shopping cart empty
Paintball
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/29/2020 4:39:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11998
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19469
in hours of works i can't coun't .

but the 1/10 monster truck have more than 2 year and lost ( 200 dollars ) i don't know if i count it inside the price ...

after it's an old printer 150 euros that count inside too ? i don't think

maybe 500 g of plastic for print a inteligent gun 15 dollars

parts and all others pieces are find everywhere , motor or spring etc ( maybe 20 dollars with 6mm paintball bullet .

fpv: 60 dollars maybe a few more if you start .
led laser and flashligth 15 dollars max

very interresting the peperballs :) thanks

Edited on 12/29/2020 at 4:47 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      1/2/2021 9:35:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neo71665
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2186
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1452
Paintballs aint gonna do anything but piss an animal off. Sure some might run off but you gonna end up with one crazy one that will turn around and attack once attacked.

As for the oil we use water based lubes. Anything oil based destroys o-rings. Silicone based just makes cleanup harder. In a pinch astro glide works it just doesn't last long.
My opinions are my own. If you disagree with them please take a big healthy crap in your hands and give yourself a round of applause.
#23 (permalink)      1/2/2021 4:47:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2018
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1083
+3 details
I think a Skeets reality show could be entertaining.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#24 (permalink)      1/2/2021 8:50:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10250
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
neo71665 wrote:

Paintballs aint gonna do anything but piss an animal off. Sure some might run off but you gonna end up with one crazy one that will turn around and attack once attacked.

As for the oil we use water based lubes. Anything oil based destroys o-rings. Silicone based just makes cleanup harder. In a pinch astro glide works it just doesn't last long.

If a raccoon turned to attack, I'm 50ft-70ft away, plenty time to close the door behind me or grab the pellet gun that's 3ft away, or also run at em and punt em like a football. That would be the most "dangerous" animal to run in our yard lmao. About 3 years ago we had a rabid(I have to assume) squirrel that was in our yard at night, it wouldn't run away and the closer I got it started hissing. He got shot and I found bloody stool in the corner of the tree when I went to bag him up.

So vaseline isn't a good idea either? I see a lot of videos with people using vaseline for their parts.

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#25 (permalink)      1/2/2021 9:36:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10250
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
I remember starting a thread about that squirrel I shot, if I remember it was taken down probably due to the "graphic image"

Found the picture, not going to use img tags so this thread don't get deleted also :(

https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/AArWs4eJ/20181219_215859.jpg

December 19 of 2018. So 2 years ago, not 3 like I thought.

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#26 (permalink)      1/3/2021 2:30:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10250
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
Just in the nic of time!!! POW POW POW.

Messing around with garbage trying to make an adapter for the tippmann 98 to fit the 10 shot magazine tubes from this er2 pistol. While ugly as fuck and can be redone with less damaged results, a certain* cut bottle has a tapered neck that clamps perfectly into the feed elbow. The 10 shot magazine fit perfectly snug and I can swap it out to the original hopper without removing the adapter.

Anyways, middle of testing the swapability(smacking the hopper to see if it falls out of the adapter) my alarm goes off... So I took the hopper off and dropped a hand of balls into the elbow and ran outside. Spun the 12g adapter and cocked the gun, open the door and a raccoon is on the bird feeder and a possum in the middle of the yard sniffing around.... Took sight on the racoon and popped off all shots(I guess the neck\adapter with no mag holds 5 balls, 6 with one in chamber if I cocked it before). 2 shots in the face, I think the first got in his eyes, he fell off the feeder and stood there looking around before he got shot the 2nd time in the face. He ran into the tree a few times before turning around to go under the deck, got 2 body shots and missed the 5th. Meanwhile the possum is still sitting there sniffing out the grass. Lmao

Edited on 1/3/2021 at 2:35 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      1/3/2021 7:00:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11998
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19469
what can we do with unable people like you ?

you know when you loose your tooth without anestesy

Edited on 1/3/2021 at 7:01 PM. Reason:
#28 (permalink)      1/3/2021 7:20:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4060
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4346
FWIW, I found it very difficult to find suitable projectiles for paint ball guns. Mentos used to fit perfectly, I'd leave them in the wrapping, and cut 3 off, and manually loaded, they worked well. Then, Mentos changed size.

I've been to every craft store looking for suitably sized nylon balls, no luck.

I replaced the hammer spring with a beefier one, took a little off the valve return spring, and from the CO2 connector, to the bolt, opened up the ports a little.

The problem, is that past a certain velocity, the paint balls vaporize in the barrel. I tried freezing them, but they never fly straight, as the paint freezes in the bottom of the paintball, causing it to be imbalanced.

My solution was to fabricate a smaller bore barrel insert, and use marbles. I had to make reducers for the hoppers, and make a new ball stopper where they chamber, (otherwise if you lowered the muzzle, being open bolt, they would all roll through the barrel due to gravity).

It worked well. Electronic selective trigger group, (S 1 3 A) and finished. Puts marbles through both sides of a Gyprock wall now. It wont penetrate a car door, but leaves significant dents, and devastates auto glass.

Still smoothbore, so forget about long range accuracy.

Edited on 1/3/2021 at 8:16 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#29 (permalink)      1/3/2021 7:33:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11998
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19469

too hard to diy , it's not your 200 dollars phone , your choose , your style or what you can think ?

:)
#30 (permalink)      1/3/2021 7:44:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10250
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6607
A grenade is not an option. Don't need holes in the tool shed(it's thin sheet aluminum...)

As far as projectiles, I have bottles similar to SKU 9647763, and they fit down the barrel somewhat snug. Figure I could add some weight to the tip and pretend it's an arrow lmao.
#31 (permalink)      1/3/2021 8:08:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 11998
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos19469
you know it's easy to put a BOTTLE OF PAINT on an aircraft ....

if you want play with " who have the biggest " , try more than monney or bullets size .

you haven't fly with a delta metanol motor 10cc or learn what ?
you need pictures or what , my old 3 years smartphone with a fucking 3.7v batt badly connected ?

pepper balls works with a big mask ? or just against real soldier ? let me smile

:)