour wrote:

you know it's easy to put a BOTTLE OF PAINT on an aircraft ....

if you want play with " who have the biggest " , try more than monney or bullets size .

you haven't fly with a delta metanol motor 10cc or learn what ?
you need pictures or what , my old 3 years smartphone with a fucking 3.7v batt badly connected ?

pepper balls works with a big mask ? or just against real soldier ? let me smile

:)

They sell oleocapsicum powder as squirrel repellent here. you are supposed to mix it in the birdseed. Does not affect the birds, but squirrels don't like it.

It also can easily be put into a solution, by compounding it with DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). This also makes it possible to administer the OC transdermally. Useful for those who have not yet earned your Crystal Draino, and ground glass 12 ga. rounds.

Both can cause discomfort, irritation, blurred vision, and epic snotcicles. Or, at least that is what I've heard. ;).

Edited on 1/3/2021 at 9:10 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#33 (permalink)      1/4/2021 2:46:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11997
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19466
#34 (permalink)      1/4/2021 3:39:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11997
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19466

you need to learn morn than lego , i see

try dollars slingshot ?
#35 (permalink)      1/4/2021 7:37:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10248
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
+1 details
Just got new bands for my old slingshot just the other day... And I tell ya hwhat.... It sucks ass compared to the "pocket shot" slingshot I got last month.

My clear paintballs came in while I was at work. I guess during transit one bag ripped open, surprisingly since it was extremely well packaged. More to the surprise, no broken balls and all the free floaters In the box were perfectly fine with no beaners or dimples. It being winter, they were too cold for them to squish easy :) in a excited rush I ran outside to shoot 2 at the fence.... They bounced of the metal plate, I pick them up out the snow and only a small flat spot. Tried to squish it with my fingers to no avail. That's when I realized they were frozen from sitting outside 7 hours in 26°f weather.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#36 (permalink)      1/4/2021 9:14:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10248
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
So I got a question... Are the balls supposed to be pre-lubed? The bag donated to me and the one I bought the other day were "greasy", I assumed it's to keep the hammer orings wet, but these bags of clear balls are dry.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#37 (permalink)      1/5/2021 1:06:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10248
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
So with the balls all warm now, took some shots at a metal target I marked up already, they cleaned off all the dry paint... I should try these on the "gangster graffiti" around town, with the pocket shot of course, no need for unwanted attention for "having a gun".
#38 (permalink)      1/6/2021 2:13:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11997
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19466

Edited on 1/6/2021 at 2:36 AM. Reason:
#39 (permalink)      1/6/2021 1:13:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10248
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
+2 details
Well, someone called the police yesterday... They didn't show up at my door, but I could hear them talking to the folks kiddy corner to our backyard. "We have an active civilian shooter, requesting a second squad"

Wellllll, nothing is illegal. They don't like the sound? I'm well within the noise ordinance hours. The gun "illegal"? Nope, got it from Walmart along with the paintballs and I'm over the legal age of 18. I'm on private property and not maliciously shooting at anyone elses property.

Edited on 1/6/2021 at 1:15 PM. Reason:
#40 (permalink)      1/6/2021 1:48:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3587
Well, if you end up suspected of terrorist activity, all the legal considerations mentioned above are off the table.

You'll just wake up in Gitmo one day.
😎

Edited on 1/6/2021 at 5:05 PM. Reason:
#41 (permalink)      1/6/2021 4:50:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10248
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
Ok so I'm curious, is it ok for PG to be used as lube or only peg? What about VG?

Asking because I'm in the habit of keeping the 12g cartridge seal preserved, I put a drop of peloil on every other co2 I put in my pellet guns, but I can't use that for paintball seals...

Edited on 1/6/2021 at 4:52 PM. Reason: