shopping cart empty
Trump has Covid-19
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1171 (permalink)      10/23/2020 10:50:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2999
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2425
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

Had to look up who Chris Hansen was and I don't believe I am familiar with him. More so, I cant imagine why anyone would think I would care that he was arrested let alone comment upon it on FT.

Let me get this straight, you're claiming not to know who Chris Hansen is and have no clue what To Catch a Predator was and haven't heard of Dateline?

I didn't have a TV for most of my life, had cable for a few years in the 90's and have pretty much streamed everything I watch since 1Mb/s was called "high speed internet", and I still no who Chris Hansen is. To Catch a Predator has been parodied hundreds of times, from SNL to South Park to Modern Family. There's community groups that have taken up the mantle and lured predators in the same way. In fact there was one guy near where you live doing the same type of Catfishing.

It would be unethical to use children to lure predators so they use of age teens that look younger to present as minors to lure in perverts. One thing is for certain, "I thought he was 18" is not a viable defense to rape and child molestation.

I see this deliberate lack of knowledge far too often with the right. Don't get me wrong, the left does the same thing. There's no arguing with some of them as well. But seriously, debating hunting or animal rights with a lefty isn't as depressing as debating what is or isn't rape or the shape of the Earth with a right winger.

I'm not saying Giuliani was out to rape anyone (I'm also not convinced he believed she was 15), but he's old enough to know better and take better steps to ensure he doesn't find himself in Sing Sing. Even his own daughter doesn't take him seriously, now I know why.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#1172 (permalink)      10/23/2020 11:15:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 2999
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos2425
+4 details
viking65 wrote:

gph61 wrote:
Fauci thinks the US should mandate mask use as the pandemic persists

The next thing you know they'll be forcing people to wear pants to cover their arseholes.

Case in point. You have to be right leaning because you are deliberately ignorant of the context in which the initial CDC recommendation was made "AT THIS POINT IN TIME".

North America would almost be back to normal by now if the rightarded would just listen to simple instructions. We are now entering a 3rd wave worse than any other and Trump's got the idiot squad convinced they are "rounding the curve". smh.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#1173 (permalink)      10/23/2020 11:48:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 3994
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos15280
+6 details
TheAtl wrote:

pretty sure I was around for most of the eighties, at least that's what my birth certificate says.Edit: maybe your point was that I wasn't around until the eighties and your phrasing threw me off.

I was around in the 70’s and rape has always been bad. Just sayin.

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#1174 (permalink)      10/24/2020 5:15:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10098
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos15559
+3 details
furcifernova wrote:

I'm also not convinced he believed she was 15

Exactly, so why are we even having this conversation?

I recognize the Borat video for the sensationalism that it is and give it little or no credence. Therefore it has hardly warranted this discussion.

Rudy Galliani is a wealthy and powerful man. I wouldn't want to be married to such a person. I would not expect such a man to be monogamous in marriage. He wasn't. He had an affair while married to the mother of his daughter that despises him. It ended in divorce.

Very common, daughter has sided with the mother.
She is now a Hollywood player and with her name. must speak out against him or she would not have anyone willing to work with her.
Hence, why would her relationship with her father surprise anyone?

Please don't lecture me about molestation or rape.

I was molested and likely almost raped at 11 years of age. The much older man was an employee of the neighbourhood. My mother handled it perfectly. I was not left with any issues, nor did I ever see him again.

Two years later, I was followed to and from school by a predator who drove beside me jerking off talking dirty for about 2 months.
Why me?
I had skipped a grade in school so was much smaller and a year younger than my peers and new to that area so I didn't really know anyone. Perfect target.
In short he was jailed for 4 years and thanked the Judge upon sentencing telling him he had been afraid his urges eventually would have taken it further.

Unfortunately, this man was somehow related to my home room teacher at school and in the end she blamed me for his arrest. I was 12 or 13 and in those days I didn't even know what sex was, nor was developed myself, so I was hardly capable of luring an older man.
But she was convinced I had and started a campaign against me to which my mother had to step in.
Within 24 hours she had the VP of that school and 7 of my 8 teachers fired for having blindly & wrongly supported a co-worker. I had to change schools again.

At 22 or so I was briefly stalked by a budding fashion photographer who threatened to shoot me in a long monotone 45 min message left on my home answering service.
Fortunately I had come male friends who went out to look for him and beat the daylights out of him and I never saw him again.
A year later he showed up at the store of a friend with a fake gun and pretended to rob her, admitting afterwards he was just trying to get her attention, as he had tried to get mine.

A week later she was found raped and stabbed repeatedly in her bed.
Ironically enough Kevins best friend had been dating her, went to pick her up and found her body.
The family were very powerful here in Canada and the investigation was shut down. Her father was one of Canadas richest men and they believed her murder had been payback for something he might have done in the Bahamas.

I didn't believe it and repeatedly said so but was shut down.
25 years later it was discovered through DNA that another woman had been killed the same way that year here, which more or less suggested the families theory of their daughter being a victim of a political hit was not accurate.

So I have had some exposure to sexual predators.

The likes of David Bowie and/or other rock stars and groupies has never been a concern of mine.

#1175 (permalink)      10/24/2020 5:15:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10098
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos15559
+3 details
Dateline?
Heard of it. Doubt I have ever watched it.
Don't watch SNL, Simpsons and have only seen 2-3 Modern family episodes.

I don't have time for watching TV. Over the past 30 years I have maybe watched 10 shows through. Even then I don'
t have time to sit down and watch a full hour at a time but catch bits here and there as I am busy around the house so not sure why I should have been watching a show about catching predators.

TL/DNR but all goes back to the initial comment that you are also not convinced he believed she was 15 so why are we even having this conversation.
#1176 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:02:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26070
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20900
+4 details
LOL... Still going on about the Borat movie...

Rasmussen: Trump Approval Among Likely Black Voters Jumps to 46% After Debate...

Michigan Poll: Donald Trump 49%, Joe Biden 45%...

In every poll I have seen Trump is ahead of his 2016 standings at this point in the election...
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#1177 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:16:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31054
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61110
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#1178 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:21:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31054
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61110
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#1179 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:23:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3752
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5453
+3 details
Twitter flagging comments about Biden and fracking... Futile damage control.
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#1180 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:31:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 3994
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos15280
+4 details
viking65 wrote:

I am just trolling

*Nodding hard as fuck

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#1181 (permalink)      10/24/2020 6:34:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31054
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61110
+3 details
At least I admit it. =D

*nodding harder*