Biden Wins!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      10/25/2020 10:41:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13202
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20873
Yeah, as much as I deplore the system I had to listen to reason. I don't really care that its a wash, your vote versus mine. Just continue stumping maybe you'll sway some Canadian.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#32 (permalink)      10/25/2020 10:44:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

Yeah, as much as I deplore the system I had to listen to reason. I don't really care that its a wash, your vote versus mine. Just continue stumping maybe you'll sway some Canadian.

lol, I'll probably be voting conservative in the next election. Liberals up here are messing things up. I'm sure they will still have a good relationship with the Biden administration.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#33 (permalink)      10/25/2020 10:45:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+1 details
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#34 (permalink)      10/25/2020 10:46:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+1 details
#35 (permalink)      10/25/2020 10:52:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
At least 5 people in Pence's orbit, including chief of staff Marc Short, are positive for coronavirus

That's why they're losing. The daily stream of terrible covid news of their own making puts their unhinged Christian/Trump death cult ideology into sharp relief. It's like Russia releasing Podesta's emails every day only far worse.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#36 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:04:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3752
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5456
+7 details
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#37 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:13:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+3 details
The turning point

#38 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:19:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2783
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

At least 5 people in Pence's orbit, including chief of staff Marc Short, are positive for coronavirus

That's why they're losing. The daily stream of terrible covid news of their own making puts their unhinged Christian/Trump death cult ideology into sharp relief. It's like Russia releasing Podesta's emails every day only far worse.

Yep. These dummies don't realize that because of social distancing and masks most people don't even know anyone with covid. When you see the President and all his cronies come down with it, it makes it more real.

Trump probably could have won the election if he didn't get Covid.

#39 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:35:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5393
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3884
+3 details
TruckinVapor it is interesting how these posts always slant the way they do. Negativity about masks in any way shape or form, it is always a pro Trump thing. I agree if you have it on alone in your car it is pretty stupid, but I have seen allot of other anti mask things that were also Trump supporting. They basically call all mask wearing stupid in one way or another.

Masks are pretty effective against slowing the spread of this virus, why would a candidate be OK with that type of message being spread around? It does not sound like he cares about the people who want only to suckle at his testicles.

Kind of pointless to stick around for this topic, most of you guys can't even vote here.

Biden is not the best candidate, he is definitely not my ideal president... But for fucks sake the Trump shit needs to end already. It should have ended when he didn't release his taxes like every other American President.
#40 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:47:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+1 details
furcifernova wrote:

gph61 wrote:

Yep. These dummies don't realize that because of social distancing and masks most people don't even know anyone with covid. When you see the President and all his cronies come down with it, it makes it more real.

Trump probably could have won the election if he didn't get Covid.

Before the Republican Tulsa super spreader event that killed Herman Cain I thought Trump could still win this election. All he needed to do was have MAGA masks handed out at the door and tell his cult members that God told him they should wear them. He didn't because he's pathetically vain and masks smear his beautiful orange hue.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#41 (permalink)      10/25/2020 11:53:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 9281
  • Reviews 204
  • Kudos25905
+6 details
HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.