shopping cart empty
Biden Wins!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#4921 (permalink)      1/22/2021 9:37:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Graymatter_Repairman
Member
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
+1 details
The "Law and Order Party":

Prospects to convict Trump erode as GOP opposition grows

'Many view it as a game of shirts and skins,' one GOP senator says of his colleagues

These people are a disgrace.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#4922 (permalink)      1/22/2021 10:07:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11046
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17097
Power grab within the senate.
Deals were made.
This was never going to come to fruition
“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.
#4923 (permalink)      1/22/2021 10:38:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Graymatter_Repairman
Member
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
+1 details
This "you can't impeach a president out of office" nonsense is fake news for stupid people. By that idiotic logic a president could escape impeachment by committing crimes and promptly resigning.

Edited on 1/22/2021 at 10:44 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#4924 (permalink)      1/22/2021 10:40:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11046
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17097
Time shall tell.
“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.
#4925 (permalink)      1/22/2021 11:21:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Graymatter_Repairman
Member
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
+2 details
More from the "Party of Law and Order ":

Trump and DOJ attorney had plan to replace his acting AG and undo Georgia election result

What a joke. Republicans need to drop the barefaced lies about law and order and fiscal responsibility and come clean. Their only political motivations are personal enrichment and Christian fascism.

Edited on 1/22/2021 at 11:33 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#4926 (permalink)      1/23/2021 9:07:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Graymatter_Repairman
Member
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
+1 details
I just can't see the Christian fascist party not shiving Trump:



That's a nod to the Christian fascist base with an eye on the white house in 2024. There's no way these dirtbags skip the opportunity to snuff out their biggest obstacle to power.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#4927 (permalink)      1/25/2021 9:18:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mike.Pompello
Member
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 147
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos221
Graymatter_Repairman wrote:

I just can't see the Christian fascist party not shiving Trump:



That's a nod to the Christian fascist base with an eye on the white house in 2024. There's no way these dirtbags skip the opportunity to snuff out their biggest obstacle to power.



Hi Graymatter, some big news dropped over the weekend that's going to rock your world. Please mentally prepare while scrolling down for this bombshell.











































God is real

#4928 (permalink)      1/26/2021 12:12:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hairtrigga
Member
  • JoinedOct 2019
  • Posts 210
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos365
+1 details
Mike.Pompello wrote:



Hi Graymatter, some big news dropped over the weekend that's going to rock your world. Please mentally prepare while scrolling down for this bombshell.


God is real



bahahaaahaa
He/she/it may very well be.
It would be helpful if there was a fairdinkum representative on earth that hadnt been corrupted by man and political powers throughout the ages though.
If religion is the opiate of the people, it would be nice if the lowlife dealers supplying it didnt cut the crap out of it and add all kinds of nasty shit to it lol.


Edited on 1/26/2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason:
#4929 (permalink)      1/26/2021 12:35:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Graymatter_Repairman
Member
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos251
hairtrigga wrote:

Mike.Pompello wrote:

Hi Graymatter, some big news dropped over the weekend that's going to rock your world. Please mentally prepare while scrolling down for this bombshell.

God is real



bahahaaahaa
He/she/it may very well be.
It would be helpful if there was a fairdinkum representative on earth that hadnt been corrupted by man and political powers throughout the ages though.
If religion is the opiate of the people, it would be nice if the lowlife dealers supplying it didnt cut the crap out of it and add all kinds of nasty shit to it lol.

Religion is the homeopathic opiate of the masses :)

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#4930 (permalink)      1/26/2021 1:04:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mike.Pompello
Member
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 147
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos221
+1 details
hairtrigga wrote:

it would be nice if the lowlife dealers supplying it didnt cut the crap out of it and add all kinds of nasty shit to it lol.



Yeah no kidding.

Graymatter_Repairman wrote:

Religion is the homeopathic opiate of the masses :)



LOL okay that was a good one !


Edited on 1/26/2021 at 1:04 PM. Reason:
#4931 (permalink)      2/26/2021 5:33:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5662
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3657
+1 details
Gotta love PJW!
Always keep your ear to the ground!