shopping cart empty
Listen To Bernie
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/23/2020 10:42:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1417
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos731
We gonna end up with a woman president when Biden kicks it around 2022 or so...after the Great Election war of 2021.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#12 (permalink)      9/24/2020 12:16:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dustin69
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos21
+2 details
Bernie always bows down to the people who screw him over. Literal cuck
#13 (permalink)      9/24/2020 7:42:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8174
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos30101
+1 details
Dustin69 wrote:

Bernie always bows down to the people who screw him over. Literal cuck

Yup, every time Bernie should use his leverage to drag the DNC to the left, he falls back in line and tries to drag his voters to the right.

This latest ad campaign of ListenToBernie is yet another hilarious example of that. All these talking heads who, during the entire primary, have called Bernie voters BernieBros, brown shirts and a cult, and who have tried everything to discredit Sanders, are now failing at making the alleged cult listen to their alleged cult leader.

For many, Bernie was a compromise, and it was entirely based on policy. Trying to get people who are anti-war, for Medicare For All and a Green New Deal to vote for a M4A-vetoing fracking warmonger, isn't easy. But trying to get that vote solely based on "because your leader says so" is so insulting that it will even chase more people away.

DNC strategists are some of the dumbest people in existence.

#14 (permalink)      9/24/2020 7:56:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5071
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3581
I think the only thing that matters is what we have now isn't working.
#15 (permalink)      9/24/2020 8:04:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32340
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26600
airwinny wrote:

Yup, every time Bernie should use his leverage to drag the DNC to the left, he falls back in line and tries to drag his voters to the right.

Unlike you, Bernie sees a difference between Biden and Trump.

The rest of your post was delusion that I'm not going to bother with other than to point it out for you and hope it sinks in.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're a fallacy impaired liar. You're simply not worthy of my attention, sorry about your luck.
#16 (permalink)      9/24/2020 8:11:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32340
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26600
EternalSpline wrote:

I think the only thing that matters is what we have now isn't working.

Very true and I can say without hesitation that Donald Trump is not the solution.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're a fallacy impaired liar. You're simply not worthy of my attention, sorry about your luck.
#17 (permalink)      9/24/2020 8:40:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5071
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3581
+1 details
He is what we have, and I am saying that it isn't working. So to be clear, no 4 more years of this BS.
#18 (permalink)      9/24/2020 9:09:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8174
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos30101
+3 details
gph61 wrote:

Unlike you, Bernie sees a difference between Biden and Trump.

The rest of your post was delusion that I'm not going to bother with other than to point it out for you and hope it sinks in.

Those are just, like, your opinions, man.

I'm merely pointing out that the DNC ignoring the winning 2008 strategy and instead fully embracing the failed 2016 strategy, is putting the world at a high risk of another 4 years of Trump. Just like Hillary, they're pandering to the right with policies, and to the left with hollow woke rhetoric. Which leads to a low voter turn out, and as the polls already show, is very risky.

If only Biden would actually "ListenToBernie" for just a few minutes, he could adopt one or two policies that'd give him a landslide win. Provide people with something that improves their lives, and they'll run to the polls for you. This isn't rocket science.

#19 (permalink)      9/24/2020 9:10:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32340
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26600
This CNN clip isn't on youtube so you'll have to click to view. It's a far cry from impartial journalism. It's an in your face hit piece on the harmful affects of the QAnon delusion while it gins up the Islamic delusion.

It was the same with this woman:

This blatant journalistic bigotry against some harmful and unfounded beliefs and not all harmful and unfounded beliefs needs to stop or be applied equally.

Edited on 9/24/2020 at 9:55 AM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      9/24/2020 9:19:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32340
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26600
airwinny wrote:

If only Biden would actually "ListenToBernie" for just a few minutes, he could adopt one or two policies that'd give him a landslide win. Provide people with something that improves their lives, and they'll run to the polls for you. This isn't rocket science.

Those are just, like, your opinions, man.

Imo, unlike you, the 2018 election and the currently running record turnouts points to the fact that most people believe removing Donald Trump and his conservatives from the means to cause more harm will be an improvement to their lives. Joe Biden is the perfect candidate of the bunch for that because purple voters in purple states are not Bernie bros no matter how many times you tell yourself they are.

#21 (permalink)      9/24/2020 9:38:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8174
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos30101
+3 details
gph61 wrote:

Biden is the perfect candidate of the bunch for that because purple voters in purple states are not Bernie bros no matter how many times you tell yourself they are.

That's why the polls have the DNC in a panic pushing out this asinine ListenToBernie campaign, obviously.

And you neo-libs are clueless as to how many people feel even more angered and disenfranchised by campaigns like this. You have polls showing the smallest of margins between this allegedly perfect candidate and an idiotic reality TV host who just killed 200,000 people almost with his own bare hands. "This is fine. It's going great", really isn't what's going on right now.

Neoliberal cluelessness will, in he end, kill us all.