shopping cart empty
Biden Wins!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      10/25/2020 12:50:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
Yes I agree, but that does not change the fact that they should be released. It's been done by every president.

How long did he go on and on about Obama's birth certificate?
#52 (permalink)      10/25/2020 12:56:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
TruckinVapor wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
Biden is not the best candidate, he is definitely not my ideal president... But for fucks sake the Trump shit needs to end already. It should have ended when he didn't release his taxes like every other American President.
I wouldn't worry about Trump's tax returns. The IRS performs a mandatory examination/audit of a sitting president and vice president every year. Whether he releases the returns for public viewing, is totally up to him.

You and I both know, The IRS always gets what's owed (plus penalty and interest) The only thing certain in life... Is death and taxes!

You might be gullible enough to take a pathological liar's word that he's not compromised by hostile foreign actors. Most responsible and sensible people are not.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#53 (permalink)      10/25/2020 1:19:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
https://www.gq.com/story/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-president-olbermann

The really funny thing is this was done way back in 2016, holy crap has the list gotten longer since then.

"Who attacked John McCain for being captured by the North Vietnamese."

If you find yourself being able to defend all 176 of these reasons, and you can also defend everything he has said and done wrong while being the president... Congratulations! Vote for who ever you want, no one can reason with you, you are fucking stupid.
#54 (permalink)      10/25/2020 1:20:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
https://thebulwark.com/100-reasons-trump-is-unfit-to-be-president/
#55 (permalink)      10/25/2020 1:27:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
EternalSpline wrote:

https://www.gq.com/story/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-president-olbermann

The really funny thing is this was done way back in 2016, holy crap has the list gotten longer since then.

"Who attacked John McCain for being captured by the North Vietnamese."

If you find yourself being able to defend all 176 of these reasons, and you can also defend everything he has said and done wrong while being the president... Congratulations! Vote for who ever you want, no one can reason with you, you are fucking stupid.

Yah but you forget, Hunter Biden got a foot job. And Bill Clinton got a blow job.

So it's really anyone's election.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#56 (permalink)      10/25/2020 1:37:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+2 details
"Yah but you forget, Hunter Biden got a foot job. And Bill Clinton got a blow job.

So it's really anyone's election."

Did Hunter get a foot job? Well holy crap that ruins it for me, lol... Not sure how his father is even attempting to run for president.

Have we heard much about the boarder wall lately? No? Here is something on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRE6uVMDAo

Every place you look the Trump presidency is BS, it is so easy to find the poop... We will be hearing about this stuff for years and years after he is gone and out of office.
#57 (permalink)      10/25/2020 2:16:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7529
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4416
Please post the exact law that requires a president of the USA or a presidential candidate to publicly release income tax information in order to be legally eligible for the presidency.

Edited on 10/25/2020 at 5:24 PM. Reason: HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET THIS POST IS DELETED AS RUDE OR SPAM OR SOME OTHER BOGUS REASON?
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#58 (permalink)      10/25/2020 2:22:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
vapeluvr wrote:

Please post the exact law that requires a president of the USA or a presidential candidate to publicly release income tax information in order to be legally eligible for the presidency.

Please post the exact law that requires a president of the USA or a presidential candidate to publicly release income tax they aren't a unicorn in order to be legally eligible for the presidency.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#59 (permalink)      10/25/2020 2:25:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
vapeluvr wrote:

Please post the exact law that requires a president of the USA or a presidential candidate to publicly release income tax KKK membership information in order to be legally eligible for the presidency.

#60 (permalink)      10/25/2020 2:32:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
vapeluvr wrote:

There isn't one. I thought you're an American? Shouldn't you be up on this stuff?

You're a single issue Aryan nation voter I take it? That's the problem with the Republican party. Every last one of them is a single issue voting idiot with the huge bulk of them being Jesus freaks, followed by a ragtag collection of ammosexuals, conspiracy theory loons and racists like yourself.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#61 (permalink)      10/25/2020 2:32:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3299
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+3 details
There's no law, yet.

Up until Trumpski there was no reason to require it. It's actually a result of his own deranged conspiracy riddled begging that prompted it.

I honestly believe this will be Trump's accomplishment when it is looked back at historically. Presidential candidates should probably be vetted better. Cuz POTUS n stuff.

"Remember when the US elected a misogynistic, racist, puppet for foreign governments as President? Pepperidge Farms members it."

If PewPew could meme that for me and post it, Thanks.