shopping cart empty
miiiiic drop
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#561 (permalink)      10/6/2020 10:03:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26076
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20920
+1 details
DNI Declassifies Brennan Notes; Briefed Obama On Intelligence That Hillary Clinton Concocted Trump-Russia Allegations

"...to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal."

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has declassified all documents related to federal investigations into Russian election interference and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server for government emails.

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

and The October Surprise...

Edited on 10/6/2020 at 10:06 PM. Reason:
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#562 (permalink)      10/11/2020 5:23:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7498
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4403
Happy White Peoples' Day

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#563 (permalink)      10/11/2020 5:32:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3278
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2738
Vapor wrote:

What a turn around...
I was very worried about Covid-19 six months ago. Afraid even. Today? Barely worried at all.

I'm surprised at that.

I never have been worried about covid. My only concern is transmitting it to my family. I know my own health status, but even amongst my own family I don't know who could be more at risk. It's not really something we talk about at family gatherings.

Then amongst the public even more so. Yesterday at the post office I held the door open for an older lass that wasn't wearing a mask. I was a bit concerned for her health but not mine.

But hey, I'm not going to stop holding the door open for ladies. She made a decision with regard to her own self and I respect that.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#564 (permalink)      10/11/2020 5:35:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3278
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2738
Vapor wrote:

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” Trump wrote on Twitter.and The October Surprise...

lol, what about Area 51? More important and about as relevant to the coming election. Perhaps more so.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#565 (permalink)      10/11/2020 6:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2537
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1010
vapeluvr wrote:

Happy White Peoples' Day

Imagine a world without him. Imagine a world having 3 (three!) Africas.
(and the internet without leaves)

Edited on 10/11/2020 at 6:22 PM. Reason:
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#566 (permalink)      10/11/2020 6:20:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
furcifernova wrote:

She made a decision with regard to her own self and I respect that.

She made the decision to not care about others she encounters that may be more vulnerable than her too. That doesn't warrant respect, unless she's a deluded fool ofcourse.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#567 (permalink)      10/11/2020 6:23:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2537
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1010
Vapor wrote:

DNI Declassifies Brennan Notes; Briefed Obama On Intelligence That Hillary Clinton Concocted Trump-Russia Allegations"...to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal."WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has declassified all documents related to federal investigations into Russian election interference and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server for government emails.“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” Trump wrote on Twitter.and The October Surprise...

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#568 (permalink)      10/27/2020 5:58:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7498
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4403
Hey, pewpew, can you answer my question at the pipe thread?
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#569 (permalink)      11/2/2020 12:39:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2298
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2484
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Fighting
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#570 (permalink)      11/2/2020 6:51:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2322
  • Reviews 261
  • Kudos1197
Like it or not people, COVID is not going away, except maybe to mutate into something more horrific.

So are all of us going to wear masks our entire lives? I think a better solution is, Stay home if you don't want to be at risk and let the rest of us live our 75-0dd years with the freedoms we were guaranteed. This is hardly the first contagious disease, and it won't be the last.

What, you want to live forever? Do you really think a thin strip of cloth is going to save you? If so, you must already be in pretty bad shape...how about taking one for the team?

I'm in it every day, hardly ever don't work. It's funny that most of the "real" front line people, the store clerks, fastfood workers, construction workers, etc, most of whom don't have a choice not to work, complain less than the people who stay home most of the time anyway, with money in their bank account.

I'm not politically influenced by any party, this has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with common sense. If a business owner says "mask, please", that should be the only determining factor.
Insert idiotic mantra here.